/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Contact before marriage, need some advice.

Sol312
01-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Hello, I hope someone can help me. I have been seeing a man who is a practicing muslim, we have spent quite a lot of time together, both in rl and online. We have kissed, but no sex before marriage. We have talked a lot about the future, getting married and having kids together. We love each other. But, recently he spoke to an imam, he reminded him about what is haram. Kissing is haram, holding hands, etc. He was told that even shaking a womans hand is haram. He was upset after, and scared to do anything wrong. So now we dont talk at all online, and when we have met randomly he is very polite and talk about just daily things. Things have changed, and I find it very difficult and confusing. Worry that I will loose him. Is this proper behaviour from him? Is he just trying to do things right? I guess im looking for answers and reassurance in this situation.
Last time we spoke, he phoned me, and said he still likes me and that we will have contact again. Hard to go and wait, when everything is so uncertain. But I try my best to be patient, I dont contact him, I just hope and pray that it will be me and him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
01-12-2019, 05:24 AM
It seems like he is trying to avoid haram, not to avoid you. Allah Most Knowing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.