/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to know if I have been patient or not? How to learn to be patient?

Nitro Zeus
01-30-2019, 07:15 PM
Honestly, now days weird and annoying things started to occur in my life, and at weird things I do not have patient because I can't understand what's the problem.

For example:

1) Yesterday when I wanted to charge my IPad 2 with a good wire, then instead of charging it does the opposite and that makes me angry because it is not normal for this to happen.

2) Yesterday, when I came from school while being tired and sleepy, I wanted to sleep for 1-2h, but unfortunately I had to go to Biology preparation classes for final exam and our Christian Biology teacher kept us until 3 O'clock and when I went home, my Romanian Christian teacher came after I came home and I forgot to study the poem "The lesson about cube"-Nichita Stanescu. And I felt very shame to tell the truth to her because it happened for x2. And after I finished the Romanian class, I had to go right away to gymnastics(because I'm obligated to do so) and I came home very angry and really pissed off because I could not have a normal life like others.

3) My Christian mother has destroyed my IPhone 6 due to her intense anger, and she asked for my forgiveness and I have granted her forgiveness, and she told me: "if you pass successfully the final exam of grade 12, I will buy for you an iPhone Xs(which I wished to have)" and I told her: "ok, I will try to study well for this"

4) I'm simply unable to accept the actual divine laws and legislations because I cannot find anything that pleases me or makes me happy and content, I cannot find it. Sometimes I even have bad thoughts about them, and also hatred feeling towards them because I cannot seek for new one in which I can manage to become a very strong pious believer.

How can I learn to accept the way they are without seeking new one? Because, it is extremely hard for me to accept them as it is, how can I learn to be patient in this kind of problems?

There are many crazy things going on in my life which cause my intends anger rise fast and many weird things happen in my life, how can I learn to be patient in this extremely difficult times? Because, I know that God decreed Heaven to be only for Muslims and not also for Christians, what pleasure should I find in this when my mother does not even want to convert to Islam? This really causes me to be very jealous at my Muslim cousin who has a Muslim mother because I do not have a believer mother and she claims that she is a true believer...now I'm feeling like being jealous and frustrated for whole life, just because I cannot find anything that pleases me.

Do you really think it is a test of patience? What should I do to learn to be patient?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Sultan
02-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Assalamo alikum brother, hope you're having a great day :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Honestly, now days weird and annoying things started to occur in my life, and at weird things I do not have patient because I can't understand what's the problem.
Nothing is perfect in life, annoying things WILL constantly happen in order to test you and your patience, and you should always trust that Allah will improve things for you once you focus on your prayers to him.

1) Yesterday when I wanted to charge my IPad 2 with a good wire, then instead of charging it does the opposite and that makes me angry because it is not normal for this to happen
Technology tends to malfunction sometimes, did the phone charger afterwards though?

2) Yesterday, when I came from school while being tired and sleepy, I wanted to sleep for 1-2h, but unfortunately I had to go to Biology preparation classes for final exam and our Christian Biology teacher kept us until 3 O'clock and when I went home, my Romanian Christian teacher came after I came home and I forgot to study the poem "The lesson about cube"-Nichita Stanescu. And I felt very shame to tell the truth to her because it happened for x2. And after I finished the Romanian class, I had to go right away to gymnastics(because I'm obligated to do so) and I came home very angry and really pissed off because I could not have a normal life like others.
Ah, the school life, you do realize you're doing all of this to secure a future for yourself? be grateful you're going to school at least, there are many people at your age who can't go to school, alhamdulilah, this is all for you to have a 'normal life' in the future, things may be tiring for you now, but trust me, in the future you'll be glad that you studied this hard and attended many classes as possible to have a great job in the future inshallah, remember that.

