/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can’t do salah

Sunni ayotollah
02-09-2019, 04:29 PM
I can’t pray salah in school (Zohr at the moment) because there is no place for me to do it. What should I do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Talk to other Muslim school mates who want to pray salah. Hope you will solve this problem yourself.

Duas_Revival
02-10-2019, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sunni ayotollah
I can’t pray salah in school (Zohr at the moment) because there is no place for me to do it. What should I do
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Allah has blessed this Ummah with many great blessings, among is the fact they may pray in any place so long as that place is taahir (pure, clean) and not naajis (unclean) and is not a place where it is forbidden to pray. Please kindly speak to the school about the prayer commitments and ask if they can allow you to use a room for like 10-minutes.

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

alfaqir
02-10-2019, 11:14 PM
As Duas_Revival wrote above, first try to ask your school administration if there is any possibility to pray somewhere in the school. Or try to look around yourself, maybe you find a more quite corner in the school where you can put down your prayer rug for that 5-10 minutes it takes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Allah has blessed this Ummah with many great blessings, among is the fact they may pray in any place so long as that place is taahir (pure, clean) and not naajis (unclean) and is not a place where it is forbidden to pray. Please kindly speak to the school about the prayer commitments and ask if they can allow you to use a room for like 10-minutes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.