/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Jinns telepathic?!

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2019, 05:07 PM
I heard from some posts that Jinns can know what does the person think off, and I was wondering if it is true, then for what porpuse did God enabled them to be telepathic, aka mind readers?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
01-09-2019, 05:16 PM
I just found out that Jinns can reaad our minds, and now I'm so pissed because I cannot hide something. Before, I could make any Dua I want because I was thinking that no one has telepathic ability but only God.

And now I've become even more angry than before, because whenever I want to make Dua, then I feel shy now. I hate that I cannot have my own thoughts.

So, is there a Dua which can disable Jinns and angels from reading my mind? Because, whatever I ask from God it is not their concern to know, its a private thing.

azc
01-10-2019, 12:20 PM
None can read what is in your mind. ONLY Allah :swt: knows it.

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2019, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
None can read what is in your mind. ONLY Allah :swt: knows it.
Then, how can,you explain that some scholars said that God has given ability called Telepathy to some Jinns and angels??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-10-2019, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Then, how can,you explain that some scholars said that God has given ability called Telepathy to some Jinns and angels??
Shytan who is with all of us when flows like blood in our body feels our thoughts of doing good/bad deeds but if he isn't in our body he doesn't know.

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2019, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Shytan who is with all of us when flows like blood in our body feels our thoughts of doing good/bad deeds but if he isn't in our body he doesn't know.
So this means that he obly,can feel but he cannot know what Dua we make or talk to ourselves, isnt it?

azc
01-10-2019, 02:18 PM
So this means that he obly,can feel but he cannot know what Dua we make or talk to ourselves, isnt it?
intention of doing dua is also a praiseworthy good deed, then he tries to stop us from it by infusing waswas in our heart.

MazharShafiq
01-10-2019, 03:44 PM
jinn do not know the unseen nor can they reach our ideas.

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2019, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
jinn do not know the unseen nor can they reach our ideas.
Few, I'm relieved now.

space
01-12-2019, 12:22 AM
jinns even didn't know of the death of prophet Sulayman.. how would they know others' thoughts in a distance? The only thing is, your jinn could give information about your personality and your whole private life since your birth to my jinn and I will be able to know anything about you :D but your jinn won't be able to tell me about your intention

Nitro Zeus
01-12-2019, 12:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
jinns even didn't know of the death of prophet Sulayman.. how would they know others' thoughts in a distance? The only thing is, your jinn could give information about your personality and your whole private life since your birth to my jinn and I will be able to know anything about you :D but your jinn won't be able to tell me about your intention
Oh sheet, that would go against my wish and will if my Jinn would do this. Sometimes, some personal things must be remained hidden and not to be revealed only if I will, then I can tell you everything about me. I asked this because, I heard from some people claiming that they are telepathic beings, and that freaked me out...

Nitro Zeus
01-12-2019, 01:15 AM
I thibk they can only when they posses someone?! Or they are not capable of reading anyone's mind in any way?

space
01-12-2019, 05:34 PM
you can get a couple of servants of the jinns only when you commit shirk, then they may help you but they're restricted, they're not able to break the norms of the natural laws, change the things, teleportation, telepathy and other impossible things.. telepathy and such are possible if Allah wills, only Allah can grant you such extraordinary abilities. Jinns are nothing, they can bring you something, spread fake information and perform some weird illusions (read the story of Musa, aleyhi salam) nothing else

Nitro Zeus
01-12-2019, 06:38 PM
you can get a couple of servants of the jinns only when you commit shirk, then they may help you but they're restricted, they're not able to break the norms of the natural laws, change the things, teleportation, telepathy and other impossible things.. telepathy and such are possible if Allah wills, only Allah can grant you such extraordinary abilities. Jinns are nothing, they can bring you something, spread fake information and perform some weird illusions (read the story of Musa, aleyhi salam) nothing else
Ok, thanx for your answer. I'm so happy now. You know why I was scared when I read from a site telling that Jinns have telepathy? Because, if they would have, then maybe they can tell to everyone what I have in mind and I can become to them as a subject of nockery and I hate this, I had enouph of mockery, when I make Dua for anything doesnt matter what, I want only God To Hear me making Dua, not also Jinns to hear. And also, it is simy not right for them to read someone's mind. Do you like when someone is reading your thoughts? I guess not.

space
01-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Ok, thanx for your answer. I'm so happy now. You know why I was scared when I read from a site telling that Jinns have telepathy? Because, if they would have, then maybe they can tell to everyone what I have in mind and I can become to them as a subject of nockery and I hate this, I had enouph of mockery, when I make Dua for anything doesnt matter what, I want only God To Hear me making Dua, not also Jinns to hear. And also, it is simy not right for them to read someone's mind. Do you like when someone is reading your thoughts? I guess not.

if they had such an ability as telepathy, they would know about the death of prophet Sulayman

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلَّا دَابَّةُ الْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا فِي الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ

(34:14) When We executed Our decree of death on Solomon, nothing indicated to the jinn that he was dead except a worm eating away his staff. So when Solomon fell down, the jinn realised23 that had they known what lies in the realm beyond perception, they would not have continued to be in this humiliating chastisement.24

Nitro Zeus
01-12-2019, 07:00 PM
if they had such an ability as telepathy, they would know about the death of prophet Sulayman

فَلَمَّا قَضَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَوْتَ مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلَّا دَابَّةُ الْأَرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُوا يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُوا فِي الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ

(34:14) When We executed Our decree of death on Solomon, nothing indicated to the jinn that he was dead except a worm eating away his staff. So when Solomon fell down, the jinn realised23 that had they known what lies in the realm beyond perception, they would not have continued to be in this humiliating chastisement.24

I'm very grateful to God for this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.