is the truth.

Laa hawla was laa quwwata
illa billah.

In sha Allah we can learn a
lot from each other here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
02-02-2019, 06:24 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh dear sister, and a very warm welcome to the forum.
And all praise be to Allah who guided you to Islam. May He keep you steadfast, ameen.
Hopefully you'll enjoy being here and find it beneficial.
Look forward to reading your posts insha'Allah.

Nájlá
02-02-2019, 06:35 PM
:wa:

Welcome dear sister to the forum and to Islam. Hope you find it beneficial here.

May Allah keep you and us steadfast in our Deen. Ameen

SidratulMuntah
02-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Ameen. Thank you for your warm welcome. Barak allahu fiki.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
:wa:

Welcome dear sister to the forum and to Islam. Hope you find it beneficial here.

May Allah keep you and us steadfast in our Deen. Ameen
Thank you!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-03-2019, 05:54 AM
:wa: sister, pleased to know that Allah :swt: has showered his mercy upon you in form of guiding to truth.:welcome:

bint e aisha
02-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Walaikumus Salam warahmatullah

Welcome dear sister : )
Insha-Allah you'll enjoy your stay on here!

SidratulMuntah
02-03-2019, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa: sister, pleased to know that Allah :swt: has showered his mercy upon you in form of guiding to truth.:welcome:

Barak allahu fik.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by bint e aisha

Insha-Allah you'll enjoy your stay on here!
Thank you for your kind words. Barak allahu fik.

MazharShafiq
02-04-2019, 02:26 PM

Insha-Allah you'll enjoy your stay on here

anatolian
02-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Go East or West Islam is the best :)

Welcome

SidratulMuntah
02-05-2019, 07:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Go East or West Islam is the best :)

Welcome
:)

Exactly... Thank you, Barak allahu fik.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq

Insha-Allah you'll enjoy your stay on here
In sha Allah. Thank you for the kind words. Barak allahu fik, brother.

eesa the kiwi
02-05-2019, 07:46 AM
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu welcome sister

SidratulMuntah
02-05-2019, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu welcome sister
Thank you, brother, barak allahu fik.

IslamLife00
02-05-2019, 09:48 PM
wa 'alaykumas-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome ukhti, happy that you had decided to join the ummah of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam :)

I am also a revert and have no regret accepting Islam. I leave a few hadiths here, maybe you have read them before.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Every child is born with a true faith of Islam ( to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism, Christianity or Magainism.
As an animal delivers a perfect baby animal. Do you find it mutilated?"
Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses of Qur'an : "The pure Allah's Islamic nature (true faith of Islam) (i.e. worshipping none but Allah) with which He has created human beings.
No change let there be in the religion of Allah (i.e. joining none in worship with Allah). That is the straight religion (Islam) but most of men know, not." (30.30)
(Sahih al Bukhari)

It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'If a person accepts Islam, such that his Islam is good, Allah will decree reward for every good deed that he did before, and every bad deed that he did before will be erased.
Then after that will come the reckoning; each good deed will be rewarded ten times up to seven hundred times. And each bad deed will be recorded as it is, unless Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, forgives it.'
(Sunan an Nasa'i)

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah:

A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam.
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)."
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)"
Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me to pay?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, unless you want to give alms of your own."
And then that man retreated saying, "By Allah! I will neither do less nor more than this." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If what he said is true, then he will be successful (i.e. he will be granted Paradise)."
(Sahih al Bukhari)

RisingLight
02-06-2019, 04:54 AM
Alaikum salam we rahmetullah we barakatuh

Willkomen in islamicboard.Das freut mich dass du ein muslim bist.Ich bin auch muslim seit 7 jahren.Die leute hier sind sehr nett ma shaa Allah.Ich hoffe dass du hier viel spaß hast und viele neue dinge lernst.Alles gute!

SidratulMuntah
02-06-2019, 10:36 AM
@IslamLife00 Barak allahu fiki, sister. Thank you for your huge welcome. Very kind of you.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
Alaikum salam we rahmetullah we barakatuh

Willkomen in islamicboard.Das freut mich dass du ein muslim bist.Ich bin auch muslim seit 7 jahren.Die leute hier sind sehr nett ma shaa Allah.Ich hoffe dass du hier viel spaß hast und viele neue dinge lernst.Alles gute!
Vielen Dank für dein Willkommen, Bruder, barak allahu fik. In Zukunft schreiben wir lieber Englisch, weil die anderen sonst nichts verstehen, in sha Allah. Ich glaube, eine andere Sprache ist gegen die Forumsregeln.

(Thank you for your welcome, brother, barak allahu fik. In the future, we prefer to write English, because the others do not understand anything else, in sha Allah. I think another language is against the forum rules.)

Mandy
02-15-2019, 10:58 AM
Such a great introduction dear sister.
As a fellow convert, I understand how strong Allah's call can be. Such is his power that when he calls and lighten up our hearth, we have no choice but to follow.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay and that we can learn a lot from you.

MazharShafiq
02-15-2019, 11:02 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh dear sister, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

And all praise be to Allah who guided you to Islam. May He keep you steadfast.

DanEdge
02-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Speaking from personal experience, you can expect more of the same from this great group of people at IB: warm welcomes and interesting discussion.

SidratulMuntah
02-18-2019, 10:20 AM
Thank you so much, barak allahu fiki.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq

And all praise be to Allah who guided you to Islam. May He keep you steadfast.
Thank you so much, barak allahu fik.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by DanEdge
Speaking from personal experience, you can expect more of the same from this great group of people at IB: warm welcomes and interesting discussion.
Thank you, brother, barak allahu fik.

Arslan.tutor
03-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Walaikum assalam sister
May Allah shower his blessings among all of us and one thing more sidra tul muntaha is my relative name.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.