/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Girl

1claire
02-19-2019, 11:57 PM
I have always believed that respecting each other's belief is key to spread peace around the world.
I am so glad to become a member of this community.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-20-2019, 12:44 AM
Hello Claire,

Welcome to the forum and each to their own religion and respect. :)

This is what the quran teaches us, in fact there is a chapter in the quran:

1. Say: (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar)!
2 "I worship not that which you worship,
3 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4 "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6 "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

azc
02-20-2019, 11:01 AM
قُلۡ يٰۤـاَهۡلَ الۡكِتٰبِ تَعَالَوۡا اِلٰى كَلِمَةٍ سَوَآءٍۢ بَيۡنَـنَا وَبَيۡنَكُمۡ اَلَّا نَـعۡبُدَ اِلَّا اللّٰهَ وَلَا نُشۡرِكَ بِهٖ شَيۡـئًا وَّلَا يَتَّخِذَ بَعۡضُنَا بَعۡضًا اَرۡبَابًا مِّنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰهِ​ؕ فَاِنۡ تَوَلَّوۡا فَقُوۡلُوا اشۡهَدُوۡا بِاَنَّا مُسۡلِمُوۡنَ‏

(3:64) Say:56'People of the Book! Come to a word common between us and you: 57 that we shall serve none but Allah and shall associate none with Him in His divinity and that some of us will not take others as lords beside Allah :swt:.' And if they turn their backs (from accepting this call), tell them: 'Bear witness that we are the ones who have submitted ourselves exclusively to Allah :swt:.'

56. This marks the beginning of the third discourse of this surah. Its contents invite the conclusion that the surah was revealed sometime between the battles of Badr and Uhud. The subjects of these three discourses are so closely interrelated that some commentators have wrongly understood the verses which follow to be part of the foregoing discourse. From the whole tenor of the discourse which now begins, however, it is evident that it is addressed to the Jews.

57. The invitation here is for the two parties to agree on something believed in by one of them, the Muslims, and the soundness of which could hardly be denied by the other party, the Christians. For this was the belief of their own Prophets and had been taught in their own scriptures.
http://www.islamicstudies.info/tafhe...verse=64&to=71

Mandy
02-20-2019, 12:33 PM
It is nice to have you join the site @1claire .
Your words have wisdom and I hope we can all learn one from the other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insaanah
02-20-2019, 08:44 PM
A warm welcome to the forum 1claire, it's good to have you.
Hope you enjoy being here and find it beneficial.
Let us know if you need any help at all.
Look forward to your posts.
Peace.

oceanbreeze
02-20-2019, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 1claire
I have always believed that respecting each other's belief is key to spread peace around the world.
I am so glad to become a member of this community.
Hello! I agree, if we respect one-another then peace will fill the world! Welcome

1claire
02-21-2019, 12:54 AM
Thank you guys for the very warm welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.