/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In a tight spot with living conditions....ask me anything and give me advice plz

Stoic
02-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Sallams.

I'll keep it simple.

Been married for nearly 2 yrs
Been living in a crappy apartment.
Only go to room and bathroom.
Living room and kitchen especially is horrible. Dirty.
Rodents come out every night dropping poop everywhere.
My 8 month son only able to roam around room only that's it.
Neighborhood is horrible. Dogs and poop and homeless everywhere.
So much more negative....not much positive

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
urkahnkhan
02-01-2019, 06:48 AM
Thanks for sharing this information with us dear brother.

First of all May Allah the most merciful and the most compassionate provide for you so that your living conditions become better insha-allah.

1. Which country are you located in the world?

My advice would be pray tahajjud at night between 4 and 5 just before sunrise and fajr. Ask Allah for money and whatever else you need and insha-allah he will provide and easy your situation. My sincere duas are with you

Stoic
02-02-2019, 06:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
Thanks for sharing this information with us dear brother.

First of all May Allah the most merciful and the most compassionate provide for you so that your living conditions become better insha-allah.

1. Which country are you located in the world?

My advice would be pray tahajjud at night between 4 and 5 just before sunrise and fajr. Ask Allah for money and whatever else you need and insha-allah he will provide and easy your situation. My sincere duas are with you
Thanks bro. I'm in America

ardianto
02-02-2019, 06:48 AM
If your apartment is dirty, why don't you clean it?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-02-2019, 07:33 AM
First of all, it is your weakness to mess up the apartment, and the other thing is to keep the focus on pleasing Allah. he will give you everything .And the biggest thing is the satisfaction of the heart, if found, nothing else is needed more.

Nájlá
02-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Asalam Alaykum Bro,

May Allah make things easy for you. Ameen
Make dua to Allah (SWT), he is the provider and he is the one who can change your situation.

I too moved to crappy America about 3 years ago and I too live in an apartment in the 4th floor. No elvator. With my In Laws. Sharing one room. Alhamdulillah I'm grateful because I have a roof, my room is warm in this freezing weather and I have food. Im not homeless and im safe. So Alhamdulillah

If the apartment is not clean, clean it. Paint it and fix it. Also get the apartment owner or whoever is in charge to check it out for any fixes it needs or for insects/mice?

If not try and move to a better apartment if you are able to do so.

SintoDinto
02-02-2019, 09:39 PM
read surat al waqiah (chapter 56) every night after isha for wealth and continually pray for Allah to get you out of your condition by calling upon his names al fattah (the opener) and ar razzaq (the provider of rizq (wealth, sustenance, etc.) and make plenty of dua.) try to earn an islamic income by slowly working your way up and learn a skill if you can or get an apprenticeship doing manual labor. its tough, but itll pay the bills and get you out. if youre too weak, exercise regularly and get into shape.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.