/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have some important questions about ritual prayers

Nitro Zeus
02-17-2019, 05:10 PM
Yesterday I planned for today to pray Fajr at 5 O'Clock because, but what prevented me from praying Fajr is because I do not have enough knowledge such as:

1) whether I can recite the prayer at home even if the Mosque is nearby. Because, I'm not used to pray in Mosque but at home and also I tried to look on Internet for the answer, but it was it was way too long to search for it, because I don't want to do any mistake while performing ritual prayers.

2) I don't whether I can recite my supplication silently in all prayers, and what should I recite silently during the prayers.

You got me? You see? I really want to make in first place, a perfect ritual prayers, because on the Day of Judgment, I don't know if I can tell this to God when He will ask me about the prayer.

So, here are the questions:

1) it is halal for me to recite the supplication silently in any prayer? If no, where does it say in Quran? If yes, where also does it say in Quran?

2) What is the main ruling for one who prays the ritual prayers at home even if the Mosque is near?

3) Am I allowed to recover the lost prayers which is done in neglectful? If yes, can you please grant me a clear proof from Quran so that I can believe and act upon it?

4) it is ok for me to recite any supplication I want after the end of Isha silently?

5) If the doctors have made surgery on my back due to my scoliosis, and they inserted in my backbone metal bars, do I have choice in Quran to pray while sitting on chair or to bow on floor? Or, Quran does not allow me to perform prostrations and and bowing if I have metal bars? Do I have an valid excuse with metal bars for not prostrating and now in like healthy Muslims?

Please grant me an answer so that I can start performing ritual prayers, because I want to lift the Punishment which I have. I have noticed this, because of the calamities I endure, and I have also realized why and I thought that this is the reason.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-19-2019, 01:39 AM
:sl:

whether I can recite the prayer at home even if the Mosque is nearby. Because, I'm not used to pray in Mosque but at home and also I tried to look on Internet for the answer, but it was it was way too long to search for it, because I don't want to do any mistake while performing ritual prayers
You can pray anywhere, Home, streets or at the Mosque. Praying in the Mosque gives a man more reward but he is not sinning if he prays at home.

I don't whether I can recite my supplication silently in all prayers, and what should I recite silently during the prayers.
Prayers are to be read silently but still MOVING your tongue and lips. You can read loud only the QURAN recitation of Fajr prayer, first 2 rakat of maghrib and Isha. That is the sunnah. Everything else is to be read silently with moving tongue and lips.

You got me? You see? I really want to make in first place, a perfect ritual prayers, because on the Day of Judgment, I don't know if I can tell this to God when He will ask me about the prayer.
I will send you a YouTube video on how to pray the way prophet Muhammad ﷺ prayed. According to the sunnah.

4) it is ok for me to recite any supplication I want after the end of Isha silently?
Of course you can call to Allah (SWT) any time, during and after prayer or whenever. And you can say any supplication you want.

5) If the doctors have made surgery on my back due to my scoliosis, and they inserted in my backbone metal bars, do I have choice in Quran to pray while sitting on chair or to bow on floor? Or, Quran does not allow me to perform prostrations and and bowing if I have metal bars? Do I have an valid excuse with metal bars for not prostrating and now in like healthy Muslims?
If you are still able to bend down even if metal bars then you must pray with prostrating, but if you are not able to then you are excused but must continue to pray sitting down.

Answering you quickly, to subscribe to the thread. Will give you more evidence. But you must try to pray. Stop making it difficult for yourself. Do what you can slowly and work yourself up.

MazharShafiq
02-19-2019, 07:37 AM
you must try to pray. Stop making it difficult for yourself. Do what you can slowly and work yourself up.

Nitro Zeus
02-20-2019, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá

You can pray anywhere, Home, streets or at the Mosque. Praying in the Mosque gives a man more reward but he is not sinning if he prays at home.

Prayers are to be read silently but still MOVING your tongue and lips. You can read loud only the QURAN recitation of Fajr prayer, first 2 rakat of maghrib and Isha. That is the sunnah. Everything else is to be read silently with moving tongue and lips.

I will send you a YouTube video on how to pray the way prophet Muhammad ﷺ prayed. According to the sunnah.

Of course you can call to Allah (SWT) any time, during and after prayer or whenever. And you can say any supplication you want.

If you are still able to bend down even if metal bars then you must pray with prostrating, but if you are not able to then you are excused but must continue to pray sitting down.

Answering you quickly, to subscribe to the thread. Will give you more evidence. But you must try to pray. Stop making it difficult for yourself. Do what you can slowly and work yourself up.
If a Muslim it happens to ask God something to have or to happen, and that thing it is shirk, then that Muslim has committed shirk? It does not account the supplications? I mean, one may not commit a sin while Supplicating? Because, once I have made supplication to God for a great event to happen, because I used to consider it as a very beneficial one even though others may not see as I do, and I was hoping that I have not committed shirk if you know what I'm talkin' about. Because, I don't want to commit any sort of most heinous sin, if I were to commit a sin, I would chose the major and forgivable one, not the most heinous unforgivable, but either you way I would try to stay away from sins and prohibitions in future. Because, this question has bugged me as I don't find any answer for it and it really worries me about it.

