/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need to consult with you regarding the Duas I have in mind

Nitro Zeus
02-16-2019, 10:39 PM
I just got an idea,

If reversal of time will not gonna happen for any sort reason I have, then at least I can recite this supplication:

"O Allah! Please, Allow me and Make me be a lawyer, intercessor and helper for whoever I want on the Day of Judgment. Because, all what I wanted is to pick up all my genealogy tree and bring inside the Paradise so that I can be happy and pleased, and Allow me to pick even those who died in state of disbelief after they believed, because a I believe that, there are members from my family who have committed and died in state if disbelief, and I truly want to meet them in Paradise, and I don't like to see anyone missing from my genealogy tree if a I get to Paradise, and also Allow me to pick up the class mates and my friends which I've been with them, to be with me in Paradise including their genealogy trees, because I really want to meet them again but only this time in Paradise. Please o Allah! I dreamt of having such gift on that Day, please grant me this kind of Permission for that Day"

Please comment below what you think about this supplication, and also submit the opinion which Quran has about it, so that I can know whether it is halal or haram in that case.

Also, there are other supplications I have in my mind to recite them and I need to your opinion.

1) "O Allah! Make me on the Day of Judgment, to become a very special Muslim to the point where I can impress my folks and also the great Islamic priests and scholars, because I would like to see how would they react when they see me as a truly special Muslim to You. And also, it is for my benefit that it could make for me that that Day to be a wonderful, amazing, splendid and beautiful Day for me. And Make me die as a true good Muslim during Ramadan at Asr while I'm in prostration, and Make me feel absolutely nothing when death comes so that I won't feel any sort of weird, annoying and other things, but just to fall unconsciously without knowing as if falling into sleep all sudden for no reason with my repentance accepted even if I have recited without sincerity or with sincerity"

2) "O Allah! Grant me a very beautiful and amazing light in my grave, much beautiful than a Christmas tree lights, and much beautiful than the lights of stars which shine at night, and Make me die as a true good Muslim and also with shahada on my lips and Make me answer all 3 grave questions correctly, in fast way and also cursively. And Make that Day for me to be as I described to You, just as mercy and forgiveness even though I may have committed them willingly or unwillingly, with intention or without intention I may have committed disbelief or shirk because I don't even want to experience the torture of grave and Hereafter's Punishment, no freaking way I want to deal with it nor to taste that sever Punishment"

Are both supplications ok in Islamic point of view? If no, please bring your evidences.

P.S. I'm only trying to seek God's Permission so that on that Day I can do as I showed you. I honestly, don't mean to commit any sort of disbelief, because it's not what I have in mind and it does not make part of my plan, it is excluded that sin. Hopefully I'm not saying anything wrong in grammatical and litterer point of view. Please let me know if I have asked again weird question, if yes, please excuse me for asking weird.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.