/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Zeus - SintoDinto

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Why am I being chastised? I'm not going to seek revenge because I fear I will transgress and I fear allah. But I can't do anything because I'm helpless. I wanted to come and ask if whether despite being muslim, if they are harming me , will they ever be punished? Rather than helping me, you guys are making me out to be some hateful person. It's the person who wronged me and made my life miserable. It hurts me that rather than helping me , I get criticized because I'm hurt and upset
dont mind him, he's a 14 year old troll who has a limited knowledge of the deen

- - - Updated - - -

honestly, mods, im starting to question your judgement in allowing child trolls like @Nitro Zeus in being on this forum

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when I used to be on this forum and people would regularly call him out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
You can recite this Dua:

"O Allah the stars have gone far away and the eyes are rested. You are Alive and Infinite, You do not slumber nor does sleep overtake You. Oh Alive and the Everlasting One, grant me rest tonight and let my eyes sleep (close)".

Everyone is held accountible. All will be questioned on that Day for every single deed each one has done. So dont worry, you just have to trust God that everything will be good. God Says that He is with those are patient. So try your best to be patient and not to think about them. Allways think like this "thats ok, tomorrow it will be a new good day". This is one of the times in which it is a great opportunity for you to seek closeness to God. You need to make constant Dua and be firm that you will find peace.
just a heads up.....your constant lies about "the quran said this, i challenge you to see if the quran said otherwise" are lies about Allah, and lies about Allah are HORRIBLE sins, and one of the companions of the cave said in surat al kahf chapter 18, "these our people, have taken besides him deities. why do they not take for worship of them a clear authority? and who is worse than one who invents about Allah a lie?" (verse 15) and Prophet Muhammad (saws) said in a hadeeth, "whooever lies about me is surely going to hell" that is, if they do not repent sincerely. so making up hadeeth and quranic verses leads straight to the hellfire.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
just a heads up.....your constant lies about "the quran said this, i challenge you to see if the quran said otherwise" are lies about Allah, and lies about Allah are HORRIBLE sins, and one of the companions of the cave said in surat al kahf chapter 18, "these our people, have taken besides him deities. why do they not take for worship of them a clear authority? and who is worse than one who invents about Allah a lie?" (verse 15) and Prophet Muhammad (saws) said in a hadeeth, "whooever lies about me is surely going to hell" that is, if they do not repent sincerely. so making up hadeeth and quranic verses leads straight to the hellfire.
What lie have I said?I was telling also from my experiences and also from what I learnt

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:27 PM
What lie have I said?I was telling also from my experiences and also from what I learnt
oh, dont give me that. i cant remember at the moment but something about dancing in the quran and something about sun rising from west in quran (only end times prophecy in quran is about yajuj and majuj, rest is in hadeeth)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:28 PM
oh, dont give me that. i cant remember at the moment but something about dancing in the quran and something about sun rising from west in quran (only end times prophecy in quran is about yajuj and majuj, rest is in hadeeth)
Ok, I made a mistake. I did not meant too. I thought I said the truth. But next time I will take care not to repeat it.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:30 PM
look, perhaps youre just not that smart and are a little slow, or perhaps youre a beginner. i apologize. i suffer from a bit of paranoia, and mental illness, and i was informed there are law enforcement trolls sometimes lurking on islamic forums. i should not assume the worst of you. my friend, i am deeply sorry, and perhaps i misunderstood you, and i would like to advise you to learn from proper sources. not the internet, learn from a masjid.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:31 PM
look, perhaps youre just not that smart and are a little slow, or perhaps youre a beginner. i apologize. i suffer from a bit of paranoia, and mental illness, and i was informed there are law enforcement trolls sometimes lurking on islamic forums. i should not assume the worst of you. my friend, i am deeply sorry, and perhaps i misunderstood you, and i would like to advise you to learn from proper sources. not the internet, learn from a masjid.
Your apology is accepted. I understand this. I have sometimes this kind of problems you have. wish there would be a Mosque near my home.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:32 PM
i am serious, i know you do not have the best impression and i am deeply sorry for making gossip about you. i apologize a million times over. but please do not let the internet be your source of knowledge. take a break from this site for at least a day. go visit a masjid! go pray there! aska sheikh some questions! don't you have some sheikh you can ask some questions to? :)

