/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strong chapter for reciting shahada and questions about Paradise

Nitro Zeus
02-05-2019, 06:53 PM
I'm really worried about my future, that I don't know how I will die. I like to know if there is a strong chapter from Quran that can guarantee you that you will definitely say shahada at the time of death.

Here are the reasons:

1) I'm unable to be happy and content, no matter what I do.

2) the jealousy I have, it cannot be healed.

3) and I will live with intense anger for whole life due to the fact that I cannot seek for new divine laws and legislations.

The motivations are:

1) If I'm happy and I'm careless about my Christian mother's fate in future, then that would make me be a selfish and miserable for not thinking about others.

2) I really don't like for me not to have a true believer mother while my Muslim cousin has.

3) I don't like for my life to be boring and not interesting, because without music and art, my life is totally boring. And I don't like the fact that I cannot make Dua for reversal of time. I feel like my life is already a miserable one just because I'm limited on doing this and that, you know what I mean? So, my life is pointless.

I wish to know:

1) is there a strong chapter which can guarantee me safety in grave and also to have shahada on my lips before I die? If yes, can you tell me what it is?

2) If now I feel very angry, frustrated and jealous, then when I get to Paradise, then these feelings which I faced them, it will definitely disappear when I get to Paradise? Or, it will remain with me in Paradise as well?

Honestly, I cannot do anything for my mother to convert to Islam, because she told me once out of anger: "spare me with Islam". And no matter what behavior and attitude I have towards her, still she won't convert to Islam as she thinks that she is a true believer....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.