/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requests

Nitro Zeus
01-03-2019, 12:34 AM
I have some lists of prayer request which I wished for you to make for me, because my faith is soo weak and God answers instantly to strong Muslims.

1) Can you please make Dua for God To Grant me power and ability to recite Islamic shahada, answer all 3 correctly grave questions and to have a pleasent grave and a pleasent and easy Judgment Day for me even if I have left Islam unknowingly or knowingly just as mercy and forgiveness from God? Because, honestly I have done mamy disbelief in past and even now, but mostly, I commit them unintentionally and others intentiontally(I think), but anyway I did not meant on committing this sin, and I wish for God To Grant me forgiveness at my time of death so that I wont have to suffer anymore about anything.

2) Can you please pray for God To Make me be a better Muslim if few years or maybe weaks? And to pray for God To Make me die upon that state.

3) Can you please pray for God To Increase my life span highly so that I can have time to do the things which are pleasent to God?

4) Can you please pray for God To Gift me with the miracle of getting any Dua of mine answered instantly?

5) Can you please pray for God To Predestinate for me to be able to pass succesfully the final exam of grade 12 in first session? Because, by mistake I forgotten to prepare myself to study Biology, math and Romanian literature. And I need to pass the exam so that me and my parents can go to Thailanda and also to buy me the newest IOS iphone and Ipad devices, because the previous Iphone 6 was destroyed and my Ipad 2 is too old and I need to replace them.

6) Can you please pray for God To Grant my parent's the possibility to fulfill these 2 wishes and also to go to Thailanda in easy way?

7) Can you please pray for God To Make me be one of the best NASA airspace engineer which occupies with constructing space ship engines?

How would I notice that these prayers which I desire are about to be answered?

I'll be so glad and happy if you would do this for me. And in exchange, I would also try to fulfill your needs(by requesting a payer, and I can pray for God To Fulfill your wishes).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-04-2019, 04:02 PM
http://tazkiyatips.blogspot.com/2012...ce-of-dua.html

MazharShafiq
01-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Yes, why not , when we pray for others, the angels ask for the same thing for us also.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.