/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is professional cuddling halal or haram or makruh?

SintoDinto
02-02-2019, 01:26 AM
You hire someone to spend time with you and cuddle for money as a means of therapy. Or you charge people money to cuddle with you. I know it sounds like a joke but it's a real thing. I was googling ways to make money and I stumbled across it when there was a misunderstanding and I thought I was being expelled from school. What if one suffers from depression and needs this sort of thing to obtain love and comfort? EDIT: You can google it if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I like to hug a lot, but I don't have a lot of people to hug, and I am shy. I usually just hug my pillow or childhood stuffed animal(s). I would love to have an actual human being to hug.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RisingLight
02-02-2019, 02:45 AM
Omg,never thought smn would do a thread about it :D

Brother,lets suppose its halal,you have two options two choose to cuddle with, a male and a female.

Cuddling a male its a no-no,no matter how much you try if you are straight you would never cuddle a boy,probably would throw up or feel extremely uncomfortable with your body after it.

Now cuddling a female.You think you would be so close to a female and wont feel any sexual need? Or even if you dont feel she will feel and lure you in.You will have sabr 1 2 3,10 times,but as you are single it will come to a day you will not be able to have sabr and then youd commit zinnah,then another zinnah and another zinnah while negleting prayers till it comes a day that in shaa Allah it is your rizq to die as a muslim because you would be very far from it.

MazharShafiq
02-02-2019, 07:48 AM
It is haraam to do so if you do so for a particular spirit.

azc
02-02-2019, 09:34 AM
How can it be halal, especially, with opposite gender ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.