/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just a very small duaa request

RisingLight
02-02-2019, 11:20 PM
(Nvm my name,am muslim,i just cant change it)

Salam alaikum

After 7+ years of secretive muslim these last days Allah has given me a sure sign that He didnt abandon me and that has calmed me down so much for the first time.I am very calm elhamdulillah,and got more strenght to make good sabr and wait for His help with will come soon in shaa Allah.

I have also solved the little and big issues i had so i could start fresh.

But i have also hurt people feelings while doing this (not on purpose) and i fear that this will affect my relation with Allah.
Also waswas has began and i fear for my future and my akhirah,not so much but i fear enough that it makes me uncomfortable.

I am not complaining,elhamdulillah, id just like you guys to make a short duaa for me that things get better in dunya and akhirah for me,and that this fresh start makes me a better muslim and i dont make the mistakes of the past.

May Allah bless you all,your youth,children,families,and may He get rid of sorrow and worry and love for the dunya,from your hearts and fill it with love for him.May Allah grow our love for each other,and make us gather in jannah in a better way than we are gather here now. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-02-2019, 11:38 PM
:salam:

Brother, what should we call you? So we can get used to your new username (when you change it).

I'm happy now you can practise Islam without keeping it a secret.

May Allah keep you and us firm in our religion. I pray to Allah (SWT) to ease your affairs and give you the best of this world and the after.

Brother, if you have hurt people I suggest you apologise to them. Because even if Allah forgave you, these people might have not and you will carry on to get bad deeds for it.

Also I suggest you make this duaa from your heart every day, at least once.

يا مُقلِّبَ القلوبِ ثبِّت قَلبي على دينِكَ
“O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon your religion”

eesa the kiwi
02-03-2019, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ICantBeMuslim

Salam alaikum

After 7+ years of secretive muslim these last days Allah has given me a sure sign that He didnt abandon me and that has calmed me down so much for the first time.I am very calm elhamdulillah,and got more strenght to make good sabr and wait for His help with will come soon in shaa Allah.

I have also solved the little and big issues i had so i could start fresh.

But i have also hurt people feelings while doing this (not on purpose) and i fear that this will affect my relation with Allah.
Also waswas has began and i fear for my future and my akhirah,not so much but i fear enough that it makes me uncomfortable.

I am not complaining,elhamdulillah, id just like you guys to make a short duaa for me that things get better in dunya and akhirah for me,and that this fresh start makes me a better muslim and i dont make the mistakes of the past.

May Allah bless you all,your youth,children,families,and may He get rid of sorrow and worry and love for the dunya,from your hearts and fill it with love for him.May Allah grow our love for each other,and make us gather in jannah in a better way than we are gather here now. :)
What would you like your new username to be?

RisingLight
02-03-2019, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
:salam:

Brother, what should we call you? So we can get used to your new username (when you change it).

I'm happy now you can practise Islam without keeping it a secret.

May Allah keep you and us firm in our religion. I pray to Allah (SWT) to ease your affairs and give you the best of this world and the after.

Brother, if you have hurt people I suggest you apologise to them. Because even if Allah forgave you, these people might have not and you will carry on to get bad deeds for it.

Also I suggest you make this duaa from your heart every day, at least once.

يا مُقلِّبَ القلوبِ ثبِّت قَلبي على دينِكَ
“O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon your religion”
No am still secretive muslim,its just that I got a sign that things will be better,and its very easy for me now,i dont do as much as i want to do but at least i can pray tahajjud in peace,or stay up till fajr with no problem.And the strenght for sabr and mental calmness is very big because before i thought Allah didnt care about me but after the sign everything feels totally diff.

Jzk khair for making duaa for me,i screenshoted what duaa you suggested me i will try to read it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
What would you like your new username to be?
Essa you are mod now? Ma shaa Allah!!,am happy for you.I know you since 2 years ago,but am sure you forgot me cuz we didnt talk for a year,and it was in another platform.My username before was DyingLight so i guess RisingLight? Idk,am not good at choosen usernames.Whatever is it,i dont mind.Jzk Khair :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
02-03-2019, 02:30 AM
No am still secretive muslim,its just that I got a sign that things will be better,and its very easy for me now,i dont do as much as i want to do but at least i can pray tahajjud in peace,or stay up till fajr with no problem.And the strenght for sabr and mental calmness is very big because before i thought Allah didnt care about me but after the sign everything feels totally diff.

