/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let,s be honest

jameelash
02-20-2019, 06:29 PM
*Let’s be honest*

If your entire life, in all of its details, was put together as a film, honestly speaking, would you watch it?

Let’s up the question a notch:

Would you be comfortable gathering your family around the TV to watch it?

Would you be comfortable for it to be broadcasted for the masses?

If the answer is “no”, then give the production of your film a bit more attention. On the Day of Reckoning, it’s going to be aired.

يَوْمَئِذٍ تُعْرَضُونَ لَا تَخْفَى مِنْكُمْ خَافِيَةٌ

“That Day, you shall be exhibited, not a secret of yours shall be hidden.”
(Al-Qur’an, 69:18)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-20-2019, 07:24 PM
:jz: for sharing this beautiful reminder.

M.I.A.
02-20-2019, 07:39 PM
It's something we all know in our hearts and souls.. there is no mischief in it, until we ourselves slip..

That's when the wrong people watch, let in by our own hands through the wrong door.

The silent director giving direction...giving way to the whispers in our ear.

And maybe people can live that way, after all we hear and obey..

But when there is thought and it turns to depravity of thought..

Then there is a choice to be made

And I repent, I wonder why familiar voices would ever want to live in a bad habit?

When I myself do not.

Then it's an arduous count of days before I can pray sincerily and feel the closeness to Allah swt that is the absence of the shaitan..I don't actually count the days but rather endure them.

..its about as good as I'm going to get.

Trying not to get caught up in the lie.. because I know I am not what they say I am.

you only call it a movie because you know what movies are.. but the disturbing truth is that most people don't understand what the religion implies.

May Allah swt give us good character.

...and whatever else it is that you pray for.

Maybe that's not what they hear.. eh?

For a long time it was a habit, and then one day there was mischief in it.

Given the chance I will live and learn.

..hows that? Most of my posts are just talking about myself..

Totally just an extra though.

Hear me out though, what iv written cant really be said..

And I have so much fear of these times that I have learned to live in silence.. I'm not good at asking as you ask or planning as you plan.

Or living in opposition to the world while I feel my own mistakes.

So I have to concede, Allah swt is the best of planners.. the provider.. the sustainer..the answerer.. and so much more.

Although I don't know if that counts for much in a movie.. when everything is done for the moment.

Just got done watching the umbrella academy, and deadly class.. although I got done praying fajr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.