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:34 PM
i am serious, i know you do not have the best impression and i am deeply sorry for making gossip about you. i apologize a million times over. but please do not let the internet be your source of knowledge. take a break from this site for at least a day. go visit a masjid! go pray there! aska sheikh some questions! don't you have some sheikh you can ask some questions to? :)
Apology accepted. It would be nice if I would have a sheikh, but unfortunately I dont[emoji17]

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:36 PM
I wish there would be a Mosque near my home.
well....did you know that the word jihad does not only mean a war to defend the muslims? it means any struggle in the name of allah. jihad literally means struggle. struggling or striving in the way of allah to go to a masjid even though it is far, or moving to a place that is near a masjid even though it will cost some money will be YOUR jihad, and this "greater jihad" (lesser jihad being defensive war under proper conditions under the command of the state/nation, not the stupid isis stuff you see on the news), and it will be a very, very good deed. trust me, it will be worth it, because it will be an investment into your akhirah. the quran continually talks about striving with your wealth for the sake of allah.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:46 PM
akhirah means afterlife. so you will make your current life harder for the sake of gaining paradise forever in the next world. and even sme peace of mind in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

oh sorry the mods are reviewing my other post, and this post was an edit to the other post which is under review

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, the quran continually talks about striving with your wealth for the sake of allah, and so this striving (jihad in arabic, jihad does not just refer to war, and even when it does it is under regulations and killing of innocents is not allowed), is a mighty good deed. think about it, it will be a investment for your akhirah (afterlife). allah loves those who strive in his name, who struggle to please him, and this will be a means for you to make an investment with your wealth to gain closer to the islamic community and gain inner peace in this world and stay away from fitnah (corruption) in this world and get jannah in the next world (jannah means heaven). so strive to move to a place near a mosque, or strive to travel every juma (friday) to a mosque. this will be your "greater jihad" (non warfare jihad, basically any striving for the sake of God to please him, any jihad besides fighting to defend oneself)

- - - Updated - - -

how far away is the nearest mosque, or do you think you could commute every friday prayer?

- - - Updated - - -

instead of looking online for islamic info, why not look for mosques?

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:47 PM
akhirah means afterlife. so you will make your current life harder for the sake of gaining paradise forever in the next world. and even sme peace of mind in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

oh sorry the mods are reviewing my other post, and this post was an edit to the other post which is under review

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, the quran continually talks about striving with your wealth for the sake of allah, and so this striving (jihad in arabic, jihad does not just refer to war, and even when it does it is under regulations and killing of innocents is not allowed), is a mighty good deed. think about it, it will be a investment for your akhirah (afterlife). allah loves those who strive in his name, who struggle to please him, and this will be a means for you to make an investment with your wealth to gain closer to the islamic community and gain inner peace in this world and stay away from fitnah (corruption) in this world and get jannah in the next world (jannah means heaven). so strive to move to a place near a mosque, or strive to travel every juma (friday) to a mosque. this will be your "greater jihad" (non warfare jihad, basically any striving for the sake of God to please him, any jihad besides fighting to defend oneself)

- - - Updated - - -

how far away is the nearest mosque, or do you think you could commute every friday prayer?
Oo, that makes me feel encouraged. I will try to go to a Mosque.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:50 PM
Oo, that makes me feel encouraged. I will try to go to a Mosque.
there we go.....just be careful....some mosques are not properly run, and some mosques are extremist and preach hate, at least where i live in the USA. i dont know what it's like in romania. just use common sense. perhaps have a friend help you out, one who is smart and vigilant and has "street smarts" (knowledge of who might wanna trick you and how things in real life work) but most mosques are ok. i may be exaggerating ive never come across a hateful mosque.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:51 PM
there we go.....just be careful....some mosques are not properly run, and some mosques are extremist and preach hate, at least where i live in the USA. i dont know what it's like in romania. just use common sense. perhaps have a friend help you out, one who is smart and vigilant and has "street smarts" (knowledge of who might wanna trick you and how things in real life work) but most mosques are ok. i may be exaggerating ive never come across a hateful mosque.
I dont know any Muslim in Bucharest, only myself I know.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:52 PM
but im sure itll be ok, mosques are mosques, its very rare to come across a terrible mosque, most mosques in my city have high ratings on the internet. and i live in a BIG city. lol im probably just being paranoid. good luck. :)