4) I'm simply unable to accept the actual divine laws and legislations because I cannot find anything that pleases me or makes me happy and content, I cannot find it. Sometimes I even have bad thoughts about them, and also hatred feeling towards them because I cannot seek for new one in which I can manage to become a very strong pious believer.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'the actual divine laws and legislations' ? and why is that? you should be grateful you're living in a safe and beautiful country, going to school and educating yourself, living under a roof and have a bed to sleep on, finding food to eat and water to drink, you do realize that many people lack these essentials in their lives, they beg to have one of the essentials that you have now..

There are many crazy things going on in my life which cause my intends anger rise fast and many weird things happen in my life, how can I learn to be patient in this extremely difficult times? Because, I know that God decreed Heaven to be only for Muslims and not also for Christians, what pleasure should I find in this when my mother does not even want to convert to Islam? This really causes me to be very jealous at my Muslim cousin who has a Muslim mother because I do not have a believer mother and she claims that she is a true believer...now I'm feeling like being jealous and frustrated for whole life, just because I cannot find anything that pleases me.

Do you really think it is a test of patience? What should I do to learn to be patient?
This is clearly a test from Allah subhano wa taa'ala, you shouldn't be jealous or frustrated at all, did you try talking to her about Islam? explaining the fundamentals? you shouldn't give up, by time, she might consider it, what about your father as well? did he try talking to her at all?

Remember Allah and say alhamdulilah, always make thikr and repent, trust in Allah that he will make things easy for you, and try going to the masjid and pray, wallahi it feels like a breeze of fresh hair for your soul when you go the masjid, and as I said, this life is nothing but a test my brother, stay strong, never forget Allah and focus on your prayers, talk to him, inshallah your problems will be no more, just wondering, have you read the story of Ayyub? (AS) It's really thought provoking subhanallah , Inshallah you'll find this useful, heres a link https://tsmufortruth.wordpress.com/2...e-be-upon-him/

Wassalamo alikum wa rahmitullahi wa barakato.

Nitro Zeus
02-06-2019, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan
Assalamo alikum brother, hope you're having a great day :)

Nothing is perfect in life, annoying things WILL constantly happen in order to test you and your patience, and you should always trust that Allah will improve things for you once you focus on your prayers to him.

Technology tends to malfunction sometimes, did the phone charger afterwards though?

Ah, the school life, you do realize you're doing all of this to secure a future for yourself? be grateful you're going to school at least, there are many people at your age who can't go to school, alhamdulilah, this is all for you to have a 'normal life' in the future, things may be tiring for you now, but trust me, in the future you'll be glad that you studied this hard and attended many classes as possible to have a great job in the future inshallah, remember that.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'the actual divine laws and legislations' ? and why is that? you should be grateful you're living in a safe and beautiful country, going to school and educating yourself, living under a roof and have a bed to sleep on, finding food to eat and water to drink, you do realize that many people lack these essentials in their lives, they beg to have one of the essentials that you have now..

This is clearly a test from Allah subhano wa taa'ala, you shouldn't be jealous or frustrated at all, did you try talking to her about Islam? explaining the fundamentals? you shouldn't give up, by time, she might consider it, what about your father as well? did he try talking to her at all?

Remember Allah and say alhamdulilah, always make thikr and repent, trust in Allah that he will make things easy for you, and try going to the masjid and pray, wallahi it feels like a breeze of fresh hair for your soul when you go the masjid, and as I said, this life is nothing but a test my brother, stay strong, never forget Allah and focus on your prayers, talk to him, inshallah your problems will be no more, just wondering, have you read the story of Ayyub? (AS) It's really thought provoking subhanallah , Inshallah you'll find this useful, heres a link https://tsmufortruth.wordpress.com/2...e-be-upon-him/

Wassalamo alikum wa rahmitullahi wa barakato.

Yah, but you know how it feels when you have very annoying time table? A lot, because it screw up your whole plans, that's how it happened to me.

