/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Opinion toward different degrees between people on Earth

xboxisdead
02-13-2019, 07:48 AM
First, I want to say I am thankful to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) I am human, second I am thankful I am Muslim and not a disbeliever. Right after that I am thankful I am healthy and I can see and I can talk and breath, I can sleep and wake up and the world don't spin forever...

I have a question about the degree of intelligence between people and the hikmah around it. We live in a world where there are levels between people in everything, whether it is smarts, beauty, wealth, power, family, children, etc. In the afterlife such levels are even more severe than in this world....My question about the hikmah that not everyone is super smart, or super mature, or not everyone have the same IQ level and so on. I believe in my opinion that like everything else, not everyone can handle such risq correctly and thus some people don't have that risq while others can do better job with such risq and thus they can handle it better and in my believe that if that person who is not smart had he born super smart he may be the next hitler or a disbeliever or arrogant or the worst of the worst among people and thus by a mercy of Allah (Subhanu Wa Talaa) to save him from himself or to save him from the great punishment in afterlife Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) created that person lower in IQ over someone else. I also believe each person is created with a role to play on Earth (even up to just been a janitor or a garbage man or even just a carpenter) and thus to play such role you need to have certain degree of intelligence and you have enough intelligence just to play that role. And I also believe of 2019 we cannot really define what is PURE intelligence is...someone could be SUPERIOR on verbal skills and reading comprehension and could easily read and write at age 8 month old for example and solve mathematical problems easily and perfect at been a perfectionist and organization and speak so intellectual and you go...WOW that person or REALLY, REALLY smart...but end up doing the most stupid things in life in other parts that person is not "so smart" at. Does that mean that person is stupid? I believe the answer to that is simply no. Yes there are people who are person stupid or retard that part I am not denying and yet again even those people play a role in life where such low level of IQ is needed or it is even possible to save them from the horror of the afterlife by being low in IQ one develop humbleness and good heart had that person been super genius, could be the worst criminal on Earth or full of arrogance.

To me...intelligence does not come to the sweetness of the heart, simplicity of the person, charm of the person and good heart it nature and loyalty of that person to me in my opinion weigh more than pure book and school smart. What do you guys think? What is your opinion on this matter?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
02-13-2019, 09:31 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

One of my friends is a convert and his son is blind and intellectually disabled. His son is pretty simple but he converted to Islam along with his dad . I cant help but think his hereafter is going to be amazing inshaAllah khair

Theres a wisdom behind Allah's decree @xboxisdead including his decree regarding peoples level of intelligence. Is not Allah the most just of judges

azc
02-13-2019, 10:09 AM
It reminds me this poem:

The mountain and the squirrel
Had a quarrel;
And the former called the latter ‘Little Prig.’
Bun replied,
‘You are doubtless very big;
But all sorts of things and weather
Must be taken in together,
To make up a year
And a sphere.
And I think it no disgrace
To occupy my place.
If I’m not so large as you,
You are not so small as I,
And not half so spry.
I’ll not deny you make
A very pretty squirrel track;
Talents differ; all is well and wisely put;
If I cannot carry forests on my back,
Neither can you crack a nut.’
https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/...0%2C6336392489

Abz2000
02-13-2019, 10:17 AM
Some is from inheritance, including excellence and handicaps - in some ways comparable to wealth - but not directly comparible due to the fact that wealth can be easily gained by devious means or outright theft and brute robbery, though criminals also come in grades and so too do the people who pursue them.

Some of it is how one handles the relay torch he/she receives.
It is true that the more pure and honest logic a person uses in accordance with the guidance and assistance of Allah :swt: , the clearer and more accurate the person's targeted thinking will become, and these neural maps are usually passed on to offspring.
However, we know from the incidents during the times of prophets and saints e.g the prayer of zakariyya :as: that Allah :swt: who raises the dead - is able to reawake dead hearts, and some end times prophecies (including those contained within the previous scriptures) indicate that Allah :swt: will take humankind and even animals through a training programme which will end up filling the hearts of all people with the knowledge and wisdom of truth and justice.

cheating and getting ahead through crime and unjust falsehood ends up writing crooked neural maps which lack just bias and balance, this brings in karma unless the person is familiar with masonic mirroring and sells the life pf aakhirah for the life of this world, and this possibly makes things a little difficult for the next generation, and depending on how they re-think, the same descendents will either struggle for truth and rectify the inheritance problems of the forefathers - or go further into the mire and then lead them to destruction within ten generations.

