/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What if a woman only wears the hijab during prayer?

emem.masorong
12-28-2018, 02:34 AM
Is that alright? Will Allah still grant her paradise? If she prays, and gave zakat, fasts, and repents, will Allah accept her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
12-28-2018, 04:48 AM
It is also obligatory to cover the veil.

azc
12-28-2018, 05:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
Is that alright? Will Allah still grant her paradise? If she prays, and gave zakat, fasts, and repents, will Allah accept her?
Don't you know that Allah :swt1: has commanded women in Quran to cover their awrah..?

xboxisdead
12-28-2018, 07:01 AM
"But what if a woman refuse to cover her veil and want to be Westernized and will only do it at home just to pray but she is refuse to obey Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) will she still enter paradise?" That is pretty much the image of the question. I could look at it this way also, "What if a woman disbelieve in part of the Qura'an but she prays, do zakaat and haj and fasting, will she still enter paradise?"

I hope looking at that question above you can answer it yourself. So the real question comes in...do you believe 100% in Qura'an and Sunnah or you don't? And based on which you pick it will answer to you if you are going to go hellfire or not.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
12-28-2018, 06:34 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

I Keep on pointing this out repeatedly on this site that NO person can answer for Allah SWT.

The truth of the issue is that Abandoning Hijab is a major sin.
The truth is that all other actions you have mentioned are reward related deeds.

How this balances out in the court of Allah SWT on the day of judgement - That only Allah SWT knows and will judge accordingly based on Intention and sincerity of both Good and bad deeds.

You can search from Boston to Budapest and Timbuktu to Beijing - Bottom line is no one can answer a definitive as no one can take the position of Allah SWT.

Nitro Zeus
12-28-2018, 09:10 PM
She must first recite shahada, and do regulate the islamic sharia, and she must understand that God is Most Frogiving, Most Merciful, and He wills To forgive the person which time he or she sins intentionally or unintentionally, but that slave must to with haste before the time is up. And yes, she can have chaces of Paradise, God Says tht Paradise is for Muslims, and God wills To remove all Muslim siners from Hell to Paradise. Got it? But lets not take this for granted, its not cool, because it is just as jews do "we can handle for couple of days in Hell". No, God does not like those kind of slaves, He likes and enjoys slaves thst do good and also do according to Islamoc sharia, just like the Prophet did, so he is indeed an excellent example to be followed. If your a Muslim, you got to let God take care of you, because He is the one that decree whether after you die, you get Punished or a pleasent grave. And you should work for a pleasent grave. If I would have the miracle of getting Duas answered instantly, I would use it to work easy so that I can earn easily a very pleasent grave, and if I don't have it, I,can work hard for earning a pleasent grave.

xboxisdead
12-28-2018, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum:

I Keep on pointing this out repeatedly on this site that NO person can answer for Allah SWT.

The truth of the issue is that Abandoning Hijab is a major sin.
The truth is that all other actions you have mentioned are reward related deeds.

How this balances out in the court of Allah SWT on the day of judgement - That only Allah SWT knows and will judge accordingly based on Intention and sincerity of both Good and bad deeds.

You can search from Boston to Budapest and Timbuktu to Beijing - Bottom line is no one can answer a definitive as no one can take the position of Allah SWT.
I agree a trillion percent with what you said...but Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) also gave us brain to use it too...to judge between what is right and wrong by following Allah's law that tell us what is right and what is wrong. You have to also speak out to warn people that do go astray or else one can just let everyone do whatever their whims and desires decrees and then say wait until day of judgement to be judged. But you are aware you are still going to be judged in the day of judgement and one of the things that you will be asked is why did you not warn that person or stop that person from doing evil deeds? Why didn't you warn that person if he or she disbelieves in the verses in Qura'an you will go to hellfire? Why didn't you warn that person of hellfire? Why didn't you warn that person that you should follow the Qura'an and Sunnah and in the Qura'an it says this is what you should do and this is what you should not do? What will your answer be then? No one saying we answer for Allah (SWT)...we are saying if you don't believe in the Qura'an you go to hellfire. We are saying Allah commanded you need to wear veil and protect your awra and not just in prayers but when you leave the homes. We are saying as a Muslim you have to believe 100% in Qura'an and not even 99.99999999999%. We are saying you have to believe in Qura'an and Sunnah and obey Allah (SWT) and his prophets.