- - - Updated - - -

also be sure to pick a sunni mosque.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:53 PM
but im sure itll be ok, mosques are mosques, its very rare to come across a terrible mosque, most mosques in my city have high ratings on the internet. and i live in a BIG city. lol im probably just being paranoid. good luck. :)

- - - Updated - - -

also be sure to pick a sunni mosque.
Aaa, so when you said a "good" Mosque you meant on a Mosque that have WiFi? Or what? Anyway if it is this, then I'm using a Digi sim card and now I do not need wifi because i'm using a Digi

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:55 PM
lol, you dont have to know a muslim, just anyone who knows who is preaching hate, and who is a scammer or not. also, make sure the mosque is sunni, go on their website and find out. shias are misguided.
Aha, I understand. Thanx for your advise, I will try my best to reach a right Mosque

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 08:56 PM
I dont know any Muslim in Bucharest, only myself I know.
lol, you dont have to know a muslim, just anyone who knows who is preaching hate, and who is a scammer or not. also, make sure the mosque is sunni, go on their website and find out. shias are misguided.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaa, so when you said a "good" Mosque you meant on a Mosque that have WiFi? Or what? Anyway if it is this, then I'm using a Digi sim card and now I do not need wifi because i'm using a Digi
no, a mosque that is....hmm....i dont know..........just.......is helpful to its people. has nice people or helpful services, i dont know lol. maybe im getting ahead of myself. i dont know how to explain. you basically just have to like going there.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 08:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

no, a mosque that is....hmm....i dont know..........just.......is helpful to its people. has nice people or helpful services, i dont know lol. maybe im getting ahead of myself. i dont know how to explain. you basically just have to like going there.
Ok, I understand now what you mean. Now I have strong feelings of performing prayers for the first time in my life☺☺, from tomorrow I will start doing Jihad. What to do if I have feelings that someone might mock me for going to Mosque? Because, when I come out from school, there are some of my cass mates who are living near my high school, so they can find me anywhere, who knows what will be... this what worries me.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 09:07 PM
Ok, I understand now what you mean. Now I have strong feelings of performing prayers for the first time in my life☺☺, from tomorrow I will start doing Jihad.
just dont go around saying that i guess, because non muslims may misunderstand. i know here in the USA, people associate jihad with holy war and terrorism.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 09:08 PM
just dont go around saying that i guess, because non muslims may misunderstand. i know here in the USA, people associate jihad with holy war and terrorism.
Then should I tell lies with intention of protecting myself from mockerers in case they ask me where am I going?

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Ok, I understand now what you mean. Now I have strong feelings of performing prayers for the first time in my life☺☺, from tomorrow I will start doing Jihad. What to do if I have feelings that someone might mock me for going to Mosque? Because, when I come out from school, there are some of my cass mates who are living near my high school, so they can find me anywhere, who knows what will be... this what worries me.
if youre in high school, i suggest not going to friday prayer because it is during class. allah will excuse you. but go during the weekends. and dont listen to what they have to say. the sahaba (companions of Prophet Muhammad and his associates) and the ahl al bayt (his family) werw all mocked and treated horribly for 12 years while in Makkah for practicing Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