What I meant on "actual divine laws and legislations" is: I should be content as it is with Islamic sharia law without seeking new sharia. I honestly, I cannot be happy and content with it, I feel like my life is miserable because I cannot find anything that pleases me. Even if I fulfill the Islamic duties with intention of earning a lot of virtues, still it would not make me happy and pleased. Now I have to fight that dam thing laziness so that I can start performing ritual prayers, and neither this I cannot ask God To Make another type of prayer in which I can easily perform it without trouble, this life really kills me every day and I cannot find happiness. I cannot find anything that pleases me in Islamic sharia. If I were to find that God has Allowed us art and music, that would make me happy and content, and if I were to find in Quran that God has Made Heaven to be for People of Scriptures and Muslims, that would make my life to be wonderful but it did not happened, and I feel like I wish to never have been brought into existence and I wish after I enter Heaven, I want to vanish from existence as if I never existed. Great... now I'm having really bad thoughts about Islamic sharia...

RisingLight
02-07-2019, 01:13 AM
Yah, but you know how it feels when you have very annoying time table? A lot, because it screw up your whole plans, that's how it happened to me.

What I meant on "actual divine laws and legislations" is: I should be content as it is with Islamic sharia law without seeking new sharia. I honestly, I cannot be happy and content with it, I feel like my life is miserable because I cannot find anything that pleases me. Even if I fulfill the Islamic duties with intention of earning a lot of virtues, still it would not make me happy and pleased. Now I have to fight that dam thing laziness so that I can start performing ritual prayers, and neither this I cannot ask God To Make another type of prayer in which I can easily perform it without trouble, this life really kills me every day and I cannot find happiness. I cannot find anything that pleases me in Islamic sharia. If I were to find that God has Allowed us art and music, that would make me happy and content, and if I were to find in Quran that God has Made Heaven to be for People of Scriptures and Muslims, that would make my life to be wonderful but it did not happened, and I feel like I wish to never have been brought into existence and I wish after I enter Heaven, I want to vanish from existence as if I never existed. Great... now I'm having really bad thoughts about Islamic sharia...
Brother at least you can pray,nobody is blocking you to pray.At least you got a iphone 6 and an ipad2 before and could have a Xs,i dont even know what ipad2 is.Look at those who have less than you,whose life is worst than you.I was watching a vid in youtube about a syndrome in which you cant do anything except moving your eyes.No movement,no talking,no head turning NOTHING at all,only eyes,thats all.SubhanAllah!! Think of that,we have all limbs,all senses,we are healthy elhamdulillah.
Brother you dont have a muslim mother and your cousin has,while i have to do everything in secret since 7 years because everyone in my family or family circle are anti-muslims.At least you got someone.Be grateful.
If you pray fajr wake up 15 mins before fajr time and pray tahajjud.In 2-3 months you will feel a very big change in your emaan
Dont listen to music anymore but listen to quran instead.I know its hard but force yourself through it,even 3 mins per day.
Make duaa for everything,especially at the times when duaas are accepted.
Thats what i have done to gain more strenght to combat this.Im sure it will work for you too in shaa Allah.

Brother i completely understand you,if you see my threads you will see how many times i have lost my mind.But what you are saying has nothing to do with the muslim law.What part of the sharia you dont like?
Maybe it is that you feel lonely? Thats why you feel like this? It happens to me too dw.Its very normal.
Last thing i wanna say is no matter how worst it gets think that with everyday the relief is approaching.You will move away from that family soon,exams will end soon, etc.Your life will be diff from what you have now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
02-07-2019, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
Brother at least you can pray,nobody is blocking you to pray.At least you got a iphone 6 and an ipad2 before and could have a Xs,i dont even know what ipad2 is.Look at those who have less than you,whose life is worst than you.I was watching a vid in youtube about a syndrome in which you cant do anything except moving your eyes.No movement,no talking,no head turning NOTHING at all,only eyes,thats all.SubhanAllah!! Think of that,we have all limbs,all senses,we are healthy elhamdulillah.
Brother you dont have a muslim mother and your cousin has,while i have to do everything in secret since 7 years because everyone in my family or family circle are anti-muslims.At least you got someone.Be grateful.
If you pray fajr wake up 15 mins before fajr time and pray tahajjud.In 2-3 months you will feel a very big change in your emaan
Dont listen to music anymore but listen to quran instead.I know its hard but force yourself through it,even 3 mins per day.
Make duaa for everything,especially at the times when duaas are accepted.
Thats what i have done to gain more strenght to combat this.Im sure it will work for you too in shaa Allah.