The emphasis in Islam is not to focus too much on lineage inheritance (spilt milk) other than when seeking marriage, but to attempt to bring ourselves out of the pit and learn to think and walk straight according to the wise and just guidance of Allah :swt:

We see in the story of the two orphans in quran, chapter 18 that Allah :swt: rewards the children of those who are righteous and just, and sends guidance to the foolish and unjust along with sustenance for all.

So no point blaming Allah :swt: since His wisdom is flawless, but rather let's seek to get to shore safely.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
02-13-2019, 10:19 AM
yes it is correct that Allah .swt.created every thing chang by each other.we should thank full of Allah that he creat us best creature.

M.I.A.
02-14-2019, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
First, I want to say I am thankful to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) I am human, second I am thankful I am Muslim and not a disbeliever. Right after that I am thankful I am healthy and I can see and I can talk and breath, I can sleep and wake up and the world don't spin forever...

I have a question about the degree of intelligence between people and the hikmah around it. We live in a world where there are levels between people in everything, whether it is smarts, beauty, wealth, power, family, children, etc. In the afterlife such levels are even more severe than in this world....My question about the hikmah that not everyone is super smart, or super mature, or not everyone have the same IQ level and so on. I believe in my opinion that like everything else, not everyone can handle such risq correctly and thus some people don't have that risq while others can do better job with such risq and thus they can handle it better and in my believe that if that person who is not smart had he born super smart he may be the next hitler or a disbeliever or arrogant or the worst of the worst among people and thus by a mercy of Allah (Subhanu Wa Talaa) to save him from himself or to save him from the great punishment in afterlife Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) created that person lower in IQ over someone else. I also believe each person is created with a role to play on Earth (even up to just been a janitor or a garbage man or even just a carpenter) and thus to play such role you need to have certain degree of intelligence and you have enough intelligence just to play that role. And I also believe of 2019 we cannot really define what is PURE intelligence is...someone could be SUPERIOR on verbal skills and reading comprehension and could easily read and write at age 8 month old for example and solve mathematical problems easily and perfect at been a perfectionist and organization and speak so intellectual and you go...WOW that person or REALLY, REALLY smart...but end up doing the most stupid things in life in other parts that person is not "so smart" at. Does that mean that person is stupid? I believe the answer to that is simply no. Yes there are people who are person stupid or retard that part I am not denying and yet again even those people play a role in life where such low level of IQ is needed or it is even possible to save them from the horror of the afterlife by being low in IQ one develop humbleness and good heart had that person been super genius, could be the worst criminal on Earth or full of arrogance.

To me...intelligence does not come to the sweetness of the heart, simplicity of the person, charm of the person and good heart it nature and loyalty of that person to me in my opinion weigh more than pure book and school smart. What do you guys think? What is your opinion on this matter?

“Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah)” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

we are created in truth.

its a process, you work towards it day after day.

becoming typecast is just something that we get used to.. in the end, we are all things to all people.. what you put forward in the world is one thing to you, one thing to the people you interact with and one thing to the observer.. at the very least.

dont stay in the company of people that make you feel dumb.. for their own benefit.

or ugly for their own benefit.

to be self deluded is the most popular option.. to acknowledge a fault is the first step to change, but to dwell upon it is like projecting it from yourself onto others.. *nudge nudge, wink wink*

but the most common state is extremely smart people doing dumb things.. poor life choices.

why?

because a person is so used to saying i did this, that they cant acknowledge that allah swt did it.

i understand what your saying but i dont believe that a person cant be something because they would have misused it or because they wouldnt be able to manage.

you can be anything you want to be, as long as you actually want to be it.

most of the things we do take a lot of sacrifice and time.. and those are probably not even the things we want to do! but we do them anyway because we want to/have to.... maintain our life.

you mention hitler as an example..

which is a contradiction because hitler was a real person.

but for all the people he commanded and influenced or all the land he conquered.. in the end, its just a fleeting moment in time that.. what good came from it? i suppose the evil is readily observable, cities destroyed, populations decimated.. call it the cost of living.

but the world goes on.

so what was it?

outsmarted by grunts?

inept armies?

had a few bad hair days?

the wrong council?

