/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three unfortunate people

jameelash
02-24-2019, 08:57 AM
*Ihyaaud-Deen WhatsApp Broadcasts*

*Three Unfortunate People*

عن كعب بن عجرة رضي الله عنه قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم احضروا المنبر فحضرنا فلما ارتقى درجة قال آمين فلما ارتقى الدرجة الثانية قال آمين فلما ارتقى الدرجة الثالثة قال آمين فلما نزل قلنا يا رسول الله لقد سمعنا منك اليوم شيئا ما كنا نسمعه قال إن جبريل عليه السلام عرض لي فقال بعد من أدرك رمضان فلم يغفر له قلت آمين فلما رقيت الثانية قال بعد من ذكرت عنده فلم يصل عليك فقلت آمين فلما رقيت الثالثة قال بعد من أدرك أبويه الكبر عنده أو أحدهما فلم يدخلاه الجنة قلت آمين (الترغيب والترغيب #1479)

_Hazrat Ka’b bin ‘Ujrah (radhiyallahu ‘anhu) reports the following: On one occasion, Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) addressed the Sahaabah (radhiyallahu ‘anhum) saying, “Come close to the mimbar.” When we came close, Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) ascended the mimbar. When he ascended the first step, he said “Aameen”. When he ascended the second step, he said “Aameen”. When he ascended the third step, he said “Aameen”. (When he descended from the mimbar after delivering the khutbah,) The Sahaabah (radhiyallahu ‘anhum) enquired, “O Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam)! We heard you mention something today that we did not hear from you previously (i.e. Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) saying ‘Aameen’ thrice while ascending the mimbar).” Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said, “When I ascended the first step of the mimbar, Hazrat Jibra’eel (‘alaihis salaam) appeared before me and said, “Woe to him who witnessed the blessed month of Ramadhaan and let it pass without gaining forgiveness (i.e. he did not fulfill the rights of this month).” Upon that, I said ‘Aameen’. (When I ascended the second step of the mimbar,) he said, “Woe to him in whose presence your name is mentioned and he does not send salutations upon you.” I replied, ‘Aameen’. (When I ascended the third step of the mimbar,) he said, “Woe to that person in whose presence both or one of his parents attain old age and (through failing to serve them and fulfill their rights,) they do not become the means of him entering Jannah.” I said ‘Aameen’ (i.e. due to not serving them, he is deprived of entry into Jannah).”_

*Sahaabah’s love for Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)*

When the treaty of Hudaybiyah was being negotiated, Urwah bin Mas'ood (Radhiallahu Anhu) an envoy of the Quraysh (who at the time of the treaty of hudaybiyah had not yet embraced Islam), had an opportunity of witnessing the conduct of the Sahaabah with Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). When he returned to his people, he said to them:

"I have been to the courts of great kings and monarchs as an envoy. I have met the Emperors of Persia, Rome and Abyssinia. Nowhere have I seen people around a sovereign so respectful to him, as I saw the companions of Hadhrat Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam). When he spits, his mubaarak saliva is not allowed to fall on the ground. It is taken by somebody in his hands to anoint his face and body therewith (in order to acquire blessings). When he issues some order, every person hastens to carry it out. When he makes Wudhu, his companions race with one another to snatch the water trickling down from his limbs, in such a way that an observer would think they are going to fight over that water. When he speaks, everybody is silent (out of respect). Nobody raises his eyes to look at him, out of respect for him." (Fazaail Aamaal)

*يَا رَبِّ صَلِّ وَ سَلِّم دَائِمًا أَبَدًا عَلَى حَبِيبِكَ خَيرِ الخَلْقِ كُلِّهِمِ*

_*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.