/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

xa_xa_ft
12-27-2018, 11:46 PM
Hey, ive probably already spoken about not being able to find someone for marriage etc

But now/lately ive not been wanting to look for anyone either - i just dont feel like i can love anyone.

My ex broke my heart into a million pieces and moved on and is married with kids and living a happy, wonderful life but i cant seem to love anyone the way i loved him.

Maybe because i havent found the one?

Anyways enough of my rambling.. my point is shall i stop looking ... what if i never love any one again? What if i turn 40 or something?

What do i do? I cnt see “risthas” because its tiring and its not working for me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pinky
12-28-2018, 12:43 PM
It's tiring but an arranged marriage can sometimes be good. Will be worth it in the end, trust and talk to your parents more about what you want. It's better to try than not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!