Brother i completely understand you,if you see my threads you will see how many times i have lost my mind.But what you are saying has nothing to do with the muslim law.What part of the sharia you dont like?
Maybe it is that you feel lonely? Thats why you feel like this? It happens to me too dw.Its very normal.
Last thing i wanna say is no matter how worst it gets think that with everyday the relief is approaching.You will move away from that family soon,exams will end soon, etc.Your life will be diff from what you have now.
Yah but I have completely lost my Iphone(I mean, my iPhone got destroyed when my mother saw me "playing on phone") and she did it because she thinks I was sitting on phone all the time.... and now I'm not even sure if I will pass in first session of final exam so that I can get an IPhone Xs and the latest IPad IOS(so that I replace my actual IPad with new one) because, I'm dealing now with some malfunctions and that is because it is too old. You mean I should be grateful that someone has what I don't have and I should not mind at all? That would make me a very big selfish. Sorry, I don't understand: what do you mean by "what part of sharia I don't like"? because, I'm feeling like I have give already the answer but above, or maybe not? And also my mother told me that if I pass the final exam of grade 12, she will buy me the latest IPhone and iPad with the biggest memory storage(I forgot what measurement it has:)))
If for example, my mother will gonna die tomorrow, I don't know how am I gonna live with this is disturbing idea that she has died as a rejector of Truth. I don't like for me to meet in Paradise, my Muslim aunt, cousins, father etc... all who are Muslims and not find the others, because I want to meet all of them there.

RisingLight
02-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Yah but I have completely lost my Iphone(I mean, my iPhone got destroyed when my mother saw me "playing on phone") and she did it because she thinks I was sitting on phone all the time.... and now I'm not even sure if I will pass in first session of final exam so that I can get an IPhone Xs and the latest IPad IOS(so that I replace my actual IPad with new one) because, I'm dealing now with some malfunctions and that is because it is too old. You mean I should be grateful that someone has what I don't have and I should not mind at all? That would make me a very big selfish. Sorry, I don't understand: what do you mean by "what part of sharia I don't like"? because, I'm feeling like I have give already the answer but above, or maybe not? And also my mother told me that if I pass the final exam of grade 12, she will buy me the latest IPhone and iPad with the biggest memory storage(I forgot what measurement it has:)))
If for example, my mother will gonna die tomorrow, I don't know how am I gonna live with this is disturbing idea that she has died as a rejector of Truth. I don't like for me to meet in Paradise, my Muslim aunt, cousins, father etc... all who are Muslims and not find the others, because I want to meet all of them there.
Im gonna be a bit blunt okay? I wish you enter jannah,wallah,but how do you speak so surely that you will enter there? Or even if you enter how do you know that your aunt,uncle,etc will enter?

Do you think everything is iphone and ipad? Imagine for a moment that you have the latest iphone and ipad,and your mother is a now a muslim,you sure you wont find smth else that bothers you? Would that bring you all happiness you need and you would be happy at what you call divine law?

Because if it is so,then it is in your mothers hand to see the truth and convert,and make you happy.
If your mother gonna die tmrw and you will live with that disturbing feeling then its not the fault of 'divine law' but because of your mother.

