/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on making Youtube videos

Nitro Zeus
01-05-2019, 04:11 PM
I just saw couple of Youtubers doing scary stuff. But I found how they do this: editing and animating. Like for example when they do 3:00AM challenge with Voodoo doll, they actually make a doll and they edited to the point where they make it be real while in reality they are not practicing such things, they are just doing for pure entertainment.

And now I got also some ideas which I want to make when I make a Youtube videos. I was thibking to make scary and really spooky videos about Paranormal Activities, 3:00AM challeng known as devil's hour or Whitch hour, science and technology(videos about me lecturing things about Universe, Earth, etc...), gamining videos, videos about me teaching anything about Math anything, and also a video about the secret of ISIS(telling them in video that ISIS are only trouble makers and they pretend to be Muslims but in reality a Muslim is not like what ISIS is doing) and also I was thinking to share on my video some Quranic quotes to prove them that they were wrong about Muslims and they should treat Muslims like normal people just like every other type of believers are treated, advanture videos, traveling videos, videos and crazy savage challenges and many more. Because, I want to see if I have talent on making excellent videos to the point where I can earn millions of liked and subscribers.Thats what I dreamt of having in near future. Because, I want to have chance of befriending with some well popular Youtubers.

Do you think are these ideas good? Because, I'm thinking of making my first Youtube video. What Quran says about this?

P.S. The reason I am asking, is not because I want to ask silly things. I just have some ideas which I want to practice but I dont know if they are halal or not. Thats all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peacefulone
01-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Assalamu alaykum
Why not start a vlog instead?
Vloggers on youtube how just talk about their daily lives can make millions after a few years. They are really popular to watch for some reason!
It must be sort of an easy job to get started...no equipment besides a camera and a laptop needed.
I suggest theme your vlog around islam and reversion to islam. There are not many male vloggers as converts so you can really succeed.

Nitro Zeus
01-05-2019, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peacefulone
Assalamu alaykum
Why not start a vlog instead?
Vloggers on youtube how just talk about their daily lives can make millions after a few years. They are really popular to watch for some reason!
It must be sort of an easy job to get started...no equipment besides a camera and a laptop needed.
I suggest theme your vlog around islam and reversion to islam. There are not many male vloggers as converts so you can really succeed.
Ok, Thats a great idea. Thats what I'll do when I graduate grade 12.

ardianto
01-06-2019, 02:42 AM
Assalamualaikum

Recording with camera and uploading a video on video site is an easy thing. But making quality and valuable video is not as simple as that. Not only you must have technical knowledge of taking picture to make the video have good technical quality. But you must also understand the topic you want to present in your video, so you can give beneficial and valuable things to your video viewers.

Since late of 2017 I have made a railway channel in Youtube. This channel is special for railway train videos that taken by myself. Why railway channel? why not Islamic channel?. Oh, oh, I am not aleem or Islamic student of knowledge. I am just ordinary Muslim with very low knowledge of Islam. With this low knowledge I am worry I would give wrong information about Islam or would cause controversy. It's very hard for me to bear responsibility if my videos cause misguidance or controversy.

Making video basically is same as writing an article. We must understand the topic we want to present, we must thinking about impact of our videos on the viewers. So without mean to disrespect sister Peacefulone who has given you idea, I really suggest you, at the moment you should not make video about Islam. You can make videos about Islam later after you learn more and have better knowledge of Islam.

But you still can make video that relate to Muslim, like video of visiting masjid or visiting Muslim community. Or, you make non-religious video and then insert Islamic message on it. In example, you make video of beautiful nature then you say "Subhanallah, Allah has given us beautiful nature, and it's our duty to preserve the nature as our grateful for what Allah has given to us".

By the way, if you already have camera you can train yourself to make video right now, and then upload your videos on internet after you sure you have able to make decent quality video. I myself spent few months for training before I upload my first video on Youtube.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-06-2019, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum

Recording with camera and uploading a video on video site is an easy thing. But making quality and valuable video is not as simple as that. Not only you must have technical knowledge of taking picture to make the video have good technical quality. But you must also understand the topic you want to present in your video, so you can give beneficial and valuable things to your video viewers.

Since late of 2017 I have made a railway channel in Youtube. This channel is special for railway train videos that taken by myself. Why railway channel? why not Islamic channel?. Oh, oh, I am not aleem or Islamic student of knowledge. I am just ordinary Muslim with very low knowledge of Islam. With this low knowledge I am worry I would give wrong information about Islam or would cause controversy. It's very hard for me to bear responsibility if my videos cause misguidance or controversy.

Making video basically is same as writing an article. We must understand the topic we want to present, we must thinking about impact of our videos on the viewers. So without mean to disrespect sister Peacefulone who has given you idea, I really suggest you, at the moment you should not make video about Islam. You can make videos about Islam later after you learn more and have better knowledge of Islam.

But you still can make video that relate to Muslim, like video of visiting masjid or visiting Muslim community. Or, you make non-religious video and then insert Islamic message on it. In example, you make video of beautiful nature then you say "Subhanallah, Allah has given us beautiful nature, and it's our duty to preserve the nature as our grateful for what Allah has given to us".

