/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is possible to make Dua for God not to take into consideration something?

Nitro Zeus
01-03-2019, 12:50 PM
If for example, by mistake I made Dua but that dua is a disbelief. How can I make Dua so that God will not mind and accept my Dua without Writting that I have committed disbelief? Is that even possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
01-04-2019, 05:25 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

With sincere taubah

Nitro Zeus
01-04-2019, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Nitro Zeus;3005221]
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi

With sincere taubah.
Thank you, but I was thinking of a Dua like: "O Allah, dont Write that I have committed disbelief or shirk for whatever I have to say, for I have clear intentions".

Can this also be an acceptible Dua? How can I notice that this Dua has besn accepted and answered?

eesa the kiwi
01-05-2019, 06:41 AM
[QUOTE=Nitro Zeus;3005260]
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Thank you, but I was thinking of a Dua like: "O Allah, dont Write that I have committed disbelief or shirk for whatever I have to say, for I have clear intentions".

Can this also be an acceptible Dua? How can I notice that this Dua has besn accepted and answered?
You can seek forgiveness for the past but you cant say about the future oh Allah I'm about to commit shirk so dont write it down

I'm not sure what you are trying to ask so excuse me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-05-2019, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=eesa the kiwi;3005276]

You can seek forgiveness for the past but you cant say about the future oh Allah I'm about to commit shirk so dont write it down

I'm not sure what you are trying to ask so excuse me
No no, its about totally a different situation. Its not as what you think, because what I have in mind is totally different.
If for example, you have strong urges for making Dua for reversal of time for any reason and you know it is kufr, then what you do to ask God not To Write this as disbelief so that your wish can be granted somewhere in future?

eesa the kiwi
01-05-2019, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=Nitro Zeus;3005278]
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
No no, its about totally a different situation. Its not as what you think, because what I have in mind is totally different.
If for example, you have strong urges for making Dua for reversal of time for any reason and you know it is kufr, then what you do to ask God not To Write this as disbelief so that your wish can be granted somewhere in future?
Akhi you need to leave this silliness I say this in a kind way

You want reversal of time because you are unhappy with Almighty Allah's decree. Haven't you read the verse in surah muminoon 71 where Allah says translation of meaning

But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away.

Dont you think that there is wisdom behind what Allah is legislated? Islam is a mercy and justice for mankind. I get you have difficulty fulfilling some obligations but the solution isn't praying for a reversal of time rather it is to submit to those rulings and do your very best to implement them. Where theres a will there's a way some people say.

The second thing I've noticed with your posts is your tendency for grandiose aspirations. Space travel, become a rockstar etc. Dont you know Allah has already given you something far better than all those delusions of the dunya. All the rockstars in the world will one day be willing to give the earth's weight in gold to have what you already have
La ilaha illallah Muhammadur rasulullah

Allah's given you the key to earn jannah a paradise whose pleasures make being a rockstar in the dunya look like a small toy in the hands of a child and a chance escape the fire whose horrors make your worst nightmare seem like your sweetest reality

Be grateful to Allah for what he has given you and come back to reality. Yeah you might not be famous in this life but what's stopping you from being a beloved worshiper of Allah

The love of Allah is better than what the heavens and earth contain

Esa

Nitro Zeus
01-05-2019, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=eesa the kiwi;3005282]

Akhi you need to leave this silliness I say this in a kind way

You want reversal of time because you are unhappy with Almighty Allah's decree. Haven't you read the verse in surah muminoon 71 where Allah says translation of meaning

But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away.

Dont you think that there is wisdom behind what Allah is legislated? Islam is a mercy and justice for mankind. I get you have difficulty fulfilling some obligations but the solution isn't praying for a reversal of time rather it is to submit to those rulings and do your very best to implement them. Where theres a will there's a way some people say.

The second thing I've noticed with your posts is your tendency for grandiose aspirations. Space travel, become a rockstar etc. Dont you know Allah has already given you something far better than all those delusions of the dunya. All the rockstars in the world will one day be willing to give the earth's weight in gold to have what you already have
La ilaha illallah Muhammadur rasulullah

Allah's given you the key to earn jannah a paradise whose pleasures make being a rockstar in the dunya look like a small toy in the hands of a child and a chance escape the fire whose horrors make your worst nightmare seem like your sweetest reality

Be grateful to Allah for what he has given you and come back to reality. Yeah you might not be famous in this life but what's stopping you from being a beloved worshiper of Allah

The love of Allah is better than what the heavens and earth contain

Esa
I appreciate what you're doing. That is because I'm not able to fulfill His Laws, because some are difficult to be fulfilled and I wish for something easy so that I can easily fulfill His Law. And because, I have my iphone 6 destroyed completely by my mother out of intense anger and I wish to have second chance to have again so that I can practice the responsibility because right now I actually am kinda a slacker and I want to fix it in the way that now I can have my iphone back, now it gonna take a whole year and too much to wait until I succeed the final exam of grade 12. And I feel terrible sorry that I was irresponsible and not appreciative.
I'm sure there is a wisdom behind prohibitions and laws, but honestly I cannot understand how and why it happened like this, I mean God can prohibit or legalise anything He wishes in the beginning, isnt it? Aa, so you're saying that I have shahada imprinted? Then thats mean, the chances of being granted frogivness are high? Thats so cool. May God Make what I think is to become true, amin.
And sometimes whenever I enter into a misfortune, I start to get mad thinking because of my stupid things I have done in past and now I have to suffer their consequences for not caring about consequences, and now I feel guilty. And also because, sometimes I start to have thoughts like "nothing on my life works properly!!!(out of anger)" or "if I would have done that in past, now I wouldnt have to regret it".
And plus my grandmother is a evil person that makes me feel that she is an evil efreet, and simply I had enouph of living with her. And she sometimes tells things that iritates me badly like she tells: "he have reseted his sleeping program". And I told her that is because of my nose who does not let me sleep well and then my nose eventually reseted my program of sleeping, and she does not believe in it, she thinks that she always tell the truth when sometimes she doesnt notice that she also tells lies like this one, for several months I had the problem with nose that does not let me breath properly. Sometimes, I even wish to never have been brought into existence also because of her behaviour which kills me a lot and she does not let me be kind with her, sometimes I have to do the right things by treating her the same as she treats us all like garbage. I really have strong hatred towards her because of her behavior and attitude.
I mean, God can Make music be one of His best creation and To legalise singing and listening to music and To declare as a natural and halal way of recreation, isnt it? And He could also legalise the making of animated images. Because, knowing that these 2 things are prohibited? I do not understand whats the wisdom behind it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.