/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is really obligatory or optional to do ablution before reciting namaz?

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2019, 01:11 AM
I heard that if one wishes to get his wishes cone true after 7 days, he must do ablution and then namaz.

I understand that for performing ritual prayers it is required to perform first ablution, because performing ritual prayers is annuled in first if one did not performed ablution. But what about namaz? Namaz is kind of a prayer which you can ask God for anything you desired to have it is kind of a synonyme for Dua, right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
01-09-2019, 02:19 AM
Namaz is the Urdu/Farsi word for prayer. There is no difference between them.

Maybe what you've read about is known as Salat Al Hajat. See this thread Purpose/Success of Salat-ul-Hajat

Purpose/Success of Salat-ul-Hajat
I have been praying Salat-ul-Hajat for many months now. 9 months ago I experienced a very difficult emotional heartbreak from which I have not yet rec...

Ümit
01-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Namaz is turkish for Salath.

MazharShafiq
01-09-2019, 10:39 AM
nimaz I worship of Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.