/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An important dua after eating that wipes away all your sins!

SintoDinto
01-28-2019, 04:21 PM
It is reported in at tirmidhi, and ibn majah

https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/3/8

Omar suleiman reported on this, so i believe it to be authentic, but im not sure, someone please clarify, and does it refer to major or minor sins?

the arabic is: "al hamdu lillahilladhi at-amani hadha wa razaqnahi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwatin"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
01-28-2019, 07:10 PM
Scholars say that wherever it says in any Hadith that Allah :swt: will forgive all sins, it means minor sins because major sins require tawbah. That is because wherever a major sin is mentioned in the Qur'an, Allah :swt: says in the next Ayah "Illa man taba ..." which means "except those who repent".

SintoDinto
01-28-2019, 11:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Scholars say that wherever it says in any Hadith that Allah :swt: will forgive all sins, it means minor sins because major sins require tawbah. That is because wherever a major sin is mentioned in the Qur'an, Allah :swt: says in the next Ayah "Illa man taba ..." which means "except those who repent".
what are the minor sins? also, if i plan on going on hajj this summer so if i die before then with the intention of being forgiven of all my major sins what will my status be?

AabiruSabeel
01-29-2019, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
if i plan on going on hajj this summer so if i die before then with the intention of being forgiven of all my major sins what will my status be?
Only Allah :swt: knows, nobody can say anything what will happen with anyone. If a person intends for Hajj or any good deed, he gets the reward for that good deed even if he wasn't able to perform it. If he actually performs the good deed, he gets 10 times the reward for it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
01-29-2019, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
It is reported in at tirmidhi, and ibn majah

https://sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/3/8

Omar suleiman reported on this, so i believe it to be authentic, but im not sure, someone please clarify, and does it refer to major or minor sins?

the arabic is: "al hamdu lillahilladhi at-amani hadha qa razaqnahi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwatin"

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

The above Dua can be found on this link and below. Also please see the Arabic to English correction:

Arabic to English: Al- hamdu lillahi-llazi at'amani hazaa, wa razaqanihi min ghairi hawlim minni wa la quwwah

Translation: All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power

Mu'adh bin Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who has taken food and says at the end: (above dua) all his past sins will be forgiven."

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

Secondly - Did you know?

Only through the Mercy of Allah Azza Wajal we can come through our hardships. Seeking forgiveness is one of the ways to earn the mercy of Allah azza wajal. Also, did you know - One of Allah Azza Wajal name is "Ar-Raqeeb" - He is the All-and-Ever-Watchful, observing everyone's actions, thoughts, and feelings. Ar-Raqeeb is also The Controller; preserving and organizing the affairs of creation with the perfect planning!

Arabic to English Pronounce: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

The one who [regularly] says Istighfaar, Allah Azza Wa-Jal will open a path for him from all difficulties, remove him from all sorrow, and grant him sustenance from unimagined and unexpected sources. [Abu Dawud]

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.