/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a site for preqyer request for those who do Hajj?

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2019, 01:01 PM
I mean, I want to know if there is a site in which you can seek a prayer request which you want so that whoever is in Makkah can perform Hajj and in the same time recite the prayer I have requested.

My life is going so bad, upside down and things are going crazy in my life:

1) My mother destroyed my iphone6 for good.

2) My nose does not let me breath properly and hardly I can breath, and whole night I could not sleep because of this because for months I have this problem with nose, and now I'm unable to think properly in math and the teacher is coming... abd my mother and grandmother does not take my medical problem in serios, because they are too blind to see the truth. And then at 7:00AM I went to kitcken and I saw my mother and then, she was suprised that I havent sleep a whole night and she blames me injustly that it is because I have stayed a whole night on Huawei while it is not true, and she finds all types of excuses just to piss me off. And after this she confiscated for nothing my iphone and when she went to bathroom, I have recovered without her to see because that is the right thing and I'm tired of all problems, and I started to even curse my birthday because my mind has been opened clearly that "even if time were to be reversed, God will do the same things all over again and He will not change anything. And whatever intention I make, it is rejected and then declared as disbelief" then I got a lot mad because of this and now when I want to make this Dua, I simply feel like I'm unable to do this. And now I start to hate myself and start to have nice and beautiful thoughts like, "O God, how pleasent would be if I were to be given permission to kill myself, I would have killed myself long time ago if I were to be given permission". Now even hate the fact that I was brought into existence because of this issue. I dont know how much I can take it, because I'm exhausted of too many crazy things it happens in my life. And my mother things that my wish for reversal of time is not serios but a joke for her, if she would be a Muslim she would understand why. And she asked me today why do I behave so evil, and I replayed: "because I hate that I was brought into existence".

Is there such site that you can request any prayer and in the same time you'll be notified or given a message that it has been prayed for this while performing Hajj?

Because, all I want is to have the miracles of getting any Dua answered instantly, seeking God's Leave and getting any question answered by God. Because these miraclesbare primordial to me, without them I would not have the Permission from God to make Dua for reversal of time, because I was thinking that if I seek God's Leave, and He were To grant me Leave to recite my dua for reversal of time then I would definitely do this, but now I'm unable because it is haram and I hate this. To me it is an impossible request to quit having the thought with reversal of time because of my situations, and I started to think that this problem with nose will go on without end(I guess). Because, it should be over by now.

My life is going crazy and things are out of my control. Why cant I have break from problems?? Am I asking too much?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.