/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are these Duas halal which I want to recite it?

Nitro Zeus
01-26-2019, 01:25 PM
I have a question which I like to ask you. Just now I have destroyed my laziness and I have performed ritual prayers without feeling shy or laziness, but sadly I have made some mistakes while I was trying to perform prayers because I forgot some parts what to recite, you know what I mean? Anyway, hopefully my prayer is not in vain.

I have read an amazing story of the Prophet in which he was visited by angel Gabriel.

I got inspired by this story and I started to have the wish of being visited by angel Gabriel just with intention of having someone close so that I can discuss with, because I could not find any scholar or Islamoc priest near my home and where I live is bunch of Christians.

I dreamt of being visited by angel Gabriel during Ramadan for the first time in my life, just like he visited the Prophet because I wish I can have someone in which I can ask questions and also to discuss with, you know what I mean?

Hopefully it does not sound silly this wish, if it is just let me know.

So, I allowed to make this Dua? My mother kept telling me that I need someone face to face not by internet... and I cannot find anyone near my home.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Why not then make a more reasonable du'a such as that Allah brings someone knowledgable to you who lives nearby and can help you?

Nitro Zeus
01-26-2019, 04:01 PM
Because that would mean that I have to look for one, and honestly I dont have time because the time is killing me and I'm close to final exam of grade 12, and in weekends I just want to crash on bed because I want to sleep.

MazharShafiq
01-27-2019, 02:22 PM
you can ask your every question from scholars who is near your house.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FBP
01-28-2019, 11:04 AM
Assalamoalaikum I have just joined today and came across your question.
All I can say is if you are sincerely wanting to learn you will be able to as Allah SWT will make it easier for you InshAllah.
Maybe start with a beginners guide to Islam and what to pray as a refresher.
Also pray the quran or listen to it with a translation it really helps to motivate you InshAllah.
The dream regarding Angel Gabriel I would dismiss as only a prophet of Allah can be visited by an angel to give inspiration and now we will have no more prophets as the prophet Muhammad Saw was the seal of the prophets.
I pray that Allah SWT makes it easy for you InshAllah and keep us both steadfast in deen. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.