/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The imam

Newtoislam55
02-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Yes I wanted to find out if any imam can find a husband for?I have tried dating sites and I'm not happy cuz I don't know who the people are I would prefer to have somebody who knows somebody like in the imam. but I didn't want to feel funny asking him so I figured I would ask this question and have somebody answer it for me thank

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Sis, What is the name of your country..?

Newtoislam55
02-03-2019, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Sis, What is the name of your country..?
I live in the United States

ardianto
02-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Assalamualaikum, sister.

Matrimonial matchmaking is not the imam duty. So if you ask help from an imam in this matter, it's not different than ask help from someone who is not imam.

Are you joining in sister's Islamic study group?. Maybe you can ask help from sisters at there. Probably they have male relatives, or their husbands know a brother who is looking for wife.

If someone you ask for help does not know you personally, maybe he/she will hesitate to connect someone to you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Newtoislam55
02-03-2019, 04:36 PM
thank you very much yes that makes sense no I have not been to the Islam center yet I plan on going this week and I plan on going for a prayer on Friday so I will talk to some sisters thank you very much for your input

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.