/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats the nicest way of seeking forgiveness to your mother?

Nitro Zeus
01-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Today, when I was at the dentist. I told her horrible things, that she is a evil female demon shaped into a human female. And that Christianity is full of lies and so on. I told her that I feel extremely jealous that my aunt is a Muslim and my mother is a disbeliever Christian and my aunt's children are very lucky while me, I,am very unlucky because I did not have what they have, and probably I will meet only my Muslim aunt and my Muslim cousins including my father and all who are Muslims in Paradise, and I feel bad without her. I know I have no right to call her disbeliever, but I call her like this because she heard stories of the Prophet and yet, she still reject Islam.

It is possible to make the bad and shocking memory I gave her today, to forget as if it never happened? How can I ask her forgiveness for my bad behaviour? Because, I was also in big shock and anger that I realised that I have to accept and acommodate with this life as it is like everyone else is. I feel like from now the hardship starts to me, is having difficulties of acommodating and accepting with the actual divine laws and legislations as it is withoht wishing a new one, it is a trial test? Or I have made it? When I say "accepting" I dont mean necessarly to even act upon the feeling of not accepting or rejecting the Truth, because it has a spooky consequence if I act upon my feelings. You know what I mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
01-17-2019, 01:36 AM
just own up to your mistakes. make sure you realize, and express this to her, that you realize YOU are at fault, and that you feel sorry.

Nitro Zeus
01-17-2019, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
just own up to your mistakes. make sure you realize, and express this to her, that you realize YOU are at fault, and that you feel sorry.
Ok, it is very nice if I would say "mom, I really apologize that I brought you to shock. I had also been this morning in big shock that I have to accept the life as it is with its laws etc... it is very hurtful to know that time is irretrievable, and irreversible. I wished to have things I,wished in past but it did not happened. I wished I could have the power to make you forget as if never happened."

SintoDinto
01-17-2019, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, it is very nice if I would say "mom, I really apologize that I brought you to shock. I had also been this morning in big shock that I have to accept the life as it is with its laws etc... it is very hurtful to know that time is irretrievable, and irreversible. I wished to have things I,wished in past but it did not happened. I wished I could have the power to make you forget as if never happened."
there you go. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
01-17-2019, 01:17 PM
Alaykum Alaykum,

I have noticed from your other threads how much you want your mother to become a Muslim. From what I'm reading you are doing it very wrong.

First you have to understand that guidance alone is from Allah (SWT). Only He guides whom he wants. Even prophet Muhammad (SAW) wasn't given the ability to guide whoever he wants.

But you as a Muslim, if you want Allah (SWT) to guide your mother through you. You have to:

1. Be a good son to her.
2. You have to obey her in everything (unless goes against islam)
3. You have to respect her.
4. Show her what a true Muslim is through your behaviour and character.
5. Don't make Islam hateful for her.
6. Don't pressure her
7. Don't insult her religion
8. Don't keep telling her what she is doing is wrong.

9. And finally you MUST pray and make duaa to Allah to guide YOU and HER.

I really hope you have apologized to her and made it up to her. If you can go and buy her a gift. If you can't make her a card or something.

Nitro Zeus
01-17-2019, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Alaykum Alaykum,

I have noticed from your other threads how much you want your mother to become a Muslim. From what I'm reading you are doing it very wrong.

First you have to understand that guidance alone is from Allah (SWT). Only He guides whom he wants. Even prophet Muhammad (SAW) wasn't given the ability to guide whoever he wants.

But you as a Muslim, if you want Allah (SWT) to guide your mother through you. You have to:

1. Be a good son to her.
2. You have to obey her in everything (unless goes against islam)
3. You have to respect her.
4. Show her what a true Muslim is through your behaviour and character.
5. Don't make Islam hateful for her.
6. Don't pressure her
7. Don't insult her religion
8. Don't keep telling her what she is doing is wrong.

9. And finally you MUST pray and make duaa to Allah to guide YOU and HER.

I really hope you have apologized to her and made it up to her. If you can go and buy her a gift. If you can't make her a card or something.
I know that what I did was wrong, I was just furious only at my situation. I have indeed apologised as much as I good and she told me that I can make her forget only by my deeds in future. I did not meant to be like this. If she would be a true believer, then this bad behaviour of mine towards her would not have taken place. What do you say that the Prophet made his evil Jinn to become a good Muslim? This is a religious fact, it is proven in Quran.

MazharShafiq
01-17-2019, 05:17 PM

Nitro Zeus
01-17-2019, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
An error has occured while sending...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.