/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Allah help me?

RisingLight
01-07-2019, 05:36 PM
salam alaikum

Its me again.I am sorry for spreading negativity again but I am loosing my mind. I dont know what to do.I am so tired of being a secretive muslim.Its been 7 years and I keep making duaa and duaa and duaa everyday and i am still here.I have applied to get out of this contry and be a free muslim but am still waiting for it for 3 years.I am totally exhausted.My family is very toxic,they only fight and yell,curse,scream.House is small,so i pray very quick and i cant concetrate in the salah but i am always alarm to see/feel if somebody comes.I take woodoo very quick and in secret,so they wont notice me why i wet my hands/head/feet when it is 1 degree,freezing.My neighbor does fortune telling,sometimes they do it in my house,there are knots (sihr or magic) next where i sleep,crosses,christian stuff etc.I cant fast,cant hear the Quran,cant do dhikr with voice.I am jobless because even if,even if I find a job here,that would mean i wouldnt pray anymore,and i dont want to leave prayer for a haram job that pays so little and brings no benefit in both worlds.

Before I used to combat this feeling by doing haram but I left everything for the sake of Allah.I dettached myself from every social media and i am extremely lonely.I got nobody to talk to and dont leave the house too cuz i got no friends and am too depressed to have a normal convo.I cry to Allah,I beg Him but i feel like He doesnt want me,like he doesnt want to listen to me.I got all sorts of bad thoughts because as i said I have been hoping and asking for 7 years,am so exhausted and hopeless.How can I see light in this situation? I see lectures at night in youtube and I feel as those Quranic verses arent for me,I can see even a killer and feel like Allah loves him more than me.I feel like everyone in the earth if they were to return to Allah He would accept them except me.

To add to this feeling I just got my heartbroken.Some months ago i met a muslim girl 'accidentaly',and I got a bit happy,cuz i thought id marry her.She is descendant of prophet saws,lives very close to where i am applied to go,religious,beautiful,all,and whats important she was a refugee before so she was okay with my financial status and the fact i would be an immigrant too.So we decided not to talk again until I go there and meet her father,to keep all halal.I was happy,got a bit of hope.I thought if I marry a descendant of the prophet saws id be so honored,if she is my rizq then maybe Allah really loves me.A few days ago she texts me,she will get married.So i removed her contact,I cant tell her wait for me,cant ruin her marriage.This is the second time it happens.Even another girl before couldnt wait me for long.I am loosing both dunya and jannah just as i lost these 2.They keep going away from me and I cant do anything about it.

I have rejected zinnah from beautiful girls in real life,i have prayed fajr even in masjid when I was living alone as a student,fasted,ive done what i could without complaining.After all this situation here,i still pray in secret,even tahajjud everyday,i dont know how else to show I am a muslim.I dont know why my faith is still being tested after all these years.I am suffering everyday and my deen and eman is suffering cuz I feel all i am doing is for nothing.

Elhamdulillah for everything really,but I just want it to stop..I can hardly hold my tears even now,I just want Allah to love me and to give me an opportunity so I can show I am better than this
(please make duaa for me that I leave this country soon)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
01-07-2019, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DyingLight
Will Allah help me?
Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

You are being tested, please be steadfast. Just like when someone enrolls into a school they are given "Exams" to test their knowledge; once we have believed we shall be tested, "Jannah" doesn't come easy.

Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 155: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient".

Secondly - Allah Azza Wajal says in Surah Al Imran Verse 139: "Do not loose hope, nor be sad"

So what do we learn from these two ayats? Be patient and keep asking Allah for relief. Try your best from Today to say sincerely 100 times Istighfar (Astagfirullah) - Why? Click here to learn some of the benefits

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me, I will respond to you." Quran (40:60)

I sincerely recommend "one thing for you" - recommend reading this beautiful supplication (Dua) as soon as possible. This is an authentic Dua recited by Prophet Yunus (AS) in the belly of the fish, when he was in distress. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.

fetch?id12596232&ampd1546462960 -

Arabic to English Translation: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2019, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival

You are being tested, please be steadfast. Just like when someone enrolls into a school they are given "Exams" to test their knowledge; once we have believed we shall be tested, "Jannah" doesn't come easy.

Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 155: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient".

Secondly - Allah Azza Wajal says in Surah Al Imran Verse 139: "Do not loose hope, nor be sad"

So what do we learn from these two ayats? Be patient and keep asking Allah for relief. Try your best from Today to say sincerely 100 times Istighfar (Astagfirullah) - Why? Click here to learn some of the benefits

I sincerely recommend "one thing for you" - recommend reading this beautiful supplication (Dua) as soon as possible. This is an authentic Dua recited by Prophet Yunus (AS) in the belly of the fish, when he was in distress. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.

