/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some beneficial Duas please

Nitro Zeus
01-12-2019, 09:41 PM
I have plenty questions which I have and I cannot find them in clear way and I need to ask the All Knower, I understand that Quran tells us that we should ask the people of message, but the main problem is that the Prophetic Era has ended permanently. And I need also to consult with God about some of my wishes whether they are halal or not or what type of sin etc...

I know to you it may sound foolish, but to me it is not because I know what is in my mind. I know that I'm not a prophet nor a messenger. I just need to know how, because I have strong urges of collecting some knowledge I seek. I need to know what is going on with my life, why my life is upside down and why in my life is messed up. Because, I do not understand why I do suffer a lot. I want to do this, because I'm planning to get closer to God so that I can have a pleasent and most relaxing death.

So, is there any Dua or chapter for doing this? If yes, how I can ask God anything? I mean, not asking to have, I mean to ask Him questions about anythin in halal way which He likes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Duas_Revival
01-12-2019, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I have plenty questions which I have and I cannot find them in clear way and I need to ask the All Knower, I understand that Quran tells us that we should ask the people of message, but the main problem is that the Prophetic Era has ended permanently. And I need also to consult with God about some of my wishes whether they are halal or not or what type of sin etc...

I know to you it may sound foolish, but to me it is not because I know what is in my mind. I know that I'm not a prophet nor a messenger. I just need to know how, because I have strong urges of collecting some knowledge I seek. I need to know what is going on with my life, why my life is upside down and why in my life is messed up. Because, I do not understand why I do suffer a lot. I want to do this, because I'm planning to get closer to God so that I can have a pleasent and most relaxing death.

So, is there any Dua or chapter for doing this? If yes, how I can ask God anything? I mean, not asking to have, I mean to ask Him questions about anythin in halal way which He likes.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

I sincerely recommend this Dua (please kindly see the meaning):

Meaning: O Allah, I ask You for all that is good in this world and in the Hereafter, what I know and what I do not know. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from all evil in this world and in the Hereafter what I know and what I do not know

Reference: Ibn Majah #3846

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

I sincerely recommend this Dua (please kindly see the meaning):

Meaning: O Allah, I ask You for all that is good in this world and in the Hereafter, what I know and what I do not know. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from all evil in this world and in the Hereafter what I know and what I do not know

Reference: Ibn Majah #3846

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR
Ok, thanx for your recomendation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.