/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kufr and forgot

ameerkam
02-15-2019, 12:00 PM
Assalamualaikum

If a person committed kufr and forgot about it after, what happens then? Also, if a person commits kufr, are deeds accepted after that happens?

Jazzakallahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-16-2019, 09:48 AM
:wa:

what act you are implying to kufr...?

Abz2000
02-16-2019, 03:07 PM
Wa maa kafara sulaimaan, wa laakinna asshayatueena kafaroo ......

فصيح الياسين
02-16-2019, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Assalamualaikum

If a person committed kufr and forgot about it after, what happens then? Also, if a person commits kufr, are deeds accepted after that happens?

Jazzakallahu Khair
He stays as kafir. Also no deeds are acceptable

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-16-2019, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
You mean he is no more a Muslim...?

فصيح الياسين
02-16-2019, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
You mean he is no more a Muslim...?
Yes he is no more a muslim

azc
02-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Yes he is no more a muslim
plz see this thread
https://www.islamicboard.com/miscell...0%2C2746409564

فصيح الياسين
02-16-2019, 08:39 PM
Inshallah tommorrow i will read and see my faults too

فصيح الياسين
02-17-2019, 12:45 PM
Dear bro i dont get the link between this thread and another thread

Predator
02-17-2019, 12:49 PM
Assalamualaikum

Jazzakallahu Khair
I don't quite understand ,do you mean to stay that he used to do kufr,but then later came back to straight path and correct belief ,but forgot to seek repentance for it before he died ?

azc
02-17-2019, 04:34 PM
Dear bro i dont get the link between this thread and another thread
You said:

''He stays as kafir. Also no deeds are acceptable''

''Yes he is no more a muslim''

Will you elaborate your statements with examples of kufr that causes him leaving Islam...?

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 04:52 PM
Assalamualaikum

Jazzakallahu Khair
I would like to clarify something.

God Almighty does not Punish for things you did just because you have forgotten, He Punishes only when you remember them and you don't nothing about it such as repenting and recite shahada with intention of coming back to Islam.

In case you have forgotten, the only thing you need to do is:

1) recite chapter The Purity.

2) recite Istakhara all times.

3) recite shahada each night you go to sleep.

4) put ur trust in God that He will forgive you.

The End.

فصيح الياسين
02-17-2019, 04:56 PM
You said:

''He stays as kafir. Also no deeds are acceptable''

''Yes he is no more a muslim''

Will you elaborate your statements with examples of kufr that causes him leaving Islam...?
My dear brother all he asked about kufr so how can i elaborate with examples.

azc
02-17-2019, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I would like to clarify something.God Almighty does not Punish for things you did just because you have forgotten, He Punishes only when you remember them and you don't nothing about it such as repenting and recite shahada with intention of coming back to Islam. In case you have forgotten, the only thing you need to do is:1) recite chapter The Purity.2) recite Istakhara all times. 3) recite shahada each night you go to sleep.4) put ur trust in God that He will forgive you.The End.
Please elaborate #2....

فصيح الياسين
02-17-2019, 04:59 PM
I would like to clarify something.

God Almighty does not Punish for things you did just because you have forgotten, He Punishes only when you remember them and you don't nothing about it
The End.
Dear nitro zeus kindly dont push in it so far.. as this statement is extreme weak.
My bro he asked about kufr not any other grave sin like adultery or prayers etc

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 05:12 PM
Dear nitro zeus kindly dont push in it so far.. as this statement is extreme weak.
My bro he asked about kufr not any other grave sin like adultery or prayers etc
Well, about this what I was referring too, about disbelief. I shared only what others have told me about this matter.

azc
02-17-2019, 05:12 PM
@فصيح الياسين

''Man tarakas salata muta'ammidan fa qad KAFAR''

If someone missed the salah deliberately, he committed kufr (according to hadith)

Is he no more a Muslim...?

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 05:13 PM
Please elaborate #2....
I know this from a user from this site which has told me, and so I have also shared what that user told me. I forgot who was the user who told me this.

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 05:19 PM
@فصيح الياسين

''Man tarakas salata muta'ammidan fa qad KAFAR''

If someone missed the salah deliberately, he committed kufr (according to hadith)

Is he no more a Muslim...?
No, he is no longer a Muslim if he or she abandons the prayer and disbelieved the fact that it is obligatory prayer, but if that Muslim don't pray for whole his life but he does not deny that it is obligatory to perform the ritual prayers, then he is regarded as a sinful Muslim.

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 05:42 PM
Please elaborate #2....
What to elaborate? It is clear that Istakaha means to seek God's forgiveness

azc
02-17-2019, 06:08 PM
What to elaborate? It is clear that Istakaha means to speak God's forgiveness
''Istikhaarah is to seek guidance from Allah :swt: when one is faced with a problem to which no solution is apparent.

Whenever a person is faced with a difficult problem, or becomes hesitant in making a decision and his knowledge of the matter is insufficient to guide him then after seeking advice from trusted friends he should turn to Allah :swt: and beseech His grace. He should willingly and with an open heart and mind supplicate for divine guidance and ask for direction so that the problem is solved in his own best interest. The Du’aa at such an occasion is called Istikhaarah.''

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/3...0%2C6741352242

ameerkam
02-22-2019, 01:25 PM
Do you have proof that no deeds are accepted after a person commits kufr?

فصيح الياسين
02-22-2019, 01:34 PM
Do you have proof that no deeds are accepted after a person commits kufr?
Sure quran ayah

ameerkam
02-22-2019, 01:35 PM
Can you show me please?

فصيح الياسين
02-22-2019, 01:44 PM
وَمَن يَرْتَدِدْ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَيَمُتْ وَهُوَ كَافِرٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

ameerkam
02-22-2019, 01:45 PM
وَمَن يَرْتَدِدْ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ فَيَمُتْ وَهُوَ كَافِرٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَالُهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ النَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ
Do you have a translation?

فصيح الياسين
02-22-2019, 01:45 PM
Ayat 217 baqrah find it bro

M.I.A.
02-22-2019, 01:52 PM

2:217

They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, "Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah . And fitnah is greater than killing." And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally.

ardianto
02-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Ayat 217 baqrah find it bro
What bro Ameerkam mean is someone committed kufur because ignorance, but then he lives as Muslim again, and forget that he ever committed kufur. Not committing apostate like described in Al Baqarah 217.

فصيح الياسين
02-22-2019, 02:39 PM
Also aee kindly ولو اشركوا لحبط عنهم ما كان يعملون surah 6. Ayah 88
And also ومن يكفر بالايمان فقد حبط عمله surah 5 ayah 5

azc
02-22-2019, 05:25 PM
Also aee kindly ولو اشركوا لحبط عنهم ما كان يعملون surah 6. Ayah 88
And also ومن يكفر بالايمان فقد حبط عمله surah 5 ayah 5
These quoted verses should be explained further by people of tafseer. And In What conditions this injunction is applied is to be decided by them.

فصيح الياسين
02-22-2019, 06:49 PM
These quoted verses should be explained further by people of tafseer. And In What conditions this injunction is applied is to be decided by them.
Yeah for details see tafsir e kabir

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.