/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Secret habit? How to expiate the sin? HELP

Studentofdeed
02-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Is the secret habit a major or minor sin? If one prayers salah, does a prayer expiate the sin? If it is a major sin how can one remove this sin? What good deeds are equal to removing it?
Please answer this and do not ignore!!!! Does one who committ secret habit get cursed by allah?

Please help!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And please do not copy and past some article abt the secret habit. Please take the time and effort to thoughtfully answer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
02-10-2019, 05:15 AM
Why does no one reply to my posts at all?
I need advice and help. Everytime I try to ask for help, I am ignored and my post gets shuffled to the bottom

azc
02-10-2019, 12:33 PM
For major sin: Sincere Tawba is required.

Sincere tawba means your tongue is begging, heart is feeling shame, body is trembling and eyes are full of tears.

May Allah :swt: give us tawfiq of sincere tawba. Ameen

Duas_Revival
02-10-2019, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
If one prayers salah, does a prayer expiate the sin? If it is a major sin how can one remove this sin? r
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly, you feel you've done wrong? No problem! Allah azza wajal says Don't Despair!

The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how? Please watch:

Secondly - repent right now, we don't know when our last breath shall be:

Arabic to English: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-11-2019, 08:54 AM
No problem! Allah azza wajal says Don't Despair!

The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal -

Abz2000
02-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Tawbah means to turn oneself to Allah :swt: and to attempt to stay as straight as possible on the path of Allah's guidance, it is a lot more difficult than asking for forgiveness (istighfaar), however it is obviously the most successful and honourable path.Simply continuing in the crime and continually seeking forgiveness is a bit pathetic even though it is a weak human trait more fitting the one who is overcome and feels helpless, but since Allah :swt: is usually more patient than a human employer, there is sometimes hope of getting another chance to rectify mistakes.Let's try to fix our faults one by one.let's also bear in mind that lying is a root to sins, since giving oneself excuses and cheating other people of information they have a right to hardens the heart and turns it from weak to criminal, so it's important to answer valid questions truthfully so as not to add another black spot to the conundrum from which either more regret - and/or the need to fix that problem rears it's head too, and lying can be a festering cover for huge crimes which often tend to increase with each instance of unjust lying and falsely assuming that salvation has been achieved through unjust lies. It is therefore important to not go around bragging about one's sins, nor to unjustly lie so as to hide them thereby causing undue confusion, miscalculation, and enmity, whilst losing one's own weight of credibility.Lying also opens the door to being blackmailed since the liar's fate is placed in the hands of witnesses - of whom some may be very crooked and corrupt.Our father Adam wasn't perfect, but he admitted his fault and tried to walk according to Allah's good advice despite his lack of resolve, whereas iblees rejected Allah's wisdom and requested that Allah absolve him from his duties so that he could prove Allah :swt: wrong about humans whilst getting spiteful vengeance.Your attempt to seek the face of Allah :swt: after acknowledging your faults is an indication that you're not a rotten lost cause, but rather a child of Adam trying to walk in the right direction.A solution to problems - leave excuses only for the pathetic who will be asked: was not Allah's earth expansive enough for you so that you could have migrated?قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّى وَهَنَ الْعَظْمُ مِنِّى وَاشْتَعَلَ الرَّأْسُ شَيْبًا وَلَمْ أَكُنۢ بِدُعَآئِكَ رَبِّ شَقِيًّا"He said, My Lord, indeed my bones have weakened, and my head has filled with white, and never have I been in my supplication to You, my Lord, wretched/miserable/hopeless/doubtful."Allah SWT said:وَإِنِّى خِفْتُ الْمَوٰلِىَ مِنْ وَرَآءِى وَكَانَتِ امْرَأَتِى عَاقِرًا فَهَبْ لِى مِنْ لَّدُنْكَ وَلِيًّا"And indeed, I fear the successors after me, and my wife has been barren, so give me from Yourself an heir" (QS. Maryam 19: Verses 4-5)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.