/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Robbed of my hijab and clothing at work

AmaraBaqri99
01-13-2019, 07:24 AM
Hello there. I am truly devastated. I have to perform wudu in the bathroom at work because that is the only place I can do it. I go in the stall for privacy always. I have a bag that I put my pants, shoes and hijab in as well as my makeup which I reapply after wudu. Yesterday when I was practising wudu a woman reached under the stall and stole that bag with all of my things in it. I was stuck with no hijab in a public place. I called my friend and she provided me with a scarf and an extra pair of pants thank Allah. Still, I was forced to work the rest of the day with bare feet and no makeup. It felt so inappropriate to be at work with my feet exposed and face undone. People are so cruel.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khaledmehdawi
01-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Ease yourself. Islam is very merciful. You didnt choose to be the way you looked at work. Feel normal and never get embarrassed.

BeTheChange
01-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Asalamualykum

Take extra care of your belongings especially in public places. Why don't you buy a backpack or a side bag which hangs over your shoulder? This way your belongings are attached to you. At least you are safe Alhamdulilah. Belongings can easily be replaced. Take this as a lesson and be more vigilante insha Allah.

Mandy
01-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Some people just look for ways to embarrass others and be mean. It is unfortunate, but some people are like that.
Fortunately, nothing of high value was taken and you were not hurt. Just be more careful next time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.