Arabic to English Translation: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR
One thing, ok it may be silly, But, how can you notice that you have made Dua with sincerity? Because, when I make Dua I dont know sometimes whether I was sincere or not. Or this, it is not my concern to know whether I have been sincere or not?

Studentofdeed
01-08-2019, 02:31 PM
You are indeed being tested. And I know it is hard. If you left the first girl for the sake of allah and she didnt want to convert than that is not your fault. As long as you repented and apologized to her sincerely. As for the second one, if someone agreed to marry you but then decide to marry someone else when they themselves made a plan with you is then not good person or sincere. You deserve someone who is a righteous muslim who honors promises and doesnt treat people like disposables. Marry a rigethous pious woman. This indeed is a test. Paradise doesnt come easy but for some it is hard because allah wants you to be on the top. And remember what allah takes. He always gives better. If those women weren't part of your life, it is because they are not good for you. Keep having hope. And I promise you it will get better. May allah bless you and help you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
01-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Greetings and peace be with you DyingLight;

My life is still a struggle; and I am only 69, problems and stresses never seem to go away for long. As to marriage, the first twenty five years are the hardest, then it just gets harder. Life continuously tries to grind you down, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Never give up hope in Allah, no matter how big your problems are, Allah is bigger. Learn resilience in life, every time life's problems beat you to the ground, get up again. And how many times do you have to pick yourself up and start again, the answer is always the same, just one more time.

Learn to fight all battles with kindness and compassion, don't let other people's anger and hate grind you down. You don't have to react to them in the same way they act towards you.

The prayer for peace and serenity is powerful.........

'Lord grant me the peace and serenity to live with the things I cannot change.
Give me the courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Look carefully at the first line of the prayer. There seems to be a lot of stress in your life that you cannot seem to change at the moment, you can't change the past, or other people, or where you live. The prayer asks for the peace and serenity to cope with all these stresses.
The second line of the prayer is important, you probably have little power to change much, the only real thing you can change is how you react to life's problems.

The wisdom to know the difference is the most important line in the prayer. If you want things to change that are out of your control to change, then it will cause you further stress. the whole prayer is about changing ourselves and not other people. If they change, then that is pretty much an unexpected bonus that doesn't happen that often.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in Allah,
Eric

Eric H
01-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Greetings and peace be with you DyingLight;

This is the internet, so you have the freedom to choose any anonymous name you like. You are not a dying light, be the person that Allah intends you to be and you can become a glowing light in this world. Here is a quote I like......

Jackson Kiddard quotes

“Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for
teaching you how to stand up
on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for
teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for
teaching you courage to
overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is for teaching you how to let go and trust in God

Blessings,
Eric

MazharShafiq
01-09-2019, 10:26 AM
God help you with his bless..ameen

RisingLight
01-09-2019, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

I do those,istigfar too,for years,yet nothing,even today i was supposed to get a news,still nothing,nothing works.Thank you for your time and every other person who commented,thanks for your time but am done with it. Allah doesnt want me,i try and try He doesnt want me after 7 years of duaa everyday.He gave me Islam and put me in this condition so I can not be a good muslim and in akhirah id be thrown in hell cuz of not being able to practise it properly.Am being mocked,idk what did i do that is so grave that am being mocked like this.Anyway this what was decreed for me.Wish everyone the best

Duas_Revival
01-09-2019, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DyingLight
I do those,istigfar too,for years,yet nothing,even today i was supposed to get a news,still nothing,nothing works.Thank you for your time and every other person who commented,thanks for your time but am done with it. Allah doesnt want me,i try and try He doesnt want me after 7 years of duaa everyday.He gave me Islam and put me in this condition so I can not be a good muslim and in akhirah id be thrown in hell cuz of not being able to practise it properly.Am being mocked,idk what did i do that is so grave that am being mocked like this.Anyway this what was decreed for me.Wish everyone the best

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran? Is there any hope left for us?!

Furthermore - Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 155: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient".

Furthermore if it's not too much trouble please kindly watch this video, it is so joyful:

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Eric H
01-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Greetings and peace be with you CantBeMuslim;

Never give up hope in Allah.

Blessings
Eric

Desert
03-09-2020, 11:36 PM
As Salam alaikum

Always have hope in Allah

Allaah loves those who turn to him

Just keep praying and fasting

Think well of Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.