How is telling a sister that you should follow the command of the Qura'an is saying we are speaking on behalf of Allah? Oh...are you saying because the post I posted saying if you disbelieve in certain verses in Qura'an and you believe in certain verses in Qura'an and you die in that state will make you a disbeliever and enter hellfire...are you saying that part there...that specific part there is speaking in behalf of Allah (SWT)? Let me guess that part over there made you bold your sentence? Will that shows then that you need reminder that Allah (SWT) himself said that people who believe in certain parts of his verses and disbelieve in certain part of his verses are the true disbelievers! He even called them true disbelievers. Now I am not saying that woman is that...I am saying if she disbelieves in certain part of the verses and believes in certain part of the verses her direction is hellfire and she should fix it before then. Saying I believe in heart is one thing..but you AS A MUSLIM...must back it up with action too. Don't you agree?

Supernova
12-28-2018, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
I agree a trillion percent with what you said...but Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) also gave us brain to use it too...to judge between what is right and wrong by following Allah's law that tell us what is right and what is wrong. You have to also speak out to warn people that do go astray or else one can just let everyone do whatever their whims and desires decrees and then say wait until day of judgement to be judged. But you are aware you are still going to be judged in the day of judgement and one of the things that you will be asked is why did you not warn that person or stop that person from doing evil deeds? Why didn't you warn that person if he or she disbelieves in the verses in Qura'an you will go to hellfire? Why didn't you warn that person of hellfire? Why didn't you warn that person that you should follow the Qura'an and Sunnah and in the Qura'an it says this is what you should do and this is what you should not do? What will your answer be then? No one saying we answer for Allah (SWT)...we are saying if you don't believe in the Qura'an you go to hellfire. We are saying Allah commanded you need to wear veil and protect your awra and not just in prayers but when you leave the homes. We are saying as a Muslim you have to believe 100% in Qura'an and not even 99.99999999999%. We are saying you have to believe in Qura'an and Sunnah and obey Allah (SWT) and his prophets.

How is telling a sister that you should follow the command of the Qura'an is saying we are speaking on behalf of Allah? Oh...are you saying because the post I posted saying if you disbelieve in certain verses in Qura'an and you believe in certain verses in Qura'an and you die in that state will make you a disbeliever and enter hellfire...are you saying that part there...that specific part there is speaking in behalf of Allah (SWT)? Let me guess that part over there made you bold your sentence? Will that shows then that you need reminder that Allah (SWT) himself said that people who believe in certain parts of his verses and disbelieve in certain part of his verses are the true disbelievers! He even called them true disbelievers. Now I am not saying that woman is that...I am saying if she disbelieves in certain part of the verses and believes in certain part of the verses her direction is hellfire and she should fix it before then. Saying I believe in heart is one thing..but you AS A MUSLIM...must back it up with action too. Don't you agree?
Asalaamualaykum

You missing the point. The person asking the question is asking "What will Allah SWT do" in the above mentioned situation. He goes on to even ask if Allah SWT will accept her.

The truth of the answer is exactly what you have agreed upon that No insaan can replace Allah SWT and make a judgement.

In that part after your "but" in your writing is not rendering towards the question but rather giving nasiah and islah ( Thats no problem at all) however that was not the question. The question was as mentioned above. I answered the question.

Should you want to give advice regarding the grander situation that by all means is part of sunnah. I was simply answering the question.

xboxisdead
12-28-2018, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum

You missing the point. The person asking the question is asking "What will Allah SWT do" in the above mentioned situation. He goes on to even ask if Allah SWT will accept her.

The truth of the answer is exactly what you have agreed upon that No insaan can replace Allah SWT and make a judgement.

In that part after your "but" in your writing is not rendering towards the question but rather giving nasiah and islah ( Thats no problem at all) however that was not the question. The question was as mentioned above. I answered the question.

