/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is possible to seek God's advice or opinion?

Nitro Zeus
01-04-2019, 09:13 PM
I have a Dua which sometimes I have strong urges of making this Dua and some people tells me, "stop, you should repent for committing disbelief" and some say: "according to Quran, one must make Dua according to his intention. Because, everything must be done with intention". Now I'm totally confused and bit scared, and the only one I know who can grant me the right answer is All Knower. Because, if I get His opinion about my Dua, or just for clarification, then I can easily do the right things in halal ways without worrying.

And the reason I wish I can ask God a question, is because the answer I'm looking for I cannot find it clearly. And I need a crystal clear answer so that I can easily do things in halal way without committing any typebof disbelief or shirk.

So, the question is: It is possible for a regular believer to seek God's opinion, advice or answer for any question he has? If yes, whats the best and wise thing one can do in order to achieve it?

I understand that Quran says: "...ask the people of Message...". But here's the problem, the Prophetic Era has ended permanently, and now days there is no prophet or messsenger. So, how can I recieve God's answer for the question I have in other ways than answering directly like He used to do the some prophets and messengers, to the point where this message "and it is not fit for any human being that is should speak directly, except through a veil or through somene We send". Something like this.

How can I notice God's answer?? What are the signs for getting a question answered by God? Is there any guideline mentioned in Quran which tells you how you know the answer which you seek from God?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
01-05-2019, 04:31 AM
Through the first revealed word of the last revelead Book.
Reading.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.