/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua to have long sleep and lucid dreams

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2019, 03:34 PM
I heard from someone that there are pills which enables you to have lucid dreams and do whatever you want in dream. When I heard this I thought it is haram because it goes againt our body, so I was hoping that there is a strong Dua which enables you to have lucid dreams all the time? And is there a Dua which makes you sledp for very long time?

The reason that I'm asking this, is because too many crazy things happens in my life that makes me be very angry. If in reality I'm forbidden to make Dua for reversal of time, then atleast in dream I can dream that the time is reversed, because I dont like living this reality, I hate living in this reality because I do not find anything that pleases me, and I do not want to wake up anymore because I want to escape all problems that do not leave me alone. Its hard to accept this reality, I even have suicidal thoughts because of what is going on in my life. And because, I want to forget everything when I'm in sleep because my mother is a pain because she wil never accepts Islam and that is painful to me and I want to pretend as if she is not my mother but to live in a dream, this all I want so that I can forget everything so that I wont need anymore to make Dua for reversal of time when I can have a dream about this. Its simply, extremely hard to accept this reality because of the things I cannot find something that makes me be happy and content.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Assalamualaikum.

Suddenly I remember a graffiti that I wrote when I was teenager, “Dream is more beautiful than reality”. That was reflection of what I felt in my heart.

I was an angry teenager who felt uncomfortable with criticism from people around me who said that I still a child, I should not be a brat boy, I should not imitate what I saw in movie, etc. That made me angry. I want to become myself, I want to be free, …. but they didn’t understand.

Yeah, dreaming was a time when I could live another world. The world where I could be a hero like in movie, I could innovate new technology, I could be winner. Unfortunately my dream always stopped when I awoke than back to real world again. The world that I felt was not as beautiful as the world in my dream.

Sometime I hoped I could continue the beautiful dream that stopped when I awaken. I felt disappointed because that beautiful life happened only in my dream, not in reality. So I decide to sleep again and hoped I could continue my beautiful dream. Could I?. No!. I always got different dream that was not as beautiful as my previous dream. It realized me that I could not control my dream, like I could control what I wanted to do in the real life.

“Dream maybe more beautiful than real life. But I am not living in dream. I am living in the real world. So I must dare to face reality in the real life”. That was I realized later.

So I tried to do little activities to fill my life ,such as fishing, went to village, cooking, helping my friend grandma prepared iftar food, traveling on bicycle, etc. Alhamdullilah, through doing those activities I realized that life actually is colorful, not just dark grey like I assumed before.

In dream I can walk in Amazon jungle. In real life I just walk in small forest near my city. But I really walk between trees that I can really touch by hands. I am really at there. While in my dream I am not really at there. Only my mind that go there while my body still laying on bed. I prefer to feel something real than feel something that just virtual. That’s why I prefer to live in the real life than live in dream.

Okay Nitro, you said you want to become popular Youtuber. In dream you could be the most popular Youtuber in the world. But are you really at there?. No!. When you dream like that you actually are still laying on your bed without going anywhere. And your dream will be ended when you awake.

So rather than hoping you can bring your life into your dream, why don’t start to bring your dream into your real life?. Start to do what you must do to reach the dream you want to be.

Do activities that you like every day to fill your life. You can cook, do gardening, walking to the park, fishing, or any other activities. In Shaa Allah, after you fill your life with real activities you will see that life actually is colorful, like a beautiful rainbow.

:)

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2019, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum.

Suddenly I remember a graffiti that I wrote when I was teenager, “Dream is more beautiful than reality”. That was reflection of what I felt in my heart.

I was an angry teenager who felt uncomfortable with criticism from people around me who said that I still a child, I should not be a brat boy, I should not imitate what I saw in movie, etc. That made me angry. I want to become myself, I want to be free, …. but they didn’t understand.

Yeah, dreaming was a time when I could live another world. The world where I could be a hero like in movie, I could innovate new technology, I could be winner. Unfortunately my dream always stopped when I awoke than back to real world again. The world that I felt was not as beautiful as the world in my dream.

Sometime I hoped I could continue the beautiful dream that stopped when I awaken. I felt disappointed because that beautiful life happened only in my dream, not in reality. So I decide to sleep again and hoped I could continue my beautiful dream. Could I?. No!. I always got different dream that was not as beautiful as my previous dream. It realized me that I could not control my dream, like I could control what I wanted to do in the real life.

“Dream maybe more beautiful than real life. But I am not living in dream. I am living in the real world. So I must dare to face reality in the real life”. That was I realized later.

So I tried to do little activities to fill my life ,such as fishing, went to village, cooking, helping my friend grandma prepared iftar food, traveling on bicycle, etc. Alhamdullilah, through doing those activities I realized that life actually is colorful, not just dark grey like I assumed before.

In dream I can walk in Amazon jungle. In real life I just walk in small forest near my city. But I really walk between trees that I can really touch by hands. I am really at there. While in my dream I am not really at there. Only my mind that go there while my body still laying on bed. I prefer to feel something real than feel something that just virtual. That’s why I prefer to live in the real life than live in dream.

Okay Nitro, you said you want to become popular Youtuber. In dream you could be the most popular Youtuber in the world. But are you really at there?. No!. When you dream like that you actually are still laying on your bed without going anywhere. And your dream will be ended when you awake.

So rather than hoping you can bring your life into your dream, why don’t start to bring your dream into your real life?. Start to do what you must do to reach the dream you want to be.

Do activities that you like every day to fill your life. You can cook, do gardening, walking to the park, fishing, or any other activities. In Shaa Allah, after you fill your life with real activities you will see that life actually is colorful, like a beautiful rainbow.

:)
Yeah, but whenever I want to draw something, I'm having strong sensations of drawing a complete animated image, and so I have stopped completely because I dont want to commit a sin, and that where disturbs me, because there are some legislations which I'm unable to understand what is their wisdom behind. I mean, God can Make art as something encourageble and a halal recreation instead of prohibiting, isnt it? My aunt get mad at me once he she hears that it is haram to draw animated image, and she also explained to me that whoever wrote this on internet must be a dump because no one said this not even in Bible says and we used to encourage you to draw any thing, then I get mad because still she did not get the point nor understood, so it seems like I'm the first one who converted from Christianity to Islam and understand. Sometimes, I dont like this reality because there are too many prohibitions and laws which I dont like and it is hard for me to get adopted to them as they are.

ZeeshanParvez
01-08-2019, 04:13 PM
I have never had a lucid dream.

Then again, I have never tried to have a lucid dream.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
01-08-2019, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
I have never had a lucid dream.

Then again, I have never tried to have a lucid dream.
I experienced lucid dream sometime. Yes I was aware that I was in dreaming. In dream like this I could control what I said, I could command myself to awake or command the dream to change into new dream if I felt uncomfortable with that lucid dream. But I could not do other things like made myself could fly, or controlling other characters that appeared in my dream. Different than in conscious imagination which I can do anything I want.

And it is wrong if someone think that lucid dream is a beautiful dream. A dream can be beautiful only if we are not aware that we are in dreaming.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.