/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

oceanbreeze
02-19-2019, 10:11 PM
Hello :statisfie Thank you for letting me join this forum! I am an educator and I live in Colorado, USA. I have been exploring on my spiritual path. I was raised Lutheran, then I began to fuse my believes with Paganism, and now I'm not sure where to go next. I've researched Islam and much of what Islam reaches seems to resonate with me. I have come close to taking the Shahada, but, I'm not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge so to speak. So I am here to learn more and hopefully to find faith, whatever that may be.

Thank you, and peace be with you:love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
02-19-2019, 10:19 PM
A warm welcome to the forum oceanbreeze, it's good to have you.
Please do feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Hope you enjoy being here and find it beneficial.
May Allah guide you and us all, ameen.
Peace.

Mandy
02-19-2019, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the site. You will find many extremely knowledgeable people here. May they help you on your path.
Taking Shahada can look like a big step. It certainly was for me. But all I can say is that when you do, you will immediately know that you did the right thing. And you will feel better for it.

Nájlá
02-20-2019, 12:46 AM
Hello

Welcome to the forum. I pray you find the answers you are looking for. Anything on your mind please do ask. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
02-20-2019, 01:35 AM
Welcome

Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

DanEdge
02-20-2019, 01:47 AM
Hello oceanbreeze. I'm Dan from Greenville, SC. I have family in Colorado and have visited many times. It's so beautiful there. I have a lot of respect for teachers, and I hear that they treat the teachers a little bit better in Colorado than they do here in the South. I hope that is your experience.

Welcome to Islamic Board! I have had a lot of great discussions here over the years. I hope you find as much value in it as I have.

oceanbreeze
02-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I’m excited to get to know you!

DanEdge that’s awesome you have family here! What part? Education here is a bit hectic but there are movements trying to make things better. I have only been to South Carolina in the airport so that doesn’t count haha, I want to see your state for real one day

anatolian
02-20-2019, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forum brother. May Allah guide you to Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!