Then should I tell lies with intention of protecting myself from mockerers in case they ask me where am I going?
no, no, no, just dont calll it jihad, because its not polite, because people will get the wrong idea. just say youre gonna go to a mosque if pressured, and you don't really have to say it, but if you want to, say youre struggling to please your God.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 09:14 PM
if youre in high school, i suggest not going to friday prayer because it is during class. allah will excuse you. but go during the weekends. and dont listen to what they have to say. the sahaba (companions of Prophet Muhammad and his associates) and the ahl al bayt (his family) werw all mocked and treated horribly for 12 years while in Makkah for practicing Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

no, no, no, just dont calll it jihad, because its not polite, because people will get the wrong idea. just say youre gonna go to a mosque if pressured, and you don't really have to say it, but if you want to, say youre struggling to please your God.
Am I allowed in Islam to recover the lost prayer when I come home from school? Will God excuse me when He sees me praying each time I come from school? One problem, I have backbone surgery and now I have been disaled for whole life not to prostrate because it could bring a lot of damage and harm for my healthy. Should I pray while sitting? Or how if I can stand up, but to prostrate I disabled due tosme valid reasons? It is acceptible if I stand up, then sit down chair and then bow obly my head with intention of prostrating? Do you think in Mosque I can find an imam,or a sheikh?

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 09:24 PM
Am I allowed in Islam to recover the lost prayer when I come home from school? Will God excuse me when He sees me praying each time I come from school? One problem, I have backbone surgery and now I have been disaled for whole life not to prostrate because it could bring a lot of damage and harm for my healthy. Should I pray while sitting? Or how if I can stand up, but to prostrate I disabled due tosme valid reasons? It is acceptible if I stand up, then sit down chair and then bow obly my head with intention of prostrating?
yes, you are allowed to make up prayers, and pray while sitting, or even laying down and using your hands or head or eyes while facing qiblah if possible. try using seekershub.org or islamqa.org for more info

- - - Updated - - -

i rcommend those sites because you can even ask questions to seekershub and both sites have TONS of fatwas only thing about islamqa.org its mostly fiqh, which is rules, and it is based on the 3 main madhabs, or denominations of sunni islam.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 09:54 PM
yes you are allowed to make up those prayers, and even pray while sitting, or even lying down, with one's hands, head, or even eyes if injured or ill. i believe because i suggested some sites for you to learn from a mod freezed my post for appproval.

- - - Updated - - -

yes you are allowed to make up those prayers, and even pray while sitting, or even lying down, with one's hands, head, or even eyes if injured or ill. i believe because i suggested some sites for you to learn from a mod freezed my post for appproval.
but how one would pray would depend on how severe the illness is @Nitro Zeus

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 09:57 PM

- - - Updated - - -

but how one would pray would depend on how severe the illness is @Nitro Zeus
Well, my problem is that I'm unable to bow just a little bit, if I bow more like healthy Muslims do in Mosque, then maybe I'll do damage, and my father told me to not force myself to prostrate if I have done backbone surgery. And when I sit down on but, I hardly sit normal like others, if I sit on my but, I would definitely feel like wanting to lay down because my back does not support it.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 09:59 PM
Well, my problem is that I'm unable to bow just a little bit, if I bow more like healthy Muslims do in Mosque, then maybe I'll do damage, and my father told me to not force myself to prostrate if I have done backbone surgery.
try to do the other methods I mentioned, like lying down and using your hands or head or eyes, or sit in a chair and could you lean in a little to "symbolize" bowing?

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 10:02 PM
try to do the other methods I mentioned, like lying down and using your hands or head or eyes, or sit in a chair and could you lean in a little to "symbolize" bowing?
Aa, this I can do it, it is pretty easy the method of praying on chair. One thing, where do normally find an imam? In Mosques? Because, I also want to have discussions with him about Islam and about anything.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 10:06 PM
Aa, this I can do it, it is pretty easy the method of praying on chair. One thing, where do normally find an imam? In Mosques? Because, I also want to have discussions with him about Islam and about anything.
try taking classes? join youth groups? yes the imam is in the mosque, but the mosques are gender segregated, so ask the brothers, and go to the section where the men are, and remove your shoes before entering and place them on the shoe rack. ask for the imam, and ask him about activities, or email him if he is busy, and wait. or look on their website as to when classes, etc. are. and in what place in the masjid. but remember, the masjid is a place of modesty. no chatting with the sisters (unless its a dire need or one is in charge). (at least from what i understand). ask him to help guide you.