.......i dont know on what day he was tested.

quran 8:
And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

so this is the joke, to become caught up in self delusion of any nature.. if its intellect, strength, beauty, wealth, family..whatever.

because everything is a test, what we do in order to maintain or keep hold of something are the answers we are giving.

pretty sure the above verse is out of context by the way, it refers to the people mentioned in preceding verses.. probably,

but the extent of free will is visible.

learning to live with it is either a case of being as you are ..or pretending to change until you see the benefit of changing.. and the fear of going back.

it wont mean anything to you until it means something to you.. same as anything else in your life.

at the end of the day we all have souls for a while.

totally gone of on a tangent, intelligence..

i was once, one exam away from being a pharmacist.

in the end i flunked.

finally got a position working in pharmacy.. as a counter assistant.

was always made to look inept, simply because people knew what the roles they played were.. and i didnt want to challenge them.

but time goes on, i need to survive.. so now i do the most i can whenever someone asked me to do something.
i learn through example and practice.

i still dont challenge anyone the way i remember being challenged, im still no good at holding a conversation.

but i hope to achieve competency in the things i do.

..i dont work in pharmacy anymore.

and i hope to achieve steadfastness.

“Verily, Allaah will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allaah)” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

none of us know what we send forward for tomorrow or the akhira..

i dont know who goes to heaven.

allah swt raises and lowers as he wills.

i am comfortable in who i am at the moment, but if my understanding of the world changes then i suppose i will too.

i cant understand how you people do the things you do sometimes.. what i see in you.. is usually someone higher up.. willing to challenge lol.

make of it what you will, let me know if im lying or misguided.

You went from intelligence, wealth, power, beauty, family, children, maturity, rizk and morality.. to the afterlife.

So it's always going to be a complicated answer, read a book on it.

It's probably only ever going to reinforce the views and opinions that already make you..you.

Knowledge is not power, application of knowledge is power.

Hmm.. maybe also..

..with great power comes great responsibility.

urkahnkhan
02-14-2019, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead

Allah gives without account and it has nothing to do with saving the world example giving someone less intelligence has nothing to do with saving the world and vice versa. Example most of the elites are not smart people they are just head-strong people and arrogant and extremely entitled. They demand to be followed and most of them have sought Ibliss and his children for help in order to gain materialistic things.

Example most of the technology you see today is build with the help of Jinns and one of the biggest german scientist even said we can't take credit for the technological advancement we have reached today.

So as far as intelligence goes I believe Allah gives it to whomever he wants whether it is a non-believer or believer regardless of what they do with it and the same goes with wealth. You would also think that the wealthy people are smart but that is not true because I have seen some weird cases where stupid people gained incredible alot of money. Example a guy sold a pet stone and became multi millionaire it was an stupid idea and infact trollish but to his surprise it work and there is other even more surprising cases and the same goes to beauty. You will find good looking serial killers.

But for guidance that is the only thing that is exclusive for these Allah loves but all the other things has no reason it's just given without further account in my opinion and it has certainly nothing to do with saving the world so forth and so on.

There is a verse in the Quran that says both this dunya and Akhira is in our hands and we give it to whom we will. So stupid and smart people have equal chances of becoming wealthy if Allah decides they gain it and you will find weird cases where people became wealth just like that and some of them were not even planning to become wealthy with whatever they were doing but Allah blessed it and there for they became wealthy. Example the president of China used to be a hard-working pig-farmer with little money and ultimately gained money with his pig-business and in other stories you would see a guy opening a tiny store on the corner of the road where he himself was not expecting much of it but suddenly it booms for him.

This story happened in my country Scandinavia, Denmark. A hippie opened a humble store called ''Tiger'' meaning 10's in our slang language. Where he sold only small items for 10 kroner which is around 1.5 dollar and he opened this store back in the 70s or 80s but today it's worth multi $billions and he has earned $billions and he himself could have never seen this or invision this before he started. The store has now 1000s of stores around the world and he finally sold it couple of years ago for couple of $billions

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.