/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does crying a few times out of fear of Allah, then ceasing, lead to Allah's shade?

SintoDinto
02-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Say someone cried a few times from time to time out of fear or awe of Allah, but they stopped for a long time and likely would not ever again. Would the times they did be sufficient to be under the shade of Allah's throne on the Day of Judgement per the hadeeth that one of the 7 types of people under the shade of Allah's throne on the day of judgement is one who weeps for fear of Allah? or does one have to keep weeping from time to time until they die?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-03-2019, 06:42 PM
A lot of questions posted these days only Allah (SWT) can answer. No one can answer for Allah.

I doubt crying once or twice in a life time then stopping, will garrantee us to be under His shade. The cries have to be from the heart and have to be out of true fear of Allah (SWT) Punishment. Forcing cries won't count. Allah knows what is in our hearts. This is among one of the nobel 7 types to be under His shade. Do you think we are easily of worthy of this when we continue to make the same sins. When we lack our prayers? Those that fear Allah truly fear him when they're alone and when they're with people.

If you want to be among those people. Make dua, dua, dua and more dua.

SintoDinto
02-03-2019, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
A lot of questions posted these days only Allah (SWT) can answer. No one can answer for Allah.

I doubt crying once or twice in a life time then stopping, will garrantee us to be under His shade. The cries have to be from the heart and have to be out of true fear of Allah (SWT) Punishment. Forcing cries won't count. Allah knows what is in our hearts. This is among one of the nobel 7 types to be under His shade. Do you think we are easily of worthy of this when we continue to make the same sins. When we lack our prayers? Those that fear Allah truly fear him when they're alone and when they're with people.

If you want to be among those people. Make dua, dua, dua and more dua.
I cried several times hard, out of true fear and longing, and when alone. My sheikh said I would be under Allah aza wa jal's
throne's shade ( a mainstream sheikh, not one from my jamaat) i still sometimes cry, it just takes longer and longer intervals, and im worried ill lose it forever. its been a while. i guess dua will help. EDIT: Though I wonder if the last times I cried it was forced or not. but when I was in the masjid last friday i began crying over a personal issue, regret over a sin i committed and the pain it caused me , and then began crying over a myriad of other things, such as remembering Allah and feeling blessed to be surrounded by these people. but i did it in public but tried to keep it private much of the time.

MazharShafiq
02-04-2019, 02:27 PM
I also cried several times hard, out of true fear and longing, and when alone. My sheikh said I would be under Allah aza wa jal's

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SintoDinto
02-04-2019, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
I also cried several times hard, out of true fear and longing, and when alone. My sheikh said I would be under Allah aza wa jal's
brother, do you copy other people's responses ;) anyway, please do not do that, if you do, if you dont, please forgive my suspicions. i saw what appeared to be this on the question of my poverty as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.