/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do the first ten or last ten verses of surat al kahf protect from dajjal?

SintoDinto
01-12-2019, 11:49 AM
are first ten verses enough or do we need last ten or both?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jameelash
01-13-2019, 07:07 AM
Better to recite full .if no time first 10 nd last ten should be done

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
Why do you need it? You dont live after Sun rises from West, you live in the time where we barely develop, so stay relaxed and you just have to recite chapter Al Mulk, that would be beneficial for you at the moment of time.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Why do you need it? You dont live after Sun rises from West, you live in the time where we barely develop, so stay relaxed and you just have to recite chapter Al Mulk, that would be beneficial for you at the moment of time.
brother, no offense, but how good is your level of knowledge? i am seriously doubting. i see some of your answers. the sun rising from the west has nothing to do with dajjal, dajjal comes far before, and sun rising from west is when doors of repentance are closed. after dajjal comes Isa (As) who will kill dajjal, and then many other signs, last of which is sun rising from west. memorizing first ten verses of surat al kahf, in some hadeeth, protects from fitnah of dajjal, according to others, it is last ten.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 06:52 PM
brother, no offense, but how good is your level of knowledge? i am seriously doubting. i see some of your answers. the sun rising from the west has nothing to do with dajjal, dajjal comes far before, and sun rising from west is when doors of repentance are closed. after dajjal comes Isa (As) who will kill dajjal, and then many other signs, last of which is sun rising from west. memorizing first ten verses of surat al kahf, in some hadeeth, protects from fitnah of dajjal, according to others, it is last ten.
Wait a second, I thought that the first sign for the Day of Judgment is: Sun rises from West. That is the first sign. Thats what I thought. In case you dont believe me, see in Quran and tell me if I'm right or wrong. Even if you ask wikipedia, or anybody from one of Islamic sites, it will answer the same as I did.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Wait a second, I thought that the first sign for the Day of Judgment is: Sun rises from West. That is the first sign. Thats what I thought. In case you dont believe me, see in Quran and tell me if I'm right or wrong. Even if you ask wikipedia, or anybody from one of Islamic sites, it will answer the same as I did.
i strongly suspect you are a troll or an FBI or law enforcement troll

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:12 PM
i strongly suspect you are a troll or an FBI or law enforcement troll
Oops, my bad. Just now I googles and found that what I said is not correct. Sorry.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:26 PM
Oops, my bad. Just now I googles and found that what I said is not correct. Sorry.
speaking without knowledge is a sin.

IslamLife00
01-13-2019, 08:53 PM
To protect from Dajjal, according to these hadiths :

Abu Darda' reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying: If anyone learns by heart the first ten verses of the Surah al-Kahf, he will be protected from the Dajjal. (Sahih Muslim)

Abu al-Darda’ reported the prophet (ﷺ) as saying : If anyone memorizes ten verses from the beginning of surat al-Kahf, he will be protected from the trial of Dajjal. Abu Dawud said: In this way Hashim al-dastawa’I transmitted it from Qatadah, but he said : “If anyone memorizes the closing verses of surat al-Kahf.” Shu’bah narrated from Qatadah the words “from the end of al-Kahf. (Sunan Abi Dawud)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.