/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone know of our has heard of Teghband?

Asifkhancan
01-11-2019, 08:01 AM
I remember a priest once telling me about this duas that are written with Zaffran and then inserted into one's hand and then it makes you invulnerable to any sort of a weapon. I'd love references from the Quran please, thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-11-2019, 08:43 AM
:sl:

I know what is teghband because similar stuff available in my place too.

But, before you seek reference from Qur'an, it's better if you read again history of Islam. How many battle in the history, how many Sahaba who died because the enemy's weapons. They died because they were vurnerable. So why didn't Sahaba use teghband to make them invurnerable?. ... Because teghband is not from Islam.

Teghband like that is innovation that created by some Muslim later, after the period of Salafus Salih. And actually that was not original innovation, but inspired by amulets that used by some fighters in period before Islam, which filled with mantra to make the user invurnerable.

Stuff like this considered shirk by ulama who follow Sunnah. That's why in conflict of Ambon (Indonesia), when the mujahidin group Laskar Jihad arrived in the battle zone, the first thing that they did before fight the enemy was seizing teghband that worn by some local Muslim fighters.

azc
01-11-2019, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

But, before you seek reference from Qur'an, it's better if you read again history of Islam. How many battle in the history, how many Sahaba who died because the enemy's weapons. They died because they were vurnerable. So why didn't Sahaba use teghband to make them invurnerable?. ... Because teghband is not from Islam.

Teghband like that is innovation that created by some Muslim later, after the period of Salafus Salih. And actually that was not original innovation, but inspired by amulets that used by some fighters in period before Islam, which filled with mantra to make the user invurnerable.

Stuff like this considered shirk by ulama who follow Sunnah. That's why in conflict of Ambon (Indonesia), when the mujahidin group Laskar Jihad arrived in the battle zone, the first thing that they did before fight the enemy was seizing teghband that worn by some local Muslim fighters.
I never heard of teghband.
People still believe in different superstitions.

ardianto
01-11-2019, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
I never heard of teghband.
People still believe in different superstitions.
I never heard the term "teghband" too. But from OP's description I can guess what is that. Amulet that believed can make the user invulnerable to weapons.

In my place amulet like this usually used by criminals.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-11-2019, 01:24 PM
I never heard the term "teghband" too. But from OP's description I can guess what is that. Amulet that believed can make the user invulnerable to weapons.

In my place amulet like this usually used by criminals.
so it's popular in underworld....

Informative...

Thanks

Asifkhancan
01-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Could you please elaborate on the laskar war and where you found this??

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone and no I’m not a criminal but rather the opposite and I think I could get quite use from it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.