/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it halal for me to ask God To vanish me from existence completely as if I never ex

Nitro Zeus
02-09-2019, 11:37 AM
It may sound awkward, but please don't judge me. Now, it is impossible for me to like and be content with something I don't like, I don't like some of divine laws and legislations because it makes my life extremely difficult, and I don't like the fact that non can ever ever wish for new Truth, and because of this, I blame my parents who wished me to come into existence and because of them I suffer and I blame them because it's their fault they wished me to start existing. And honestly, I'm unable to find happiness ever in my life no matter what I do.

So, it is halal for me to ask God To Make me stop existing as if I never ever existed once I get to Paradise? Because, too many annoying things happens in my life and too many things I hear which I don't like, such as:

1) I don't like that in my past, I did not made anything epic.

2) I don't like the fact that my families from my past were not great well knowing scientists, inventors, mathematicians, physics, chemists, great archeologists and other things.

I wished now days I can hear interesting stories about my past family , but no. There are many things I don't like,and now because of it, I'm no longer in good mood even to make supplication, I'm no longer in good mood even to smile. I honestly, I hate I was brought into existence.

So, once I get to Paradise, I can wish for God To Make me to stop from existing as if I never ever was existed? Because, I don't like to go there with bad memories, I wished I can go there with good memories(hopefully I'll get there).

What Quran has to say about this kind of wish? Will it be definitely rejected?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
space
02-09-2019, 01:54 PM
lol what? No offense, but you have always weird questions & you ask them constantly :D just start reading Fortress of the Muslim book, it may help you

Nitro Zeus
02-09-2019, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
lol what? No offense, but you have always weird questions & you ask them constantly :D just start reading Fortress of the Muslim book, it may help you
Really? Oops, I did not noticed. I didn't meant to ask weird questions, I honestly don't know what is going on with my life, why is upside down. Now what I have in mind is: "did God created these divine laws and legislations, and then He decreed To Create me and then To bring me into existence just To test my patience? Or it's just in my mind? Maybe, it's a test of learning how to be content with things as it is? Or what? I cannot explain myself" I really wish I could find happiness, and also learn to be patient like prophet Ayyub(aka, the man of patient). Is it possible for me to be like him one day? I mean to be patient as he? I'm really sorry for asking weird questions, I just don't know what to do, I feel like having my life upside down.

SintoDinto
02-09-2019, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Really? Oops, I did not noticed. I didn't meant to ask weird questions, I honestly don't know what is going on with my life, why is upside down. Now what I have in mind is: "did God created these divine laws and legislations, and then He decreed To Create me and then To bring me into existence just To test my patience? Or it's just in my mind? Maybe, it's a test of learning how to be content with things as it is? Or what? I cannot explain myself" I really wish I could find happiness, and also learn to be patient like prophet Ayyub(aka, the man of patient). Is it possible for me to be like him one day? I mean to be patient as he? I'm really sorry for asking weird questions, I just don't know what to do, I feel like having my life upside down.
brother, please see a psychologist or a therapist or social worker if you are having thoughts of depression and wanting to die. they can help you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bint e aisha
02-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum

These are Shaitanic thoughts. Recite audhubillah and stop wasting time in this futile activity. Get yourself involved and occupied with something useful.

MidnightRose
02-09-2019, 05:47 PM
:salam:

Your answer is no, it's not halal.

Reflect on the answers you've received.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.