/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to deal with annoying Christian girls towards me?

Nitro Zeus
02-14-2019, 07:45 PM
Today in economy class when the teacher taught us about management, banking, stuff like this. And a Christian female classmate wrote on a paper, "do you want to be my Valentine?" and I didn't know how to answer, and I ought to answer in a funny way like: "My name is not Valentine" but it turns out, that my joke has terribly failed, and she has called me stupid.

And my Christian female classmate gave me a idea to write "I love you", then she told me to forward this to her, and then she told another Christian girl: "hehehe, he has left you:)))". And I I pretended to be pissed and we're pretty much cuddly:))) and then all sudden, another Christian girl from my back has woke up and she suddenly pick on me for no good reason until I got really pissed at her until I told her a warning: "wait, so that you'll see what you'll get in break time, you'll get really harmed".

1) How do I deal with this kind of girl in my class who likes to irritate me for no reason in Islamic point of view?

2) Is there a strong supplication or chapter in which I ask God To Make any person I want, to completely forget as if it never occurred? Because, right now I really feel stupid for the answer I gave...

Please don't judge me, I just did not know what to do or to react in this kind of situations.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.