/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sexism is based on falsehood due to fitra - Men are extremely pro-women

urkahnkhan
01-29-2019, 07:18 AM
I have heard alot about ''Sexism'' or gender equality movements but it has never made sense to me. Men and women don't generally have the same desires or needs example Men would want to watch sports, and play with guns stuff like that where as women like shopping, hanging out with the girls, and take great interest in fashion. They don't have the same hobbies in life and when they cross paths you will find that men are extremely pro-women but they just don't realize it.

To explain this you have to understand that Allah puts certain mercy into parents hearts for their children this is part of the law of nature and Men also have certain mercy put into their hearts for women and don't get me wrong now it is not only for his wife or love interest but for all strange women, whether it's elderly woman, young teenage girl or just adult woman but this type of mercy is different from the love he has for his wife or love interest because it's not romantic but humanly mercy that is also powerful but women can't understand this but other man know of it.

Alot of women they mistake this type of acts as if men are approaching them or they have interest in them but not really from the man's point of view his being kind and following his fitra.

Example if a man is given a choice to save 1 of 2 people a man or a woman the man will not even hesitate he will let the man die and save the woman without second thought.

Example if someone adresses a woman in a wrong manner another random guy sitting there can take issues with it and come in her defence without her even asking. I have seen strangers help women they didn't know while just passing by the road with lifting stuff, carrying stuff for them, giving them lift, and even sending some strange teenage girls home because they were out late night. The truth is that every man becomes a hero when he sees a woman in need and It has nothing to do with romantic interest but most of the girls misunderstand this and think ''oh wow his interested in me'' and now I'm going to ask for his number but the truth is he did what he felt was right according to his fitra and the mercy that has been put in his heart. The large majority of Men are protective of strange women and extremely kind towards them.

So someone who is extremely pro-you by default of nature can't be against you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
02-01-2019, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
I have heard alot about ''Sexism'' or gender equality movements but it has never made sense to me. Men and women don't generally have the same desires or needs example Men would want to watch sports, and play with guns stuff like that where as women like shopping, hanging out with the girls, and take great interest in fashion. They don't have the same hobbies in life and when they cross paths you will find that men are extremely pro-women but they just don't realize it.

To explain this you have to understand that Allah puts certain mercy into parents hearts for their children this is part of the law of nature and Men also have certain mercy put into their hearts for women and don't get me wrong now it is not only for his wife or love interest but for all strange women, whether it's elderly woman, young teenage girl or just adult woman but this type of mercy is different from the love he has for his wife or love interest because it's not romantic but humanly mercy that is also powerful but women can't understand this but other man know of it.

Alot of women they mistake this type of acts as if men are approaching them or they have interest in them but not really from the man's point of view his being kind and following his fitra.

Example if a man is given a choice to save 1 of 2 people a man or a woman the man will not even hesitate he will let the man die and save the woman without second thought.

Example if someone adresses a woman in a wrong manner another random guy sitting there can take issues with it and come in her defence without her even asking. I have seen strangers help women they didn't know while just passing by the road with lifting stuff, carrying stuff for them, giving them lift, and even sending some strange teenage girls home because they were out late night. The truth is that every man becomes a hero when he sees a woman in need and It has nothing to do with romantic interest but most of the girls misunderstand this and think ''oh wow his interested in me'' and now I'm going to ask for his number but the truth is he did what he felt was right according to his fitra and the mercy that has been put in his heart. The large majority of Men are protective of strange women and extremely kind towards them.

So someone who is extremely pro-you by default of nature can't be against you
I think this may change in the future. As social change is in effect and as women seeking power and dominance and superiority and women demanding gender equality and to be treated the same as a man....this will become an archaic nature in men and social change will alter his programming. One day you will find men will be saving men and not women.

Only time will tell. Maybe that is bad or maybe that is good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.