/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Deen squad?

CuriousonTruth
02-10-2019, 04:23 AM
Salam walaykum.

So a few days ago I found a rather interesting channel called Deen squad in youtube. I think they make rap or something? I was more concerned that they got 2 million views per video on average. So what are your thoughts?

Btw I didn't actually watch their videos, titles such "halal lovin' " and "rockin' that hijab" greatly put me off. urgh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhmedAbdulla
02-16-2019, 11:55 PM
I haven't heard of them but I would listen with open mind before making judgement. Just playing devils advocate but what if this was a way to bait the Muslim youth into a song and then had a positive overall message. Again, haven't heard of them or listened to there song so they may be completely wrong, but I'd listen to it then critically evaluate. This should be the case for everything.

azc
02-17-2019, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Salam walaykum.So a few days ago I found a rather interesting channel called Deen squad in youtube. I think they make rap or something? I was more concerned that they got 2 million views per video on average. So what are your thoughts?Btw I didn't actually watch their videos, titles such "halal lovin' " and "rockin' that hijab" greatly put me off. urgh.
Why are you promoting their music bro....? (I heard for a few seconds.)

Alamgir
02-17-2019, 03:05 AM
Wa'alaikum Asalam

Their "dawah" is akin to sleeping with prostitutes just so you can get close to them to try and convert them to Islam.

It's not quite as bad, but you get the point. The ends do not justify the means, instruments are still haram.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.