/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am worried Allah is upset with me

Studentofdeed
01-25-2019, 03:42 PM
4 years ago I fell Ill. I was in the hospital for a year and fell behind from school about 2 years. However during this time , it was after I started being more religious and going to mosque and every jummah. I still sinned but I still needed improvement. Was this a punishment or test from allah?
People say it is a punishment if you get angry with allah and pushes you away
I was frustrated and I did question why allah was doing this to me.
Please someone answer, I need help and advice. Do not just read and go on

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RisingLight
01-25-2019, 03:55 PM
Salam alaikum my dear brother

Can you give more info? How is your life now?
I dont know how we can differ thr punishment from the test,i tried to know if mine was a punishment or test but i failed.Seems like there is no way to know

But what it is sure is that whatever inflicts a believer is for his best.All muslims agree that falling ill is a way that Allah removed some of your sins (maybe all) and since during this timd you could go to masjid then i would say you have been very blessed no matter if it was a test or punishment.Your sins were being expiated while.you were getting good deeds.
Dont worry that much about making new sins if you really try not to,as long as you really repent and turn back to Allah.It is decreed that we will make sins,we can never stop sining in dunya

The last thing i wanna say is look at those who have it worst than you,and you will see how blessed you are.I live with a non muslim family that i cant escape from,i try to pray every day in secret and cant go to masjid or fast or meet muslims.This has been gone for 7 years.Im loosing time,dunya,akhirah.Id give everything to be in your place.

So always look at those who have less than you,and whatever is in the past is in the past.Keep going foward.As long as you repent and pray Allah will never leave you alone.Everything that happens will be good for you :)

Try to pray tahajjud as much as you can also

Studentofdeed
01-25-2019, 04:18 PM
My life is alhamdullah still good. But I have fallen behind in school due to my illness. However 2 years ago, I met a woman who I thought I was going to marry, but she just played me around and abused me and whenever she gets a chance she tries to hurt me.
I started praying more after this issue asking allah for justice and protection from this women.
I honestly do not know if allah is happy or pleased. I know I can still improve but I am much better as this woman had bad habits and was not good influence on me.
I am trying to get married however it seems difficult. It seems people these days do not value honesty or good character. Only money and good looks matter.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know if it was punishment or trial this girl because I was frustrated and complained alot. But I did become more religious and grow closer to allah.

MazharShafiq
01-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Keep going foward.As long as you repent and pray Allah will never leave you alone.Everything that happens will be good for you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
01-27-2019, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
My life is alhamdullah still good. But I have fallen behind in school due to my illness. However 2 years ago, I met a woman who I thought I was going to marry, but she just played me around and abused me and whenever she gets a chance she tries to hurt me.
I started praying more after this issue asking allah for justice and protection from this women.
I honestly do not know if allah is happy or pleased. I know I can still improve but I am much better as this woman had bad habits and was not good influence on me.
I am trying to get married however it seems difficult. It seems people these days do not value honesty or good character. Only money and good looks matter.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know if it was punishment or trial this girl because I was frustrated and complained alot. But I did become more religious and grow closer to allah.

you have answered your own questions.its just shaytan trying to bring you down because he sees you are getting closer to Allah...dont worry brother, and make duaa for me please,i have worst waswas than you

salmanmalik
01-29-2019, 08:36 AM
The only solution of this is to keep pray and ALLAH will help you to get rid of from your problems soon. Remember if you are facing the worst situation in your life, but don't lose hope at all because ALLAH is always with you. I hope you understand.

Duas_Revival
01-29-2019, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Please someone answer, I need help and advice. Do not just read and go on
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

You are being tested, please be steadfast. Just like when someone enrolls into a school they are given "Exams" to test their knowledge; once we have believed we shall be tested, "Jannah" doesn't come easy.

Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 155: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient".

Secondly - Allah Azza Wajal says in Surah Al Imran Verse 139: "Do not loose hope, nor be sad"

So what do we learn from these two ayats? Be patient and keep asking Allah for relief. Try your best from Today to say sincerely 100 times Istighfar (Astagfirullah) - Why? Click here to learn some of the benefits

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me, I will respond to you." Quran (40:60)

I sincerely recommend "one thing for you" - recommend reading this beautiful supplication (Dua) as soon as possible. This is an authentic Dua recited by Prophet Yunus (AS) in the belly of the fish, when he was in distress. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.

Arabic to English Translation: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.