If it is not sin, then what do you think of this narration, that there was a blind man who went to the Prophet and told him that there is night and reptiles outside and I'm scared to go to night to Mosque, do I have an excuse for staying at home? And the Prophet asked him: "do here the calling? The man said: "yes"

And there is something like, it is mandatory for everyone who hears the Calling, to go to Mosque.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
02-23-2019, 01:27 AM
Brother, please watch this video on how to pray. One of the best videos I have watched. It is long but worth it if you want to pray the way the prophet Muhammad ﷺ prayed.

https://youtu.be/HiIq4AiQEJI

format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
If a Muslim it happens to ask God something to have or to happen, and that thing it is shirk, then that Muslim has committed shirk? It does not account the supplications? I mean, one may not commit a sin while Supplicating? Because, once I have made supplication to God for a great event to happen, because I used to consider it as a very beneficial one even though others may not see as I do, and I was hoping that I have not committed shirk if you know what I'm talkin' about. Because, I don't want to commit any sort of most heinous sin, if I were to commit a sin, I would chose the major and forgivable one, not the most heinous unforgivable, but either you way I would try to stay away from sins and prohibitions in future. Because, this question has bugged me as I don't find any answer for it and it really worries me about it.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you asking for something that's related to shirk? We shouldn't be asking for sinning. I really don't understand your question.

if it is not sin, then what do you think of this narration, that there was a blind man who went to the Prophet and told him that there is night and reptiles outside and I'm scared to go to night to Mosque, do I have an excuse for staying at home? And the Prophet asked him: "do here the calling? The man said: "yes"

And there is something like, it is mandatory for everyone who hears the Calling, to go to Mosque.
Are you able to hear the athan from your nearby masjid?

The hadith applies to the one who hears the Athan especially those in muslim countries. There is another Hadith where our beloved prophet Muhammad ﷺ said that the earth is a place of worship whenever as long as it does not contain anything dirty.

What i'm trying to tell you is, start with the basics, start slowly then start to perfect your prayer. Do that for now. It is all in the intentions at the end of the day. Allah knows your struggle if you work harder your prayer could be better than the one who goes to the masjid because of your struggles.

Nitro Zeus
02-23-2019, 09:54 AM
Brother, please watch this video on how to pray. One of the best videos I have watched. It is long but worth it if you want to pray the way the prophet Muhammad ﷺ prayed.

https://youtu.be/HiIq4AiQEJI

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you asking for something that's related to shirk? We shouldn't be asking for sinning. I really don't understand your question.

Are you able to hear the athan from your nearby masjid?

The hadith applies to the one who hears the Athan especially those in muslim countries. There is another Hadith where our beloved prophet Muhammad ﷺ said that the earth is a place of worship whenever as long as it does not contain anything dirty.

What i'm trying to tell you is, start with the basics, start slowly then start to perfect your prayer. Do that for now. It is all in the intentions at the end of the day. Allah knows your struggle if you work harder your prayer could be better than the one who goes to the masjid because of your struggles.
What I was trying to tell you is that, before I was so bad obsessed and frustrated that I completely forgot that it is disbelief to pray for reversal of time just because. I wished for new divine laws and legislations in which I can easily adopt and follow them without any difficulties, now I have stopped praying for that, and now it has appeared a question which really worries me:

1) Does a Muslim commits a sin even when he prays for something which is sinful to have or to happen? Or, the supplication won't be brought to account even though it is sinful?

Because, someone told me that what I do is disbelief, and my Muslim father told me that I can pray to God anything I want, and that he also told me not to let my brain tricks on me. When I heard his statement, I got really confused what to believe.

Is also going to gymnastic and feel little pain, is also a kind of struggle which I might get rewarded? Because, in my GYM where I go it contains musical instruments, but I don't pay attention to it, I only mind my own business. I tried to tell my Christian mom: "but mom, don't you think that maybe God has Decreed To Prohibit us music just To test our patience?" and she told me that this is bullshit. This really hurts me because I'm not listened at all, I was trying to convince her that it is haram, but I failed in it. It is also useless for me to ask her to take me to a GYM that has no music inside it, but that one is far, and she found this one near my old elementary school, so if I tell her than, she would definitely reject it, so it's like I'm forced into a sin...

It is also a struggle and a trial to learn to accept this life as it is? If yes then, will I get rewarded in Hereafter for trying to learn to accept it?

Nitro Zeus
02-23-2019, 09:03 PM

Ok, I will try to start performing ritual prayers. I don't meant to make difficult things on me, I just don't know whether to bend or to prostrate while sitting on chair because I'm confused on what to do, that is why I was asking you. Is having OCD disorder, a valid excuse for not praying but only when I'm alone? Because, being in a place such in public, it makes me feel insecure because I cannot concentrate like this due to the fear of being mocked, criticized and judged by others, that is why I find it preferable to pray only in my room because I feel much secure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.