/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I save up 20,000-25,000 USD in 3rd uni year?

SintoDinto
01-21-2019, 05:45 AM
20,000-25,000 dollars from the beginning of my 3rd uni year (next school year) when I will likely have a job through disabled services, to the end of the first semester (autumn/fall semester) of 4th uni year (final, inshaAllah). it's for marriage. or for college if i fail to get a scholarship or get into the honors program. currently im surviving off subsidized loans are they halal? i may need money for that, too. how can i make a lot of money as a college student in an office job, when i will be making at most 18 credit hours a week in my later college years to compensate for little credit hours now? and am weak and exhausted easily? (and lazy). i was considering investments, but what is halal? should i just work real hard at my job, or would that affect my studies?

i also suffer from autism, an other issues like ocd, anxiety, and depression, potentially borderline personality disorder

i was considering a job as a data entry clerk. i have never worked before.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.