By the way, if you already have camera you can train yourself to make video right now, and then upload your videos on internet after you sure you have able to make decent quality video. I myself spent few months for training before I upload my first video on Youtube.

:)
ok, but what about these types of videos I mentioned? Are they halal too?

ardianto
01-06-2019, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
ok, but what about these types of videos I mentioned? Are they halal too?
Avoid making video that risky for aqeedah such as paranormal activities or seeking ghost in haunted place, because video theme like this can lead to shirk.

Travel, adventure, science, and gaming video are okay. However, for challenge video you must choose safe challenge that not harmful for viewers who failed when performing this challenge.

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Avoid making video that risky for aqeedah such as paranormal activities or seeking ghost in haunted place, because video theme like this can lead to shirk.

Travel, adventure, science, and gaming video are okay. However, for challenge video you must choose safe challenge that not harmful for viewers who failed when performing this challenge.
Ok, thanx for your answer. Is there a strong Dua or chapter in which I seek God's help to earn millions of euro out making Youtube videos and also popularity like other Youtubers? Becuase, when I have millions of euro, I'm planning of making a big gift for my parents and also I can order many ancient gold coins but original and 100% authentic ancient gold coins just for collenting, because I'm crazy about gold. Is it halal if I have this kind of intention?
And is it halal and ok if I ask God To Grant me the same gold coins I had on Earth in Heaven? Because, I wish to have them also in Heaven.
If it is haram to seek for Paranormal Activities, how can I prove to others that Jinn species do exist? Because I want to show to my mother the clear prove so that she can truly accept it and believe, because my intention is to lead my mother to Islam and stay in Islam for good. That is the first step of leading her to Islam-my opinion. How can I bring clear evidences for millions of people that Islam is the Truth revealed by God and everything in it is true?

ardianto
01-07-2019, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, thanx for your answer. Is there a strong Dua or chapter in which I seek God's help to earn millions of euro out making Youtube videos and also popularity like other Youtubers? Becuase, when I have millions of euro, I'm planning of making a big gift for my parents and also I can order many ancient gold coins but original and 100% authentic ancient gold coins just for collenting, because I'm crazy about gold. Is it halal if I have this kind of intention?
And is it halal and ok if I ask God To Grant me the same gold coins I had on Earth in Heaven? Because, I wish to have them also in Heaven.
If it is haram to seek for Paranormal Activities, how can I prove to others that Jinn species do exist? Because I want to show to my mother the clear prove so that she can truly accept it and believe, because my intention is to lead my mother to Islam and stay in Islam for good. That is the first step of leading her to Islam-my opinion. How can I bring clear evidences for millions of people that Islam is the Truth revealed by God and everything in it is true?
Dua is useless without effort. But if you do effort seriously while make dua, In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness in your effort. If you want to be successful Youtuber what you do is seriously learn and try to produce valuable videos while make dua. In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness like getting good idea, or other kind of easiness.

You are allowed to have gold coins although I don’t know if your intention is just for collection, not investment. But it’s better if you don’t think about having gold coins in heaven, or other worldly desire like this. We have to be grateful if in the next life we can go to heaven, not to hell. And the way that we can do to be grateful is through not asking more than what Allah give to us.

About seek for Paranormal Activities to prove that jinn exist. …. Young bro, don’t play with paranormal activities and jinn because it can be dangerous. If your mother doesn’t believe that jinn exist, let her to not believe. There is no guarantee that she will accept Islam if she see jinn.

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Dua is useless without effort. But if you do effort seriously while make dua, In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness in your effort. If you want to be successful Youtuber what you do is seriously learn and try to produce valuable videos while make dua. In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness like getting good idea, or other kind of easiness.

You are allowed to have gold coins although I don’t know if your intention is just for collection, not investment. But it’s better if you don’t think about having gold coins in heaven, or other worldly desire like this. We have to be grateful if in the next life we can go to heaven, not to hell. And the way that we can do to be grateful is through not asking more than what Allah give to us.

About seek for Paranormal Activities to prove that jinn exist. …. Young bro, don’t play with paranormal activities and jinn because it can be dangerous. If your mother doesn’t believe that jinn exist, let her to not believe. There is no guarantee that she will accept Islam if she see jinn.
Uff, then I feel bad for her. Do you think if I get to popularity stage, then the chances of meeting and befriending with othet popular Youtubers over the world can be very high? How it is possible for such meeting to be arranged(if it is possible of course)?
What danger can be if this will happen? I mean, I never got attacked by a Jinn nor seen a Paranormal Activity in my life, so,what could Jinns do to me? I sometimes feel that I've been protected for whole life from all types of Jinns.
The reason I asked this, is because I read a narration sayinf that a rich person will come out from Hell forgetti everything he had in worldly life. And based on this narration, I try to be rich and famous in this world and also in Hereafter but only in Hereafter to be much richer and famous than in here, so that I wont have to deal with God's Punishment. Just trying to think of solutions for avoiding His Punishment. And my intention is only to collect gold coins from ancient times especially those from almost the end of Prophetic Era(Makkah, prophet Muhammad time) because I dreamt of having a collection of ancient gold coins from the time of Moses and prophet Muhammad. Because, I like having authentic ancient gold coins(becsuse gold is my favorite metal).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.