Nitro Zeus
01-13-2019, 10:24 PM
try taking classes? join youth groups? yes the imam is in the mosque, but the mosques are gender segregated, so ask the brothers, and go to the section where the men are, and remove your shoes before entering and place them on the shoe rack. ask for the imam, and ask him about activities, or email him if he is busy, and wait. or look on their website as to when classes, etc. are. and in what place in the masjid. but remember, the masjid is a place of modesty. no chatting with the sisters (unless its a dire need or one is in charge). (at least from what i understand). ask him to help guide you.
Whats the difference between an imam and a scholar? Are they the same? I dont understand why it is haram to chat with oposite genders, I like to show that I am a friendly person with both genders. I like making friends whether they might be girls or boys, it doesnt matter to me. I wonder, in non Mulim countries, do Mosques start to call Adhan? Because, I dont feel confortable like this, because that would mean disturbence to others. Do they sound Adhan in non Muslim countries like in muslim countries? Or no?

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 10:37 PM
Whats the difference between an imam and a scholar? Are they the same? I dont understand why it is haram to chat with oposite genders, I like to show that I am a friendly person with both genders. I like making friends whether they might be girls or boys, it doesnt matter to me.
an imam is a leader of the Islamic community, and namely one who leads prayers and makes speeches on friday congregational prayers. in the masjid you are supposed to be focused only on Allah so women, especially ones you find attractive may be distracting. as for why most scholars find it haram to chat unnecessarily in general, that's because shaytaan (satan, the devil) will always take advantage of your desire for the opposite sex and make you go further astray and go from liking the girl as a friend to liking the girl as a girlfriend to doing more and more deviant things until you committ zina (fornication). that is why it says in the quran "when a man and a woman are alone, the third person is the devil" and that men and women should not look with lust at one another "tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their private parts" (quran 24:30 quran.com) "

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 10:40 PM
also, zina is bad because illegitimate children could be born and disastrous emotional consequences could happen if the relationship ends or even if one worries if it ends after doing it, and diseases could happen, and it threatens the sanctity of the family unit in society, and family values are very important for a society to be held together.

Supernova
01-14-2019, 01:21 PM

shukran
at last someone with common sense. I have pointed this out before about this person - in fact i dont even think he is 14.

he cleverly confuses people with a question but yet makes a derogatory statement about islam hidden and masked as a question.

his main aim is to confuse our muslims about aqa'id issues that are very deep issues that normally need much prerequisite knowledge and is basically impossible to discuss in a forum of this nature.

Once you challenge him he falls back fake sympathy claiming he has autism.

The mods need to grow up here !!!!

Nitro Zeus
01-14-2019, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
shukran
at last someone with common sense. I have pointed this out before about this person - in fact i dont even think he is 14.

he cleverly confuses people with a question but yet makes a derogatory statement about islam hidden and masked as a question.

his main aim is to confuse our muslims about aqa'id issues that are very deep issues that normally need much prerequisite knowledge and is basically impossible to discuss in a forum of this nature.

Once you challenge him he falls back fake sympathy claiming he has autism.

The mods need to grow up here !!!!
About whom you're talking?!

azc
01-14-2019, 02:15 PM
About whom you're talking?!
He is talking about you....!

Nitro Zeus
01-14-2019, 05:31 PM
So I am called by him a "troll" just because I ask normal question?! How injustice indeed is this...

MuhammadHamza1
01-14-2019, 06:04 PM
Well Nitro Zeus since you have the internet which you are clearly happy to have and rightfully so,why do you not listen to Scholors on Youtube?A young child like you would greatly enjoy scholors like Nouman Ali Khan,Mufti Menk etc.They are good for starters.

Nitro Zeus
01-14-2019, 06:07 PM
Ok, thats what I will do. I wonder, where do you find a scholar in a non Muslim country? Are they usually found in Mosques or where? Because, I,wished I can discuss with a scholar about my personal problems which I'm facing.

