/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do if I keep forgetting to recite Kalima in morning?

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 11:21 AM
I read that reciting x100 the testimony of faith before going to sleep and then repeat it when you wake up, the thats the best way of remembering God.

The problem is that I dont know how to recite them x100 before going to sleep and also I forget to recite when I wake up, how should I deal with it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jameelash
01-17-2019, 03:29 PM
Reciting 100times is not said anywhere .Allahu taala has not made it farz.reciting Kalimatayiba any time morning or night or while travelling is definitely rewardable
from Allah. No need to count .but aftereach farz namaz we should say Subhanalla 33times Alhamdulillah 33 AllahuAkbar 34 times not a farz but important Sunnah done by rasoolillah (saw)

Nitro Zeus
01-17-2019, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
Reciting 100times is not said anywhere .Allahu taala has not made it farz.reciting Kalimatayiba any time morning or night or while travelling is definitely rewardable
from Allah. No need to count .but aftereach farz namaz we should say Subhanalla 33times Alhamdulillah 33 AllahuAkbar 34 times not a farz but important Sunnah done by rasoolillah (saw)
So, even if I go to gimnastic while I go I recite shahada and this is also like traveling? If a person has not prayed but at least he recites the shahada, then he will be rewarded and granted also Paradise?

MazharShafiq
01-17-2019, 05:13 PM
.Allahu taala has not made it farz.reciting Kalimatayiba any time morning or night or while travelling is definitely rewardable

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
01-21-2019, 02:59 PM
Kalimathayba can Can berecited anywhere except in the bathroom

jameelash
01-21-2019, 03:39 PM
Kalimathayba nd any type of Dhikr can be done anywhere except in the bathrooms
Which r strictly prohibited

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.