/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homeless muslim youth needs help in philadelphia

peacefulone
01-09-2019, 04:54 AM
Salam alaykum
I recieved this message in a whatsapp group. The sister who posted it gave a phone number which i can share privately with anyone who can help.

السلام عليكم

Can you post this please

As-salamualaikum

Two Muslim parents tragically passed away and their 15 year old daughter has no one to care for her. She has older siblings, but they cannot care for her. If you know a good Muslim family located in the Philadelphia area willing to take her into their home and raise her Islamically, please contact mervat (pm peavefulone on ib for the contact details)

Jazakum Allahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
01-09-2019, 06:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peacefulone
Salam alaykum
I recieved this message in a whatsapp group. The sister who posted it gave a phone number which i can share privately with anyone who can help.

السلام عليكم

Can you post this please

As-salamualaikum

Two Muslim parents tragically passed away and their 15 year old daughter has no one to care for her. She has older siblings, but they cannot care for her. If you know a good Muslim family located in the Philadelphia area willing to take her into their home and raise her Islamically, please contact mervat (pm peavefulone on ib for the contact details)

Jazakum Allahu Khair
If we are following the proper Islamic way (as we should) if she is coming to a family that have a man and woman living together (wife/husband) the 15 year old young woman need to constantly wear hijab when the husband/father comes to his home and she have to be a presence with the wife of the husband and both the man and the 15 year old woman cannot be at the same room alone.

The best scenario for this is a Muslim woman who lives alone to take care of the 15 year old woman. I know your intention is good peacefukone, but we want to do it right so it doesn't end up breaking families, cause broken hearts and protect the 15 year old woman, the husband/father/man of the house who she is going to venture into and the wife/mother/woman of the house that the 15 year old is coming into. You know what I mean?

MazharShafiq
01-09-2019, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
If we are following the proper Islamic way (as we should) if she is coming to a family that have a man and woman living together (wife/husband) the 15 year old young woman need to constantly wear hijab when the husband/father comes to his home and she have to be a presence with the wife of the husband and both the man and the 15 year old woman cannot be at the same room alone.

The best scenario for this is a Muslim woman who lives alone to take care of the 15 year old woman. I know your intention is good peacefukone, but we want to do it right so it doesn't end up breaking families, cause broken hearts and protect the 15 year old woman, the husband/father/man of the house who she is going to venture into and the wife/mother/woman of the house that the 15 year old is coming into. You know what I mean?
yes you are absolutely right I m agree with you..

Peacefully
01-09-2019, 06:12 PM
I live an hour away from there, but I can't afford to support another person. I feel terrible.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.