/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I deal with my super annoying Christian sister?

Nitro Zeus
01-31-2019, 09:03 PM
My Christian sister is 14 years old, and her behavior towards me makes me hate that I was born. She likes to copy in a bad way that can irritate me, and she argue with me a lot and she makes bad comments addressing me, and she does things I hate.

For example, today when she had headphones and she wanted to listen to music and due to her bad attitude and bad behavior towards me, I decided to confiscate her the headphones I granted her and she throw it on me and she behaved very bad, and so I returned her back. And I did like this because I want to teach her a good lesson which is: never be a annoying and bad person, for you are then you will lose whatever you have.

I'm trying to be a good example for het to follow me, but she never wills to follow me and she told me today that she does what she wills and no one can tell her what to do, and I got pretty pissed off.

She's been like this for very long time, and she does not want to change her behavior and attitude.

What to do if you have a very annoying and bad sister? What you would do if she does not want to change?

Because of her, I have lost my patience and I cannot handle this anymore, she just jumped the horse, you know this idiom?

Sometimes I ask myself: "why the hell I was brought into existence for?!" out of anger.

How can I tell if I have tried to be patient or not?

P.S. Please don't mind my course language.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
02-01-2019, 10:19 AM
good behaviour and with love you can trying to convince her be patient you can tell her right path..

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2019, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
good behaviour and with love you can trying to convince her be patient you can tell her right path..
I tired this option, but it didn't worked, she's to stubborn.

MazharShafiq
02-01-2019, 10:32 AM
You keep trying continuously.I will also pray for her.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
02-01-2019, 10:33 AM
You keep trying continuously.I will also pray for her.
Is this how I'm tested by God? How do I know if I have passed His test of patience or not?

MazharShafiq
02-01-2019, 10:41 AM
If you are satisfied with your patience and have a strong heart, you will succeed in his test in sha Allah.

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2019, 10:46 AM
If you are satisfied with your patience and have a strong heart, you will succeed in his test in sha Allah.
Hopefully I will pass successfully His test of patience. Sometimes, I just go nuts because of too many things have gone out of my control while before I used to have things under my control. But, how to learn to be patient in times like this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.