Should you want to give advice regarding the grander situation that by all means is part of sunnah. I was simply answering the question.
Ok..in that part I agree with you. Yes 100%. I am not going to go further in this topic myself.

Mandy
12-29-2018, 01:50 PM
None of us can answer as t what Allah will decide to do and that is between Allah and the woman you are referring to.

However, there is a clear commands for us to cover. Not just during prayer. After all, we do not stop being women once we are done praying do we!

emem.masorong
01-13-2019, 03:37 AM
Thank you all for your help.

keiv
04-30-2021, 12:56 PM
Too many opinions and not enough sources. Here is a start for the topic of hijab: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1399...th-about-hijab

format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa. It's funny how many men here keep pointing out how big of a sing it is for a woman to forgo hijab, but i am sure they must hardly lower their gaze when a woman shows up on the TV, or while they are purchasing items from a female shopkeeper.
How are you so sure?

iammuslim98
04-30-2021, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
Too many opinions and not enough sources. Here is a start for the topic of hijab: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1399...th-about-hijab

How are you so sure?

Aoa, the same way some one in the comment section is sure feminists want male attention.
Anyway, how many men do u know who lower their gaze when interacting with the opp gender?

keiv
05-01-2021, 10:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iammuslim98
Aoa, the same way some one in the comment section is sure feminists want male attention.
Anyway, how many men do u know who lower their gaze when interacting with the opp gender?
So, you’re saying you aren’t sure of it, but only made the generalization about the men here out of spite for the person that commented about feminists? Who, by the way, is labeled as a “female”.

Being that I don’t live around Muslims, I don’t know any. People in general are staring at each other all the time, whether it be for lustful reasons or for the sake of judging one another. People walking around ‘naked but clothed’ doesn’t help the issue. Women, teens, and even kids are encouraged to dress like this. There are different types of feminists, but you can’t deny the fact that feminism has everything to do with this push for females to dress as they please in order to compete with men.

iammuslim98
05-01-2021, 10:45 AM
So, you’re saying you aren’t sure of it, but only made the generalization about the men here out of spite for the person that commented about feminists? Who, by the way, is labeled as a “female”.

Being that I don’t live around Muslims, I don’t know any. People in general are staring at each other all the time, whether it be for lustful reasons or for the sake of judging one another. People walking around ‘naked but clothed’ doesn’t help the issue. Women, teens, and even kids are encouraged to dress like this. There are different types of feminists, but you can’t deny the fact that feminism has everything to do with this push for females to dress as they please in order to compete with men.

Aoa. That was sarcasm on my part. Here is how I concluded men don't lower their gaze when they see a woman.
Majority videos, movies and TV content has females on it. Ads are produced for male products yet show women in it. If men didn't watch such stuff, the brands would have been forced to take another approach.
Lowering gaze is a man's responsibility . Allah will ask you about ur eyes from u, not about how a woman was dressed. She will he accountable for her deeds. So focusing and pushing down the idea down one genders throat will only wreak havoc.

keiv
05-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Yes, I agree. Everyone is responsible for their actions. No one should put themselves in situations that will harm one or the other. Men should lower their gaze and women should not put themselves out there for the sake of money and attention. What you described regarding ads and TV content is called capitalism. Both genders know this and both genders are capitalizing on this.

On the topic of hijab, and with all personal opinions aside, all we can do is inform people with authentic source and let them choose to do whatever they want with it.

iammuslim98
05-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Yes, I agree. Everyone is responsible for their actions. No one should put themselves in situations that will harm one or the other. Men should lower their gaze and women should not put themselves out there for the sake of money and attention. What you described regarding ads and TV content is called capitalism. Both genders know this and both genders are capitalizing on this.

On the topic of hijab, and with all personal opinions aside, all we can do is inform people with authentic source and let them choose to do whatever they want with it.

Aoa, using xapitlaistm as an excuse for not changing the channel while a namehram appears? And all I see on this platform is evryne telling women to wear a hijab. A similar post by a male, where he sd he can't lower his eyes around na mehrm, and poeople ignored it. Lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.