MuhammadHamza1
01-14-2019, 06:17 PM
I just mentioned you to listen to scholors on youtube.I am not from Romania you are.You know it better than me.Or you can contact Scholors on the internet.Put some effort into it.If you really care you will do it for yourself I am sure.

alfaqir
01-14-2019, 06:24 PM
I wonder, in non Mulim countries, do Mosques start to call Adhan? Because, I dont feel confortable like this, because that would mean disturbence to others. Do they sound Adhan in non Muslim countries like in muslim countries? Or no?
All mosques do adhan, but it varies if they do it outside or only inside a mosque (so only the people inside can hear it). It depends on the country, the type of mosque, does it have a minaret or not, do they use loudspeaker or not, the neighborhood (are there many muslims there), the local regulations (do they allow it or not). There are non-muslim countries where it is allowed, and there are others where you can only do it inside. As i see from the pictures, the major mosques in Bucharest don't have a minaret (except one smaller masjid), so i guess they do the calling only inside the building. But as i see from some youtube videos in Constanta they do it from the minaret there in the Turk/Tatar mosques. (i was only in Ardeal, visited there the mosque in Cluj, it doesn't have minaret and they did do adhan only inside)

Anyway, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about the adhan, those should who hate muslims. of course we have to respect the laws and have to strive for mutual accodomation with the non-muslim neighbors too. But if it is allowed to perform it in public then we shouldn't be ashamed of it, rather enjoy it proudly (and the muezzin should have nice voice :)) ).

Nitro Zeus
01-14-2019, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alfaqir

All mosques do adhan, but it varies if they do it outside or only inside a mosque (so only the people inside can hear it). It depends on the country, the type of mosque, does it have a minaret or not, do they use loudspeaker or not, the neighborhood (are there many muslims there), the local regulations (do they allow it or not). There are non-muslim countries where it is allowed, and there are others where you can only do it inside. As i see from the pictures, the major mosques in Bucharest don't have a minaret (except one smaller masjid), so i guess they do the calling only inside the building. But as i see from some youtube videos in Constanta they do it from the minaret there in the Turk/Tatar mosques. (i was only in Ardeal, visited there the mosque in Cluj, it doesn't have minaret and they did do adhan only inside)

Anyway, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable about the adhan, those should who hate muslims. of course we have to respect the laws and have to strive for mutual accodomation with the non-muslim neighbors too. But if it is allowed to perform it in public then we shouldn't be ashamed of it, rather enjoy it proudly (and the muezzin should have nice voice :)) ).
Ok, I will try this Friday to go to a Mosque if I have some time. I dont know why, but I have feelings that if I go in Friday to a Mosque, I will have a house bilt in Paradise, is what I feel correct? If yes, then I will try to build my own house in Paradise.

MazharShafiq
01-15-2019, 03:49 PM
if you want to bilt your house in paradise you should must go to masjid every day five time .

SintoDinto
01-16-2019, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
if you want to bilt your house in paradise you should must go to masjid every day five time .
he lives far from a masjid. he can just recite surat al ikhlas 11 times for a house in jannah and to get there he should abstain from major sins, have iman (faith in Allah, his Prophets, his books, his angels, the Day of ressurection, and divine decree) and taqwa (piety), and worship.

Nitro Zeus
01-16-2019, 10:42 PM
he lives far from a masjid. he can just recite surat al ikhlas 11 times for a house in jannah and to get there he should abstain from major sins, have iman (faith in Allah, his Prophets, his books, his angels, the Day of ressurection, and divine decree) and taqwa (piety), and worship.
I recite more than x11 chapter "The Purity". And I try to keep my faith and worship and piete(I dont know what it is), even if I'm extremely weak in religion, I try as much as I can to secure my faith.

SintoDinto
01-17-2019, 01:25 AM
I recite more than x11 chapter "The Purity". And I try to keep my faith and worship and piete(I dont know what it is), even if I'm extremely weak in religion, I try as much as I can to secure my faith.
piety means devotion to your religion and religious strength. iman is the belief in God and all the beliefs of islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.