/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Decree Change

50cent
01-09-2019, 10:23 PM
Salaam have a question from someone and I'm just gonna paste it to u below

I was reading a link on the internet about qadr. Everything that we do or have been through or get, has already been destined by Allah before were born. E.g being rich, getting good jobs, getting presents, if your destined to marry or not ( as not everyone's qadar is to get married even if they want to) , a true Muslim will take everything on the chin even Doe he's not satisfied with the result or thought he had something better which wasn't destined for him etc no matter what we shouldn't ever be disappointed or upset as it's already written and we're going through the emotions as everything is a test.
However, on the link, it said somethings which are already written for you can be changed.

Question - how can these things be changed? What are the things that can be changed? How can it be changed if it's already written for us before were born
Jzk for your help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-10-2019, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 50cent
Salaam have a question from someone and I'm just gonna paste it to u below

I was reading a link on the internet about qadr. Everything that we do or have been through or get, has already been destined by Allah before were born. E.g being rich, getting good jobs, getting presents, if your destined to marry or not ( as not everyone's qadar is to get married even if they want to) , a true Muslim will take everything on the chin even Doe he's not satisfied with the result or thought he had something better which wasn't destined for him etc no matter what we shouldn't ever be disappointed or upset as it's already written and we're going through the emotions as everything is a test.
However, on the link, it said somethings which are already written for you can be changed.

Question - how can these things be changed? What are the things that can be changed? How can it be changed if it's already written for us before were born
Jzk for your help
:wa:

Keep on doing dua. Allah :swt: is the creator of Qadr. So ONLY He :swt: can vicissitude

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.