/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We don’t know

jameelash
02-08-2019, 03:29 PM
*Story of Sabar, Yakeen and Shukur*

Two beggars knocked on the door asking for bread.

One beggar was given a loaf and sent away. The other was kept waiting and waiting.

At length, the second beggar became concerned.

"Why am I being denied? What is so lacking in me that the other one was favoured over me?" he asked himself.

Unknown to the beggar, a fresh loaf was being baked for him inside the house.

*Let’s remember that Allah’s delays are not always His denials. His timing is always perfect.....never early never late.*

It takes a little patience *(Sabar)*
and it takes a lot of faith *(Yakeen)*
and gratitude *(Shukur)*
but its worth the wait.

We don't know *what* tomorrow holds but We know *who* holds tomorrow -
*ALLAH*
the Most Merciful, the Most Loving, the All Wise.

*My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me*
*and that what misses me was never meant for me*

So in either case I need to do
*Sabar* and *Shukur*
and have a strong belief
*Yakeen*
that everything is happening for my good!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Greetings and peace be with you jameelash;

Thanks for sharing, and your story reminds me of a homeless man I met. He had been homeless for about five years, suffered with mental health problems and carried all of his possessions in a couple of bags. He said that every night when he finds somewhere to sleep, he reflects on his day and finds several things to thank God for. Here was a man who had nothing and he still found reasons to be thankful, I found this to be a profound lesson in trusting in God, when most things are out of your control.

Blessings
Eric

Insaanah
02-09-2019, 02:22 PM
They say good things come those who wait. In this case the latter beggar got a freshly baked warm loaf whilst perhaps the first one got one that had been baked a little time ago. Who knows?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!