But hey no matter who will be in paradise,if we go in paradise we will be happy,so whatever and whever we find there we will be happy with it.Also in the day of judgement,you wont care about anyone except yourself.Dont fuss too much about who is gonna go where,after death you are all on your own.
Please do what i advised you in my previous msg,if you want to improve your emaan.

Nitro Zeus
02-08-2019, 03:17 AM
Im gonna be a bit blunt okay? I wish you enter jannah,wallah,but how do you speak so surely that you will enter there? Or even if you enter how do you know that your aunt,uncle,etc will enter?

Do you think everything is iphone and ipad? Imagine for a moment that you have the latest iphone and ipad,and your mother is a now a muslim,you sure you wont find smth else that bothers you? Would that bring you all happiness you need and you would be happy at what you call divine law?

Because if it is so,then it is in your mothers hand to see the truth and convert,and make you happy.
If your mother gonna die tmrw and you will live with that disturbing feeling then its not the fault of 'divine law' but because of your mother.

But hey no matter who will be in paradise,if we go in paradise we will be happy,so whatever and whever we find there we will be happy with it.Also in the day of judgement,you wont care about anyone except yourself.Dont fuss too much about who is gonna go where,after death you are all on your own.
Please do what i advised you in my previous msg,if you want to improve your emaan.
I did not said I'm sure, it is how I express myself when I wish something. I was guessing only, I was saying like this because I know how they are today, just guessing. Nah, but things are hard without an IOS device, because any other type of device such as Android, Huawei, I'm not able to write properly and I feel like I don't know how to write. What I weird feeling. That is why I like the most IOS, because I'm used to use its keyboard because I've been using IOS for very long time and I have never used any other device than IOS.

Pff, it seems like I have o accept the sharia as it is and do accordingly as much as I can.

RisingLight
02-08-2019, 03:35 AM
I did not said I'm sure, it is how I express myself when I wish something. I was guessing only, I was saying like this because I know how they are today, just guessing. Nah, but things are hard without an IOS device, because any other type of device such as Android, Huawei, I'm not able to write properly and I feel like I don't know how to write. What I weird feeling. That is why I like the most IOS, because I'm used to use its keyboard because I've been using IOS for very long time and I have never used any other device than IOS.

Pff, it seems like I have o accept the sharia as it is and do accordingly as much as I can.
I dont know what you saying.I bought my first smartphone a few months ago,and its an old type,costed like 130 dollars tops.There are others who have worst phones than me.I know muslims who dont have smartphones at all and you talk about ios keyboard whatever is it.Why does it matter so much? Dont they all work the same? Just be grateful with whatever you have bro.We can die any second,in any second everything you have here will dissapear forever for you.

What you mean i think is not sharia.Sharia law is like a constitution,for muslim.What you mean with sharia is 'luck" as they say? You have to accept your luck,your destiny? Thats what you mean?

Nitro Zeus
02-08-2019, 03:43 AM
I dont know what you saying.I bought my first smartphone a few months ago,and its an old type,costed like 130 dollars tops.There are others who have worst phones than me.I know muslims who dont have smartphones at all and you talk about ios keyboard whatever is it.Why does it matter so much? Dont they all work the same? Just be grateful with whatever you have bro.We can die any second,in any second everything you have here will dissapear forever for you.

What you mean i think is not sharia.Sharia law is like a constitution,for muslim.What you mean with sharia is 'luck" as they say? You have to accept your luck,your destiny? Thats what you mean?
Oops, for long time I had in mind that Islamic sharia means divine laws and legislations, because that's how I was told by another Muslim. Well, if I write on Huawei, the keyboard is badly sucks that you cannot write properly(I mean, when you want to write cursively, then you must meet a mistake in front of you. I mean you will add something else instead of what you want to add) while on IOS no, it's not like that, in IOS I can easily write cursively and with understanding, sorry I don't know how to explain clearly to you...

And I meant, I have to accept the divine laws and legislations as it is, that's what I meant when I said that.

MazharShafiq
02-08-2019, 10:42 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.