/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the email address for Mufti Menk?

Nitro Zeus
02-03-2019, 11:52 PM
Is this the right email address for sending questions to Mufti Menk? muftimenk@gmail.com? If yes, how can I receive his answer? Because, I've been waiting for long time for his replay, but I got nothing, maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or what?

I really wish I can ask him questions but I don't know how to receive his answers, and I don't know what's the problem that I did not received any answer from him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
02-05-2019, 09:40 PM
:sl:
Try using the form on this page from his website:
https://muftimenk.com/contact/
The email address above seems correct from his Facebook page, but I also read some one else enquiring that they didn’t get a reply. If he gets hundreds or thousands of emails a day, I imagine it’d be pretty hard to reply to each one.

Nitro Zeus
02-05-2019, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:sl:
Try using the form on this page from his website:
https://muftimenk.com/contact/
The email address above seems correct from his Facebook page, but I also read some one else enquiring that they didn’t get a reply. If he gets hundreds or thousands of emails a day, I imagine it’d be pretty hard to reply to each one.
Have you ever asked him a question and he replayed to yours? If yes, may I see how he replayed? 'couse maybe, I didn't know how to look for his answer to my question.

Insaanah
02-05-2019, 10:58 PM
I’ve never asked.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SintoDinto
02-06-2019, 12:52 AM
brother if this is about me, i apollogize for calling you out like that and then deleting my message, you must have not read my private message i your inbox, im very truly sorry, please forgive me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.