Jzk khair for making duaa for me,i screenshoted what duaa you suggested me i will try to read it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Essa you are mod now? Ma shaa Allah!!,am happy for you.I know you since 2 years ago,but am sure you forgot me cuz we didnt talk for a year,and it was in another platform.My username before was DyingLight so i guess RisingLight? Idk,am not good at choosen usernames.Whatever is it,i dont mind.Jzk Khair :)
Make a thread in helpdesk requesting the change inshaAllah we'll get that fixed for you

Glad to hear things are better for you alhamdulilah

*charisma*
02-03-2019, 03:34 AM
Walaikum Assalaam

Have you tried: Settings>Edit Profile>Edit username

Anyways, I've changed it for you :).

I want you to remember this, engrave it your head: Allah abandons no one. Even the disbelievers have their du'as answered sometimes. But the longer that your du'a takes to get answered and the patience that you show is what is increasing your deeds. On the day of judgement when we see what our patience has granted us, we will wish that we could go back and endure our trials even longer. Bear in mind that our trials are only to raise us in status.

I want you to also know that you're not alone with your struggles in practicing Islam. I recommend reading this book . Even if you just read about a few of the people there, it might help make you understand how close you are to what those before us went through, and if they can overcome it and be granted paradise, then there's no reason why you can't.

RisingLight
02-03-2019, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Assalaam

Have you tried: Settings>Edit Profile>Edit username

Anyways, I've changed it for you :).

I want you to remember this, engrave it your head: Allah abandons no one. Even the disbelievers have their du'as answered sometimes. But the longer that your du'a takes to get answered and the patience that you show is what is increasing your deeds. On the day of judgement when we see what our patience has granted us, we will wish that we could go back and endure our trials even longer. Bear in mind that our trials are only to raise us in status.

I want you to also know that you're not alone with your struggles in practicing Islam. I recommend reading this book . Even if you just read about a few of the people there, it might help make you understand how close you are to what those before us went through, and if they can overcome it and be granted paradise, then there's no reason why you can't.
I tried but it says wait 3 or 6 months.Thank you for changing it,hope it didnt take much effort.

Thanks for book,i saw there were some pages about the prophet saws as a husband etc.I will read some of it.I was looking for smth like this to teach me to behave properly.

Yes now i know after the sign.But before couldnt think clearly,i was practising normally but then i had to come back where I had to keep it a secret again,and my faith was weak,so seeing everyone around me having wealth and success,and even smn making shirk and having a great life while i couldnt even pray,made me think i was worst then all of them,and it made me suicidal,made me do sin upon sin to combat that,and shaytan would tell me look you are even sinning now,until it made me loose all hope.
But Allah has changed me completely in every aspect since last year,despite having periods of emotional breakdown,and this sign was the seal of all of it.See now i just got another breakthrough,am gonna go pray dhour while they busy.

bint e aisha
02-03-2019, 11:00 AM
Assalaamu alaikum

Duas for Salaamati

These are very powerful and magnificent duas; recite them daily in the morning.

Eric H
02-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Greetings and peace be with you RisingLight;

My username before was DyingLight so i guess RisingLight?
I am so pleased you changed your name, you were never a dying light.
Blessings
Eric

RisingLight
02-05-2019, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you RisingLight;

I am so pleased you changed your name, you were never a dying light.
Blessings
Eric
Haha thats thanks to sister Charisma,you are the only one who called me in all the 3 names i have had.

Thanks Eric,i wish all the best for you and i look foward to the day that you will say salam alaikum and i say alaikum salam back. (If you know what i mean :) )

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by bint e aisha
Assalaamu alaikum

Duas for Salaamati

These are very powerful and magnificent duas; recite them daily in the morning.
Idk what salaamati is but these duas look nice.I will.make them in shaa Allah.Thanks for taking time to find them for me and to send me,jzk khair.

bint e aisha
02-05-2019, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
Haha thats thanks to sister Charisma,you are the only one who called me in all the 3 names i have had.

Thanks Eric,i wish all the best for you and i look foward to the day that you will say salam alaikum and i say alaikum salam back. (If you know what i mean :) )

- - - Updated - - -

Idk what salaamati is but these duas look nice.I will.make them in shaa Allah.Thanks for taking time to find them for me and to send me,jzk khair.
Salaamati comes from salam i.e. peace. So it would mean duas for attaining peace.

Wassalam and you're always welcome!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.